Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 11

Ryuu laughs and prances around me.

“Your in a whole lot of trouble!” he says in a teasing voice.

“Hey! The animal talks!” Kesame says wide eyed.

Ryuu glares at him and changes into his human for, flicking him off.

“And can change into a human!” Kesame yells.

“Shut up, fish guts!” I yell.

I turn to Deidara and my eyes glow bright green in the dark cave.

“Look what you did to me! You blew my long, beautiful hair to this piece of crap! And look what you did to my trench coat! Do you know how hard it is to find black leather out in the open!?” I scream, ranting on Deidara.

“Ally-kun! I’m sorry! I only did it because my mission was first priority and I couldn’t kill you because-”

“Deidara! She has to find out on her own about-” the leader says, cutting odd Deidara.

“I have to find out that Orochimaru gave me the cures mark with some of the Two Tailed Demon, Nibi no Nekomata, chakra and since you wont have all the Two Tails chakra, and form, you sent me away so you can have a good old chase for me. Just like the holder of the Two Tailed demon. To treat me like a thing. You all used me! You used me like a pawn but you all grew attached to me. Neither one of you couldn’t stand to kick me out of the Akatsuki. So you sent me to Orochimaru-sama, who wants me more than Sasuke, and thought I would be overcome to his evilness. Then you would have to kill me for leaving the Akatsuki,” I say with anger, building through my voice.

They all stayed quite and seem to ignore me. Their chakra stayed focused in one area. That’s when I felt the faintness of Garra’s chakra. I let my chakra go around where I felt him and was shocked at what I felt.

Pain… so much pain. I fall to me knees, wide eyed at this horrible doing. The Demons chakra being pulled out of him from his eyes and mouth. The dieing life that once sustained him. Then I heard him cry out in pain. That’s what woke me up.

“You… You… You bastard!” I screamed but fell on my side, convulsing.

“Ally! … When was the last time you had blood?” Ryuu asked next to me.

“S-since we-we l-left th-the hi-hideout-t,” I said, losing myself.

My curse mark formed over my body and my personality changed, dramatically.

“Blood, food, prey…” I say and eye the closest living thing, “blood, food, prey!”

I climb up the hand Deidara’s on and launch myself at his standing point. I crouch snarling at him. Deidara stared at me and then came back to himself, throwing bombs at me. I dodged them and appeared behind him, biting into his neck. I heard him scream in pain and I moan in glee, swallowing mouth full’s of his blood.

At the third gulp, I was half myself but I stopped myself from drinking anymore. I fell from the hand just as the demon was completely taken from Garra. I fall right next to him, passed out.

“Ally-chan!” Ryuu yelled and came to me.

Just then, the wall where the door was suddenly exploded. Ryuu laid over Garra and I, to protect us from the rocks.

“Well done, Sakura,” Kakashi said.

Ryuu pushes and shakes the rocks and debris off of us and I wake up, coughing.

“We will take care of things here, Leader-sama,” says Sasori.

“Hn,” Deidara mumbles.

He makes a clay bird and it’s tail picks up the body of Garra, flying off with Deidara on its back.

“Ohh no you don’t! I’m not done with you!” I yell, get on Ryuu, and fly after them.

“Alanie!” I hear Naruto yell at me.

I look to him and wink at him. He just stares back as I fly away. As I follow Deidara, I make hand signs for the fire style: fire ball jutsu and send it right at his bird. He dodges it and throws more bombs at me. Ryuu ducks and weaves out the way but they land in the way of Naruto and Kakashi.

“Ryuu, get as close to Deidara as you can!” I yell at Ryuu.

He barks and get with in 10 feet of the clay bird. I stand on Ryuu’s back and jump to the bird. He moves to the right and I dig my claws into the left side of the claw bird.

“Deidara!”

He looks down at me with tears running down his face. He mouths ‘Sorry’ and he kicks my face back. I lose my grip on the bird and fall to the ground. Ryuu tries to dive for me but it is too late. I hit the first of the tree branches, then I slam into the ground, and last… blackness.

~**~

I wake up with the most horrific pain there is. I stand up and blood pores from my mouth.

“Hey! Look Zetsu-san! It’s Deidara’s arm. Look a ring! He has to be dead! Can I have this ring!?”

“Give me back my arm you baka!” I hear Deidara’s voice call from the left.

I walk to where I hear the voices and stumble out of the bushes, into a hidden forest walk way.

“Ally…” I hear Zetsu say.

I walk up to the new person I never met before and pull out my Akatsuki cloak. I drop it at Deidara and Zetsu’s feet.

“Here,” I say and drop my Akatsuki ring at the feet of the man, “welcome to the fucking Akatsuki.”

I stumble back into the bushes only to pass out half a mile from that spot.

I have no family… No friends… No reason to live

~* Tobi’s Point of View *~

“Who was that, Deidara-san?” Tobi asked.

“… That is a- was a member of the Akasuki, Tobi… and now, someone we need to kill,” Deidara says, picking up my cloak and snatching the ring from Tobi.

“Aww but Deidara-san! I’m a good boy! I deserve that ring!” Tobi says but smirks, under his mask, in the direction of where I laid.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry guys!!! i have had the worst summer of the year and i finally got some free time! please comment and i am writing the next chapter right now!