‹ Prequel: Misanthropy

'Cause That's All I Ever Wanted

Shaking Uncontrollably

The next day i got up really early for school. I went to my wardrobe and picked out the perfect outfit for the day; the outfit that would make Skelton come running. I would wear my hair amazingly, and wear my fashion tights.
I looked in the mirror at my blonde fringe, parted on the left side, long and blended in with my brown hair; my curls fell down my back as i started to pined it up. I ran down stairs and grabbed an apple, then went out the front and waited on the poach for Mikey to pick me up.

As i got into the car all Mikey could do was stare.
"You look...nice." He said, i smiled in reply. I only hope he know my plan: get Skelton to confess for the rape, tell me his sorry, Mickey bash the crap put of him and get him kicked out of school. I'd worry about what came next when it happened.

I sat nervously on the car ride to school. "Alright Lauren, you can get out of the car now."

Okay, so i must admit i am[/] alittle nervous about this, but i got out of the car and made my way to homeroom.

* * *

As i walk into the room i can see him, sitting in the back corner laughing with his mates. He saw me and stopped laughing, for a second he looked at me then started chatting with Mark again. I advanced and took my seat in the second row, three seats from Skelton.

"Wow Lauren, you look nice today." said Blake from behind me.

"Thanks Blakey" I said, smiling back. "How was your weekend?"

"Yeah it was okay. Not much happened."

"Yeah? Nothing at all? I don't believe that... not for a guy like you! haha." He just looked at me.

"Okay, what are you up to?" He questioned.

"Nothing! Why would you even think that?!" this was not turning out how I'd planed.

"Nothing, you just seem...different." At that moment in time, Skelton looked over, so i used it to my advantage.

"You really think so? I thought my stomach looked alittle bigger, i mean it's not like I've been eating any chocolate or lollies lately, just my usual banana and sandwich at school...and it's not that time of the month...well it hasn't come yet..." I trailed off. BANG

We looked over at Skelton and saw him all red faced as him picked up his books and pencil case from the floor.

"Come on now, those of you without books, go get them!" Yelled our homeroom teacher.

* * *

"Lauren!" Yelled Skelton from down the hall. I looked around and saw him running towards me, pushing people out of the way in the process. "Is it true?" he asked, suddenly out of breath.

"Is what true?"

"What you were saying in homeroom... I mean I'm sorry for the way i acted, i shouldn't have have done what i did; it was wrong."

"Oh, so you realise that now?!" Now i was really angry, trust me, if i wasn't shaking as much as i was i would have bashed the crap out of him right there and then. "I said no. You didn't listen!" I screamed at him, tears rolling down my cheek.

"Look, i know i can't take it back, and i have no excuse for what i did, but you've gotta believe me i never ment to hurt you, or to..."

"To what? Get me Pregnant?!" At that stage i was shaking uncontrollably. Skelton just looked at me, a look of total remorse, but i just couldn't forgive him; not now, not ever. i turned around and came face to face with Blake and Mikey; just the two people i wanted to see me in this state(!)

"What wrong Lauren?" Asked Blake, eyeing Skelton suspiciously.

"Nothing," i sniffed. "Nothing you don't already know."At that moment, Mikey decked Skelton. Something i hadn't seen coming.

I couldn't believe my plan was working...yet for some reason i didn't want it to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nearly finished! :)

Any ideas anybody?