Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Oh so tragic.

Sometimes when you think things are going the best they’ve ever been, and something bad could never happen to you. Tragedy is often right around the corner, with a bag of new tricks. Most people call it karma, when you wrong someone else you get it back ten times worse. Other’s just call it fate, or being simply unlucky, whatever the case, there is that time that it happens to people who have done nothing wrong. But protect other’s from getting hurt, I’m not sure what the name for that is, but all I know is it isn’t far.

I laid in the bed looking at the empty space next to me, Seth had gone to work early with Quinn and Danny. While I had the day off, I would probably just sleep through the day, or go swimming. Well swimming probably wasn’t a good choice, since it was gloomy as hell outside. No doubt the water would be fifty times colder than it already was.

I sighed and sat up slowly, it had been a total of five months here in L.A, and so far the shop was doing great, all of us hadn’t gotten into a single fight. The pranks hadn’t gotten us arrested yet, although I knew Sam was going to try something big on Friday…the six month anniversary of the shop opening up.

I wandered down stairs and found the rest of the guys had gone to work, which meant I had the house all to myself, something that I didn’t like. When I get bored or lonely, I tend to mess around with people’s things and play pranks. Which meant at least all of them would come home to find their clothes all over their room, and a few pranks waiting for them.

I plopped down onto the sofa and switched on the TV, nothing was even on to my luck. I let out an annoyed groan and slumped into the sofa, wishing that something would happen. But of course the house stayed quiet, until the soft sound of rain drops on the roof brought me out of my daze.

“ COME ON SOMETHING HAPPEN!” I yelled.

As soon as the words left my mouth the phone began to rang, I laughed faintly knowing it was probably a bill collector or something, but still it meant something for me to do. I hurried over to it before it could go to the answering machine.

“ Hello?”

“ Bella? It’s Quinn, there’s been an accident.”

“ An accident?” I choked out, “ who got hurt?”

There was silence, except for the soft talking of people in the background.

“ Seth, please I don’t want to tell you this over the phone. Get to the hospital now.”

I didn’t remember even hanging up the phone, but I do remember running out the door and getting soaked to the bone. Not caring I was still in my pajama pants and tank top, I wanted to get to the hospital. Seth was my world now almost, he cared for me when I was depressed, he protected me, if I lost him, I wouldn’t be able to go on.

I felt the tears burning my vision and burning my eyes as I threw myself into the Volvo we bought, I blinked back tears faster hoping that they wouldn’t cause me to get into an accident, I didn’t think any of us could handle two people from our group getting hurt.

Quinn’s POV:

I sat there with my head in my hands, I wasn’t sure how to tell Bella what happened. I didn’t want to see my little sister break down and sob, not where people could stare at her. I sighed and rubbed my hands against my face and looked up slowly, Sam, George, and Travis were all staring at the floor. Danny was outside smoking, while I was sitting here worrying about all of them.

“ Quinn?!”

I looked up to see a soaking Bella standing about three feet away from George. I bolted out of my seat and hurried over to her, wrapping my arms around her little frame.

“ Your freezing.” I mumbled squeezing her.

“ What happened? Where is he? Is he alright?” She asked burying her face into the crook of my neck.

I sighed and pulled her back over to the seat, “ some guy accused Seth of ripping him off. Saying Seth didn’t do a good enough job and that he wanted his money back. Seth said he did the best he could, and if the guy didn’t like it to take out the snakebites.” I took in a breath before looking down to study her face.

Her face was blank, obviously trying to picture the scene in her head, “ go on.”

I sighed, “ the guy got pissed off…and h-he stabbed Seth, really close to his heart.” I managed to choke out.

As soon as I had finished the tears spilled over her eyes, down her cheeks and off her jaw where they began to fall onto my lap. I sighed and pulled her close to me, rocking her back and forth while the guys watched with pained expressions on their faces.

“ Is h-h-he okay?” She stuttered wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

“ We don’t know yet.” Sam sighed, “ but he has to be okay, he wouldn’t leave you Bella.”

She let out another sob and buried her face back into my neck. I sighed and rested my head on top of hers, I looked up to see other doctors walking to the families of their patients, delivering the good or bad news. Congratulating a new birth, or giving their apologizes for losing someone. I don’t think I could be a doctor, having to tell people they just lost their loved ones…it seemed to cruel a job at sometimes.

I finally felt Bella’s strangled sobs come to an end, and now her fingers were just playing with my jacket sleeve, like she was six again. I smiled faintly and the noticed that the latest doctor that had come out of the blue doors was walking towards us looking down at the floor.

“ Are you all here for a Mr. Seth?” He asked looking down at his clipboard.

Bella looked up, “ is he okay? Please don’t tell me he died?! He didn’t do anything.” She started to sob again not caring that a few people were watching.

He smiled weakly, “ I do not have bad news Ma’am, he is fine, the blade didn’t get anywhere near his heart. He’ll have a nice looking scar, but otherwise he’s almost in perfect health.”

I instantly felt Bella relax, “ can we see him?”

The doctor nodded, “ right this way please, umm would you also like a towel maybe?” He asked noticing she was soaking wet.

Bella’s POV:

I hated hospitals, they scared the life out of me. They smelt way to clean, all the nurses smiled at you even when they had just seen a dead body. The doctors tried to make funny jokes about their patients health, and to be honest I had a lot of nightmares of me running through hospital corridors not knowing how to get out.

“ Please try to let him get some rest.” The doctor smiled before opening the door for all of us to pile through.

I instantly reached for Quinn’s hand, he gave it a comforting squeeze and sent me a soft smile. I had been expecting Seth to have a few bruises on his face, but instead he just laid there looking at the TV with a bored expression on his face. I felt a smile tugging at my lips when he noticed he wasn’t alone in the room anymore.

“ About time!” He said holding out his arms.

I let out a sob and ran over and literally threw myself onto him, “ I’m sorry!”

“ Wow wha?” He pushed me away and stared at me, “ I was joking Bells, what’s wrong?” He asked wiping each tear away with his thumb.

I scoffed, “ what’s wrong? What’s wrong?!” I felt my anger rising, “ your in the damn hospital! You were stabbed by some random asshole!” I yelled.

He stared at me for a few seconds, “I was kidding Bella, you know I couldn’t die without saying I love you.” He sighed pulling me close to him.

I let out a shaky breath and buried my face into his neck, breathing in his scent slowly, “ I love you Seth.”

I felt his muscles contract as he smiled, “ I love you to Bella.”

I looked at him, “ you know that means your stuck with me forever.” I said placing a kiss on his lips.

He grinned, “ I’ll enjoy every moment.” He pulled my mouth back to his.

“ GOD MY EYES ARE BURNING!” George screamed running into the wall with his eyes covered.

I giggled against Seth’s lips, “ thanks for ruining the moment.”

“ Your welcome!” George grinned.

I giggled again and rested my head against Seth's smiling at him. He grinned back and placed another kiss on my lips before pulling me back down so I could lay down with him. Something I was glad I would get to do again and again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sad that this story has come to an end, but luckily i will be putting up three chapters of the story ether today or tomorrow, i want to make sure their good chapters..

Please read my other stories and see what you think, and don't forget to click the link to the sequel! * cough* go click*cough*