Love hurts, but only mine kills.

Shut the *** uppercut!

I’d killed three the evening I’d left the hospital; a late jogger, a hooker and a delivery man, all without reason, besides the uncontrollable rage I had within. I felt just as out of control as the first time I’d killed, it was like I’d been given another dose of killer.

That was four days ago, I’ve been in hiding ever since. People are looking for me, scary looking people. TV crews had set up just outside the hospital that I’d escaped from, bringing updates about ‘psycho Sean’ on the hour, every hour.

I took the opportunity to explore my warehouse. The vast nothingness that was inside the warehouse was filled with darkness and unnerving shadows, slowly I crept around, finding nothing but old cardboard boxes and newspapers. To my surprise I found a door leading off of the main storage area to a separate room. Inside the room an old red pick up truck sat, rusting away, by itself, surrounded by nothing but the four walls and an odd mirror on the wall.

I stared into the mirror, taking in my reflection carefully, assessing my appearance. My blonde hair stuck up ignorantly at the back, and my fringe frayed scruffily, almost covering both my eyes. To be totally honest my face looked like shit; a graze ran messily down my right cheek and several bruises had formed in the many struggles I’d been in over the past eleven days, maybe more. Besides the darkness of the bruises, my skin was paler than usual, darkening at the terrible bags I had under my cold eyes. It made me sad to think that I looked so bad, I used to be great looking, a heart throb almost. I looked like that eleven days ago, but eleven days can feel like a lifetime.

Suddenly, I spotted movement behind me in the mirrors reflection, I froze. I’d just assumed this place was empty. Carefully I turned around, surveying my surroundings. I shuffled forwards. Something suddenly touched my leg, I jumped and yelled. Looking down I saw a small orange cat staring up at me.
“Mew?” He asked, I laughed at myself and picked him up, he instantly started to purr.
“Hello, are you lost?” I giggled letting the fluffy feline lick my fingers, “You don’t have a name tag- so I’ll call you Mr Tango, I always liked that name.” I sat on the floor, letting Mr Tango curl up in my lap, “Do you have nowhere to go? Because I don’t, me and you, we’re outcasts, loners, we don’t need anyone else. We’re fine all alone”
“Mew,” Mr Tango agreed,
“Yeah,” I sighed, “all alone.”

“Sean?” I heard an echoed voice reverberating around the empty warehouse, “Sean?” It sounded like Aled, y’know, Aled Phillips from Kids in glass houses? We’d been friends for ages, he was a top laugh.
“Aled?” I whispered, opening the door and letting Mr Tango run off to curl up on top of some newspapers. Aled turned to face me, a look of horror on his face.
“Sean?” He started shaking as if he were terrified,
“Yes, Aled? You look scared,” I smiled at him, “are you alright?”
“Sean…S-Sean?” His voice was pained, his eyes wide. Slowly he stumbled forward before he fell to his knees.
“Aled?” I exclaimed hurrying to him. I grabbed his face as he closed his eyes, tears pouring from them, “Aled what’s wrong?” I kneeled beside him and hugged him close. That’s when I felt something warm coat my hand, looking over Aled’s shoulder I glanced at my fingers, now covered in crimson blood,
“Aled?!” I cried, holding him in my arms, only just noticing the large knife sticking out of his back, “Aled…stay with me, now…Aled,” I whispered, tears formed in my own eyes. I placed his head in my lap,
“S-Sean…It…it h-hu-rts, take,” he gulped, “take…the k-knif-e out-t,”
“You’ll bleed to death-”
“P-plea-a-se,” I pulled the knife out of his back, he screamed softly. I stared into his eyes and slowly the light and shine burned out and he fell limp in my arms.

“No Sean!” I heard someone yell, “You killed him you bastard!” I turned to see Gavin, Bob, Snoz, Matt and Rhys, followed closely by Jamie, Mike, Lee and Stu.
“We knew he shouldn’t have come here, we knew you’d do this,” Rhys growled
“I…I …I didn’t!” I stuttered,
“You are a freak!” Gavin sneered,
“Say that again, I dare you,” I roared, Gavin stepped nearer to me as I lay Aled down on the floor, and stood up. Gav stood close to me, his face inches from mine,
“You. Are. A. Freak,” he pronounced every word carefully, for impact. I flung my arm around his neck and held the knife to his throat, he yelled, the others started towards me,
“Stop!” I screamed, they complied, “You lot are coming with me,” and I led them out of the warehouse.

I don’t think this thing will end, not until one of us is dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mr Tango is real, he's my cat and I love him
Comments make me happy!!!