Fathers

Frank Gets A Suprise...For The Fifth Time...

(Charlotte’s POV)
I sat down on the couch in the living room, the TV on kinda loud just in case Ray and Bob were doing anything. I didn’t know if they were but I think this was their first day back off tour and well…I heard a knock at the door and looked out the window to see Gee Gee, Mikester and Frankie baby stood outside on the doorstep. I ran towards the door, opened it and tackle hugged them, almost knocking them over.
“Yay! Charlotte’s back!” Frank shouted as he picked me up and spun me round. I giggled and Frank set me down on the ground. I then jumped on Mikey’s back and we walked into the living room. I got off Mikey’s back and sat down on the couch with Frankie next to me and Gerard and Mikey on chairs.
“Where are Bob and Ray?” Gerard asked me. I shrugged.
“I’ll go get them.” Frank excused himself and went upstairs.
“You settled in then Charlotte?” Mikey asked me. I nodded.
“Yeah all my stuffs unpacked and Ray and Bob already painted my room so…” I was interrupted my Frank screaming and running down the stairs.
“Dear fucking lord that’s the 5th time they’ve scarred me for life!” he yelled so Bob and Ray could hear him. Frank had his hands over his eyes and looked like he’d been scared shitless. Then Bob came running down the stairs covering well, little Bob, with a pillow and Ray followed him pulling on some boxers.
“Haven’t you heard of knocking Frank?” Bob yelled at him.
“Haven’t you heard of not fucking?” Frank yelled back at him.
“Haven’t you heard of being in love?”
“Haven’t you heard of clothes?”
“What? Oh shit!” Bob said when he saw me. Gerard threw something at him.
“Put those on! I just found them in your dryer.” Bob then had to try and put on a pair of boxers while covering his manhood with a pillow. It was kinda funny. Then Bob and Ray went back to their bedroom and came back fully dressed.