Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Chapter Six

Chapter Six
Alex's POV

The ride to Gerard’s house from Britt’s was silent. Because Gerard didn’t live to far away from my school, I was still able to attend and I could still be with Britt and Kory, so that was good. When we got there him and Mikey carried all the bags into what I assumed was the guest room. It had a maroon color on the walls and a mahogany dressing table. It was very…homey.

“You can unpack your stuff, me and the rest of the guys will be downstairs if you need anything…” Gerard said, trailing off at the end. I nodded and he and Mikey left. I started to unpack. It didn’t take long since I didn’t have much, only clothes. My mother never bought me such accessories like cell phones and stuff. Plus, we didn’t have the money. I walked down stairs and was just about to turn into the kitchen.

“I hate her!” Gerard yelled, frustrated. I stopped and frowned.

“Well no shit Gee, she’s a bitch…She just ignores us as if were nothing.” I heard Frank say. I looked down at the ground. I just was nervous, I didn’t mean to ignore them.

“Meh, get rid of her” Bob said in between bites of eating something.

“I can’t man, I wouldn’t be able to.” Gerard said. I felt like there was something choking me. They hated me…all of them did. I felt tears come to my eyes and I quickly turned around and walked up the stairs and into my room. I crawled into my bed and hid under my blankets.

I started pulling at my hair ferociously, trying not to let my sobs get too loud. My breathing got heavier and it was harder for me to get air under the blanket. I ripped a whole clump of my hair out and winced at the pain. I felt around my head and pulled my hand away when I felt a sticky substance on my hand. I pulled away and looked at it.

Blood. So pretty and unique, and the color was amazing. I reached up again and pulled at my hair, tearing it out. I loved the feel of my hair and blood in my hand. I wanted more. Suddenly the blankets were pulled off of me.

Gerard’s P.O.V

I walked downstairs with Mikey next to me. I have a daughter. It’s amazing, just the thought of Alex, it makes my heart burst with love. I know hardly anything about her, but, I feel like I’d do anything for her. I’m determined to have a great relationship with her. I walked into the kitchen where the guys were when I got a text from my girlfriend, Stacey.

Gee baby, Just got your text saying the kid was yours. Well that sucks, Now we won’t get as much personal time as before. You should get rid of it. I growled.

“Fucking bitch!” I muttered.

“What?” Frank asked from the stool where he was eating his beloved skittles. That boy has some serious problems.

“Stacey said I should get rid of Alex.” I said, a bit frustrated.

“What a bitch!” Mikey said. I think he liked Alex, He said to me that he and Annie were thinking about having a child. I started pacing around.

“I hate her!” I yelled..

“Well no shit Gee, she’s a bitch…She just ignores us as if were nothing.” I heard Frank say.

“Meh, get rid of her” Bob said in between bites of eating something.

“I can’t man, I wouldn’t be able to.” I said lightly. The guys were silent for a while.

“Why?” Frank asked. I rolled my eyes.

“Because I LOVE her, dumbass!” I said dramatically. He looked at me weirdly.

“But you just said-”

“Gah! Frank, can you go get Alex please and ask her if she want to go out for dinner!” I asked, annoyed. He sighed and nodded before leaving the kitchen. Sometimes, I really do wonder about that boy.