Fathers

Tickle Fights!!!

Charlotte's POV
“Why are you guys here anyway?” Bob asked them a little bitterly, probably because they’d just disturbed him and Ray.
“Plans for Frank’s birthday. We need to know where were having the party.” Gerard told them.
“We could have it here.” Ray suggested.
“Is the place big enough? Come on we’ve got bands and friends and relatives coming for this party.”
“We can have it outside as well. The gardens big enough.”
“Whos coming to the party?” I asked them.
“Friends, family, bands.” Frank shrugged.
“Bands? Which bands?”
“Taking Back Sunday, Alkaline Trio, Greenday, Fallout Boy, AFI, the Used, From First to Last…”
“Oh Pete said he might bring Panic! At the Disco.” Mikey added. I let out a squeal of excitement. The guys looked at me and I blushed.
“Someone likes someone from Panic don’t they?” Bob teased me. I shook my head but I was still blushing.
“C’mon which one is it?” Ray asked me. I shook my head again. The guys all looked at each other then ran and began tickling me. I was pretty sure one of them tickled me in between my legs once, but I couldn’t be sure.
“Shit…give…up!” I told them in between giggles and trying to catch my breath back.
“Don’t swear at me!” Bob said before tickling me again.
“Please give up!”
“Tell us which one you like!” Ray grinned.
“The…guitarist!” I finally gave in.
“Ryan Ross! He’s 20!”
“So?” The guys finally had stopped tickling me.
“You’re not going anywhere near him at the party!”
“So we’re having it here?” Frank butted in.
“Yeah sure.”
“Cool.”
“Don’t you have to phone everyone and tell them the party’s here?”
“No I already told them it was here.” Bob hit Frank on the arm then turned back to me.
“You’re not going anywhere near him.” Bob warned me.
“Bob you’re being a bit harsh aren’t you?” Ray looked at him with a ‘you’re being way to over protective chill out she’s not gonna get pregnant from looking at him’ look.
“Fine just no funny business.”
“Like you and Ray?” I teased him. The guys laughed and Ray and Bob turned red.
“You wanna get grounded?” Bob joked before tickling me again.
“No I’ll be good!” I wheezed and Bob let go of me.
“Anyway guess who else is coming to the party?” Frank said grinning at him.
“Who?” Gee asked him not really bothered.
“Tabatha.” Gee sat up straight and smiled.
“Really?” Gee’s eyes looked full of hope. Frank nodded and Gerard grinned.
“Aww does Gee have a crush on Tabatha?” Bob said in a babyish voice and pinching Gerard’s cheeks. Gee hit him and turned red.
“Shut up!” he whined like a kid.
“She can’t hear you and dude I’ve already told you she likes you.” Frank said as he began lighting a cigarette. Whoops I forgot to tell them I was asthmatic. I began to head upstairs when Bob stopped me.