Turn The Other Way

Last box.

“Last box,” Matt said, walking in with a big brown box of my things.

“God,” I replied. “I never knew I had so much shit!” I fell onto the bed and sighed, closing my eyes. I was dead tired… and sick of unpacking.

“I’m not surprised,” Matt said with a laugh.

“Matt!” I whined.

“What?”

“You’re mean!”

“But you love me anyways!”

My jaw dropped as I sat up straight. He smirked and crossed his arms.

“You better run boy because I ran track in high school!”

“Oh shit,” Matt whimpered and started running.

“Plus!” I said loudly, getting up while running. “I’m more aerodynamic!”

“You can’t catch me! I’m the gingerbread man!”

“Yet the gingerbread man is easily breakable!” I said, running after him down the stairs.

“Yet the track runner is rusty in her own!”

“Yet the man is slowing down!”

“Yet the man is sexy!”

“Yet the woman…” I jumped on his back. “Has caught the sexy man!” I said with a laugh. I kissed behind his ear.

“Don’t do that,” he begged as I continued to kiss down his neck.

“Why not?” I asked with a laugh.

“Because,” he replied as he threw me to the couch. “I might have to rape you.”

“Psh,” I said looking up at him. “You can’t rape the willing babe.”

“True,” he said as he cocked his eyebrow. Matt leaned over me, smiling. A hand was on each side of my head. “So are you willing?”

“Of course I am,” I said with a smile. Matt kissed me roughly, and I pulled him closer. We both fell off the couch, but didn’t seem to care. I straddled his waist and continued to kiss him. His fingers trailed up my shirt, touching the skin underneath. My hands supported my body as they sat on his chest.

“I’ll let you win this time,” he said.

I faked shock as I pulled away. “You? Let me? Win?”

He managed to shrug. “Yeah, I guess.”

I laughed. “You don’t let me win, I just do cause girls are way better than boys.”

“Bull! Guys totally win.”

“Girls don’t have penises.”

Matt laughed. “What do penises have to do with anything?”

“Penises are ugly.”

“Eh, true. But the woman’s body, especially yours, is beautiful.”

“Aww, you’re so cheesy.”

“Yeah, but you love me for it.”

“True, I do.”

Matt flipped us over so that he was hovering over me. His lips teased the skin on my neck, kissing the bare skin of my chest. A hand groped me over my clothing as he pushed his pelvis into me. I let a moan escape my lips and felt Matt smirk through the kiss. Matt lifted up my legs so he was set perfectly in place as he continued to massage my breast.

“Matt,” I moaned and whined at the same time.

“What?” he laughed.

“Stop…”

“Or is it ‘don’t stop’?”

“Stop teasing me,” I whined.

Matt laughed and picked me up with him. He climbed the stairs, still kissing me with me in his arms. This is not safe at all. But by some luck, we made it to the bedroom. Matt and I pushed all of my clothes onto the floor, not caring. I was laid onto the bed and Matt started to suck on my neck. I sighed happily.

“I’m not going to let you go this time,” Matt said as he kissed my throat. He looked up to me. “I want you to marry me again.”

I looked down at him and smiled. “Sure, but first you have some unfinished business to tend to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so, I'm writing the epilogue (21) and I think, what questions to answer? So... I ask:

What questions would you want answered about the pair, or whatever in the epilogue? What sort of buisness to you want closing on? Whatever you ask, I'll try to answer in the Epilogue.

Kay. Thanks!