Help Me up When I Fall

Don't kiss and tell

When I woke up the next morning I was a little disorientated. I looked around and saw four other girls in my room, and I was sure I didn’t have a sleepover, you need friends for that. Then I recognized the four poster beds and remembered I was in the first year girls dorm, in the Gryffindor tower, in Hogwarts. Happiness flowed over me again as I remembered my new freedom and my new friends Fred, George, and Lee.

I sat up in my bed and took my watch out from under my pillows (don’t ask me why I put it there before I went to bed, I just did). It was 7:15, and breakfast didn’t start until eight. I pulled the covers off and went into the bathroom to get a shower. After I was showered and in my uniform, I dried and straightened my hair. When I came out all of the other girls were waking up and getting ready realizing there was fifteen minutes until breakfast started. It was actually pretty funny to watch. I shook my head and left the dorm, leaving my fellow girls to fight over the bathroom.

I skipped down the stairs and ran right into someone, causing both of us to fall to the ground. I looked down and noticed I was on top of Fred.

“Oh my gosh, Fred. I am SO sorry.” I said quickly, getting off of him. He didn’t say anything, his eyes were closed, and he wasn’t getting up. I knelt down again, carefully minding my skirt, and started poking him. “Fred…Fred?”

“Hey Jessica, who’s your friend?” George asked, walking over from the stairs.

“Oh, you know. No one special, just your brother.”

“Why are you with my brother?”

“Well, I kind of ran into him when I came down the stairs and then he didn’t get up.” I explained. George came over and looked at him.

“Hmm, I don’t know what’s wrong with him…”

“He doesn’t need CPR or anything does he?”

“I don’t think so…why? Would you give him CPR?” George asked me.

“Hmm, let me think…no.”

“So you’d let him die?”

“Yep.”

“Jessica, I take offense to that.” Fred said, getting off the floor. George and I stood up too.

“Fred, I’m sorry. Will you forgive me?”

“Maybe…if you kiss me.” Fred said jokingly. I sighed.

“Guess I’m not getting forgiven then.” I said, walking out of the common room leaving a laughing George and a “shocked” Fred behind. I had gotten to the stairs when someone came up to me and put their arm over my shoulder.

“The corridors are no where for a first year girl to walk alone.” George said. Then another arm got put on my shoulders.

“Yeah, you don’t know what kind of sinister people might come up to you.” Fred said. I laughed.

“Oh, should I be calling for help then? Because I feel threatened.” I asked.

“Nope, you won’t be calling for help.” George said.

“Why not?” I asked, confused.

“Because we’ve already kidnapped you.” Fred said. Then they both pulled me backwards and a door closed behind us.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“A secret passage.” Fred replied.

“Really? Thanks, because there’s no way I could’ve figured that out without your help.” I told him sarcastically.

“She’s gotcha there, Fred.” George told him, coping what Fred told him yesterday. Fred shook his head and I laughed a little.

“Can we go now? I’m hungry.” I told them.

“Really? I’m hungry too.” Fred said, wiggling his eyebrows. I looked over at George for help, but he had the same expression on his face. I kept looking back and fourth.

“Rape!” I whispered/yelled. George laughed and came closer to me.

”It’s not rape if it’s willing.” He whispered in my ear. I laughed and playfully slapped him.

“Oh god. Get a room lovebirds.” Fred said, covering his eyes jokingly. I walked over to him and pushed him gently to the wall.

“Jealous, Fred?” I asked.

“Definitely.” Fred said laughing. I laughed with him and found my way out of the secret passage. The twins followed me into the hall.

“Hey guys! And girl! Wait up!” Lee yelled. We stopped and waited for him.

“What were you guys doing in there?” He asked when he caught up. George and Fred both looked at me to see what I would say.

“Sorry, Lee. I don’t kiss and tell.” I said with a smile. Lee looked shocked. He turned to George.

“Dude, you missed out. She’s an amazing kisser.” George told him. Lee looked more shocked (if possible) and turned to Fred. Fred didn’t say anything, he just had a look on his face as if he was remembering our “wonderful little make-out session”.

“You guys, seriously…She’s eleven!” Lee said, trying to knock sense into them.

“Age is but a number.” Fred said.

“I agree.” George replied. I couldn’t take Lee’s face anymore. I burst out laughing and Lee looked at me. Then Fred and George started laughing and Lee looked confused. Then realization dawned.

“You didn’t kiss them. You lied.” Lee said, looking at me. I shook my head.

“Nope, I didn’t kiss them. And I didn’t lie, I just bent the truth.” I said.

“Wait…what?” Lee said. I just smiled and walked away with Fred and George following. “Is that all I get? A mysterious smile?” Lee asked me as he caught up again.

“Yep.” I told him.

“I’m starting to think you hanging out with the twins is a bad idea.” He said. All four of us laughed and went to breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, three chapters up in one day. Hope everyone likes them.