‹ Prequel: Misanthropy

'Cause That's All I Ever Wanted

'Cause That's All I Ever Wanted

I looked at my shoes as we walked on the pavement down Seliac St, I had been meaning to get new ones, but I'd kinda spent all my money last week at the movies with Frank.

"What's going on Lauren," asked Mikey as we turned the corner. "Don't tell me nothing, because we both know that's not true."

"Excuse me for a moment." i managed to choke up as i ran into the bushes and threw up.

I stumbled out about a minute or two later to see a concerned look upon his face. "Are you okay?"

"Been better. My stomaches been playing up lately, in fact is been playing up ever since....fuck." I felt all the colour drain from my face as i realised what was happening. "This can't be happening."

"What can't be happening? Whats going on?!" I just stared at him. "Answer me goddammit!"

"I think I'm pregnant."

* * *

I couldn't even begin to describe the look on Mikey's face when i told him. This wasn't good, he new i didn't sleep around, so why was he looking at me with uttermost hate?

"That's why you've been ignoring him. You slept with him and now you regret it. What is wrong with you Lauren?"

"It's not like that! See this bruise on my arm?" I pointed to where Skelton had grabed me. "How do you think i got that?" I wasn't going to let him win.

"Just tell me what happened." I looked Mikey in the eyes and prepaired for the worst.

"He raped me."

"Jesus Christ Lauren." He put his head in his hands. "Lets get you home."

I can believe this was happening, to me! I mean, I do not believe in God, but that doesn't mean I'm a lesser person. So why was i getting punished for all of this? Just wait till Skelton hears what his done...but how am i supposed to tell him when i can't even look at him?

"Just leave it all up to me." said mikey as if he had read my mind. "You just have a rest, i don't want something to happen to you too."

Now that i thought about it, it was only Blake that something hasn't happened to. I guess it's only a matter of time now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?