Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 14.

“So my family, my life, it’s all lies?” Brendon asked.

“Pretty much yeah.”

“The band?”

“Created, but the success was all real.”

“But it’s not real at all.”

“Well-”

“No, it isn’t Pete. All our memories were just implanted into our mind 3 years ago, why was Brent even there? Brent isn’t part of Cirque De Panicke, so why wasn’t it Jon from the start?”

Pete looked at his friend. He could see Brendon was confused and seemed to be getting more and more freaked out as the conversation went on. “Brent was never part of Cirque De Panicke, you’re right. He was just created as a background. When Jon joined the band, it was a week after that that everyone had their changed memories and found themselves in bands.”

“Tell me something, cos this is where I get confused. One, if I was the ringleader, why are you our manager and not the other way round, and two, if we’re all immortal, why do you look about 5 years older than you did in my dreams? If I remember right, all of us were between 21 and 24.”

“Patrick and Gabe’s work. They decided that if they aged some of us slightly and de-aged too, it would protect us more.”

“Ok.” Brendon sat, thinking about everything that Pete had said. “So, what happens now? Is that threat gone?”

“It died about 4 months ago.” Pete replied.

“So, are we going back to the circus, or sticking with this life we have now?”

“I don’t know. We all have pretty sweet lives now, plus there’s only 4 of us who know that Cirque De Panicke was truly real, and everything that happened.”

“I only know what I’ve seen in my dreams, and what you told me.” Pete smirked at Brendon’s answer. He passed him a small vial of something green. “What is this?”

“Want your memories back?”

Brendon looked at him, then at the bottle. He pulled the cork out and downed the liquid...
♠ ♠ ♠


Hannahh feels used. But I love her still. She shouldn't worry.

Comments please!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo