Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 13

We have been walking for days and I am starting to be a pain in the ass... Oh how I love that.

“Are we there yet?” I ask for the millionth time.

“No,” Itachi says aggravated.

“Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?”

He growls and throws me onto solid ground.

“Yes!”

I feel a small village below I recognized. It is the village that was next to mine.

“The Hidden Hills Village...” I say out loud.

“How did you know?” Itachi asks.

“Oh... I visited here years ago when I traveled around,” I say hiding my face.

Itachi makes than “Hn” sound and hands me a bag of coins.

“Go get your clothes,” he says walking off.

I open the bag and whistle.

“That’s more than enough to buy one outfit,” I say feeling the gold and silver yen.

My hand hits a plastic object and I sigh.

“A radio transmitter... same old Itachi.”

I put on the radio in my ear and walk down to the village. As I inter the village, I get some stares. I role my eyes and hurry to a clothes store.

“This is a Chinese village so... I need help,” I say feeling the strange fabric.

“Ma’am... that’s the men’s side,” a women tells me.

“Ohh... sorry. I’m blind,” I say and put on my innocent, blind girl act, “I’m going to need some help.”

“Ohh!” she says eyeing my money bag, “We just got in the perfect outfit in. You will look great in it!”

“Ma’am, I’m a blind ninja. You really think I care about looks when I fight?” I say walking past her.

She stares at me and I turn back to her.

“Well? Are you going to help me?”

She blinks and runs to catch up with me.

As she puts on the outfit, I find myself liking it. The red under shirt as no sleeves and has a silver dragon design on it. The top shirt also has no sleeves but it has a neck collar to hold it up. It red and black leather with a silver dragon design on it too. The pants are black leather that flairs out at the end with silver daises sewed in at the edges and the seams are covered with a red fabric. A separate arm sleeve comes with the outfit that is tied to your arm by a red, silk braided rope. Inside the sleeve it is a red fabric and on the outside it is black leather with silver daises sewed on at the edges.

“You look great!” the dressing women says.

“I’d like to have some matching accessories, please.”

“Of course!”

She gives me some red jewel earrings and 2 bracelets. One silver and red, the other a blue color.

“Thank you! Come again!” the casher says counting the gold coins I gave her.

“People and money,” I say shaking my head.

I shake my hair, letting my cat ears out and takes the ginjutsu off my tail so it can be seen. I walk around, just killing time until a elderly voice stops me.

“Young lady, come see.”

I turn to the little shopping hut and walk to the older woman.

“Yes ma’am?”

She grasps my hand and smiles.

“I knew it. You have had some things happen to you.”

I stiffen and glare at her. She reaches up and just catches the edges of my hair.

“Your hair used to be much, much longer, right?”

“Y-yes ma’am,” I say shocked.

“Come in. I have a jutsu to help you,” she says pulling me in.

I put my hand out and feel the hundreds of scrolls.

“Wow...”

“Here we are,” she says putting a scroll in my hand.

“What will it do? Plus I can’t read. I’m bl-”

“It has brail in it and it will help your hair grow,” she says cutting me off.

I dig in my bag for money and she swats my hand.

“Your money is no good here! Keep it.”

I bow in respect and leave.

“Good bye Alanie.”

I stop and turn to find the old woman gone. I look around and run off to where Itachi tells me to meet him. I role my thumb over the scroll she gave me and keep thinking how she could have known me.

“Here,” Itachi says handing me 4 silver hair sticks.

“What-”

“When you get your hair back with that jutsu, you’ll need them.”

I smirk and push him.

“Your flirting with me Itachi-san.”

“That is irrelevant.”

I punch his chest and he flies into a tree.

“I am 18 Itachi-san. I have my guy for a while.”

He growls from the punch and walks behind me the rest of the way.

As we reach the Akasuki hide out, I run inside calling Ryuu’s name.

“Ryuu! Ryuu!”

“Ally-chan!” Ryuu says bounding to me and hugging me to the floor.

I laugh and hug him.

“I missed you! Oh! I like your outfit!” Ryuu says picking me up and turning me around.

“Thank you Ryuu but we have to leave.”

“Why?” Ryuu asks.

“Because she has left the Akasuki and who ever leaves, dies,” the leader says.

“Oh give it a rest Pain! Your the one who sent me away to him!” I yell at him.

Ryuu growls and I get on his back as he changes into his kitsune form.

“Deidara. Get them,” Pain orders.

“.....”

I look to him and glare. Ryuu and I take off into the sky.

~* Deidara’s Point of View *~

“Deidara! Why didn’t you attack!” Kesame yells.

Deidara turn and goes back into the kitchen.

I’m sorry I made your hate me Ala-kun.

He rubs the fang scares on his neck.