Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

No One Loves You More Than I Do

(Hanna’s P.O.V)

Luckily Alex has rented a small Honda so our parents didn’t have to keep driving us around the whole time & luckily it was an automatic so he had no trouble there.

We just about all fit in the car, Alex and Ryan in the front, Zack, Jack and me in the back. They may be guys but they sure do have a lot of luggage for just a week’s trip, I guess Jack needs a lot of tranquilizers to calm him down.

“Let me pick the radio, let me. Please, please, please,” Jack begged as he lunged for the radio trampling on both Zack and I in the process.

“God dammit Jack cant you just sit still for one second, I nearly crashed you idiot!” Alex screamed as car going past honked us.

“Yer, yer very nice now lets just see what we’ve got here,” Jack scanned my mix tape collection, still laying over both Zack and I. “Hmm, a mix tape entitled ‘The Beatz’, ‘New Music’ or ‘FTSK’. The last on for sure.”

Jack slid the CD into the radio and, at last, resumed his place between Zack and I. he then proceeded to head bang to the familiar tune of Whoa Oh Me Vs. Everyone.

I laughed hysterically throughout the whole song as the rest of us joined in the Jack, he may be an idiot but he sure is infectious.

The drive home didn’t seem to take too long, probably because we were all having so much fun singing and dancing along to the music.
We were just passing through town when I thought it would be a great idea to eat out for lunch seeing as it was such a nice day, everyone agreed with me so we headed to the nearest store to grab some sandwiches and headed to the local park.

Calverly was the local hangout place for teenagers living in the area, if you walked through you were sure to see someone you knew. We found a great spot under a tree, right next to an ice cream stand so Jack, and I for that matter, could get our daily dose of sugar.

“So Hanna how do you like the guys,” Alex put me on the spot in front pf everyone which I was pretty pissed about seeing as I had been quite happy just sitting back and listening to everyone else’s conversation.

“Hmm, I dunno, they’re pretty lame and annoying,” I said sarcastically but Jack’s face fell, obviously he thought I was being serious, “Just kidding, they’re awesome, even more awesome than you Alex,”

“No, that’s not really possible,” Alex, replied with a shake of his head.

“Erm, yeh it is, seeing as I am the coolest out of everyone and seeing as Hanna so clearly think this me and her are going to get an ice cream,” Jack smiled proudly, grabbed my had and dragged me over to the ice cream stand.

“Don’t get too much, you guys’ll go crazy” Alex screamed after us. I turned around, stuck my tongue out and flipped him off. I earned a very hurt look in return.

“So what do you want best friend, chocolate, strawberry of vanilla?” Jack asked me with a serious look as if it was a life or death situation.

“I think I’ll go for the strawberry Jackaroo!” I smirked, realizing that he was still holding my hand.

“Okay then, I’m gonna get the chocolate,” he replied after much deliberation. Jack paid the cashier, thus letting go of my hand ☹.

After we both ate our ice creams in record time Jack screamed
“SUGAR HIGH!” at the top of his lungs, grabbed my hand and we both started running madly around the park at full speed.

After about two minuets of sprinting and tripping over people Jack and I collapsed on to a heap on the grass, me with my legs on top of his, which made me nervous and I didn’t know why.

“So Hanny Banny, how’s it like to have Alex for a brother?” Jack asked

“It’s really good, he’s a bit of a tard at times but even though it’s been suck a shot time that we’ve known each other for less than a month I feel like it’s been forever. We are just so alike, which really scares me; we even smile the same and dance the same (very badly). I just wish we’d known each other from the starts and both sets of our parents hadn’t kept it all from us.” I said seriously, with feeling. Jack pulled me close so I was practically sitting on him with my arms around his neck.

“You know, Jack, even though we only met like two hours ago, plus that one time on tour, I think we could become really good friends” I said with a smiled but then blushed realizing how forward I was being. I never acted like this around guys I barley knew, I mean look at me, arms around his shoulder and all, god I was getting nervous.

“I feel that way too, you’re and awesome person, but hold up,” Jack backtracked, “I met you once on tour?”

“Yer, when you played here, in England, I got a picture with you after the show and we high fived then you held my hand...” I trailed off blushing and looking down at my shirt, “but I know you wouldn’t have remembered me I mean, you meet new girls every day, I know its just part of the job.”

“I’m so sorry i didn’t remember you, but how could I forget a face like yours,” he smirked at me lifting my chin with his fingers so that I was staring straight in to his eyes. He smiled warmly and kissed my lips very softly. I was shocked but extremely happy, he pulled me up and we walked hand in hand back to the group. It was that moment that I knew I was in for a bumpy ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah ha!
jack's a very spontaneous person so i reckon he'd do this!

at least 3 comments before the next update! thannkyooouu