The Unconscious Love

Chapter Three.

*Alicia’s Point of View*

I came home with my head looking at the ground. Sound of cars and motorcycles were arguing inside my head. I sighed as I remember the tragedy that had just happen to my best friend, Jamia. Poor her, she just got raped by random dude. Why wouldn’t she just tell her parents? I am 100% sure her parents would be okay with it. And beside it’s not her fault either. Okay, maybe 50% of it is her fault, but not 100%.

Someone sings my favorite song. And it is my phone. I picked my phone from my pocket and read the caller id. Mikey. Oh great. What does he want now?

“Shoot!” I said more like a snap to me. I hear him sighed and said:

“Come on Alicia! Don’t be mad at me. I didn’t even do anything. What happen? You were still happy when you left my house this morning.” He groaned. I smiled a little. He was the best boyfriend I ever have.

“Well, Jamia was raped.” I said clearly as a bell. He stayed quite for a minute. “Really?” was all he said. I almost nod to no one, “Yes. Can we talk in your house?” I feel like need protaction.

“Yes, sure. Beside, Frank’s sad too. He said he goes drunk yesterday. What a saint.” I giggled a little. “Walk save okay? See you at my house. Love you.”

“Bye, love you too.” I smiled and began my walk to Mikey’s house.

_____________________________-F-R-A-N-K-

“I don’t know what to do! What if I pregnant a girl that I don’t even know?” He cry and cry and cry. Mikey just put his hand to his shoulder. “I still young! I can’t be a father!”

“Look, Frank, I know you are so sad. My friend too. She pregnant because of a random dude. And she—Wait a minute!” I said excitedly. Mikey and Frank both looked at me curiously. “What club did you go, Frank?”

“I didn’t go to a club. I was at my friend’s house. He’s having a party.” I nod. “Why?”

“What is his name then?”

“It was … Ray, I think. Yeah, it was Ray.” He said, Mikey looked at him in disbelieve. “Ray? That fro dude? I though he was a saint!” Frank just shrugged and looking at the ground.

“I will call Jamia, I’ll be right back.” I said got up from the sofa that I’ve been sitting on. But someone held my wrist. “What now Frank?”

“Jamia? I heard that name from somewhere … But I can’t remember it. She’s a girl, right?” Frank asked. Mikey hit his head playfully. “Of coarse she is dumbass! Her name is Jamia.”

I released my wrist from Frank and went to the phone desk. I looked at it for a few second and picked the phone. I punched the number too slowly and called her.

“Hello?” croaked someone. Poor her.

“Jamia, I just want to know where you were last night.” I said curiously. “Were you at a friend’s house?”

“Yeah, how do you know?”

“What is his name?” I said, waiting for the answer to be not Ray’s house. Please don’t say Ray, please don’t say Ray The only thing on my head was.

“Ray.”