Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 16.

Once they were all back to their normal ages, they sat down again.

“What are we going to do about the bands?” Spencer asked.

“We’ll have to reverse the charm we did originally. So the world remembers Cirque De Panicke but not our bands.” Gabe told everyone.

“It kinda sucks. I love this band. But I love performing more.” William said.

“I’m sure, every 50 years or so, we could create the bands again for a few years, then reverse it again.”

Everyone was silent, thinking it over.

“Trick, I like that idea.” Pete announced.

“One more show though? If I’m not performing for 50 years, give us that at least.” Ryan said.

“Yeah, we have to have one more show.” Ryland said.

“We can arrange for one more tomorrow. We’ll just change some facts and poof! We have a show.” Patrick said.

“Give us 20 minutes and we’ll have it done.” Gabe continued.

“This means we have to change our ages again, doesn’t it?” Sisky pouted.

“Stop with the whining! My God, anyone would think you were 7 instead of 357.”

“I look damn good for my age, thank you very much.”

Ryland, Sisky, will you both do us a favour, shut the fuck up and take this reversal potion?”

“You know what I miss? My top hat.”

“BRENDON!”

“Oh God, he’s started off on that already!”

“You’re all just jealous cos my top hat is amazing!”

“Yeah, just keep telling yourself that, Bren.”

The afternoon continued just like this… but none of them would have changed it for the world.

Patrick and Gabe worked their magic and by the end of that day, they all had a joint gig in LA for the next day. Then they were arranging for after the gig to reverse the charm and for Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship and The Academy Is… to disappear and for Cirque De Panicke to finally return.

“Patrick, can you do something else for me please?” Ryan asked.

“Sure.”

“Take the memory charm off of Bambi. As much as I love Hobo, I miss talking to Bambi.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheh, gotta love Bdon's top hat.

Comments are as sexy as those Decaydance motherfuckers. This means, very VERY sexy.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo