Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 14

Why didn’t Deidara attack me?

I asked myself this question so many times as Ryuu and I flew back to Orochimaru’s hide out.

He was told to… but he didn’t…

I shake my head of the thoughts and focus on the slowly appearing hideout. They were still in the desert but at a different area. I felt Ryuu’s decent and I sigh.

“Ryuu… I’m going to have to sing my return.”

I take my old blue tank top from my bag and rap it around Ryuu’s ears.

~*Part of “Home” by Three Days Grace*~

No matter how hard I try,
Your never satisfied.
It’s not a home.
I think I’m better off alone.
You always disappear.
Even when I’m here.
It’s not my home,
I think I’m better off alone!
Home, home
This house is not a
Home, home
This house is not a home.
I think I’m better off alone


As we land, I take my shirt off Ryuu and he growls.

“What is it, Ryuu?”

“A fight. Orochimaru and Sasuke are out, looking into a giant hole.

“Walk me to them,” I say, grabbing some of Ryuu’s fur.

As we got closer, I couldn’t believe my ears.

“Sasuke! Come back to Kohona!”

“Naruto-kun?” I say as I get closer to the edge of the hole.

“Alanie? Alanie!” he yells at me and I can tell he id fuming.

“Hey! Calm your ass down! I didn’t leave the hospital on the own. You can blame Itachi-kun!” I say, crossing my arms.

Sasuke turns to me sharply and Orochimaru laughs.

“By the look of your hair, its safe to guess you found out?” Orochimaru asks.

“Stop being a smart ass and go suck yourself. You’re a snake so you can do that,” I say smirking.

“How dare you! I own you-” He starts to yell.

“Not anymore, you don’t. I learned why I was sent away and a Akasuki came to get my at the Hospital. You don’t own me anymore,” I grin and Ryuu giggles.

“… its laughing,” Sasuke states.

“Duh! I can talk too. Oh and also I can change forms,” Ryuu says in his kitsune form.

“What?!” Orochimaru says, shocked.

Ryuu changes to his human form with his tail and hugs me around my waist.

“Mama? I can change anytime now, right?”

“Mama!?” they all yell.

“Hey now! I didn’t get laid! I took care of him when I found him as a pup!” I yell!

I scream in pain as my curse mark burns.

“I own you and I now own your pet!” Orochimaru smirks.

I snarl and fully changes into my curse mark form. I attack him but Sasuke gets in my way.

“Move brat!” I yell.

He changes into his curse mark form and starts his chidori.

“God you are a baka…”

I grab his hand, sinking my claws into his hand, and takes his chakra away. He get weak and sways away from me.

“This is not over Alanie, ‘The Cursed Last Song’,” Orochimaru says clutching his clawed shoulder; then disappearing.

“How cliché…”

I crawl down the hole and growl as my feet hit stone.

“Ok, who was the bastard who exploded my room too?” I say and look to the new chakra in the group.

They all stay quite but the new person apparently isn’t afraid of me.

“I did.”

I walked my way to him and sniffed at him.

“So tell me. Why would Danzo send a Ambo Black Ops to get Orochimaru on his side, huh?” I whisper to him.

I could tell his face changed slightly.

Great. Another Sasuke.

“Names Sai, right?” I change back and look down at him slightly, “I’m Ally and I was ‘The Last Song You’ll Ever Hear’ and now I want Kakashi to put a seal on this damned curse mark.”

“Why should we help you again?” Naruto says angrily.

“1. I am free and I don’t have to fight you anymore. 2. I don’t want this thing to control my life. And 3. … I would like to help you.”

Kakashi smiles under his mask.

“Welcome back, Ally-chan.”

“Huh!?” Sakura and Naruto yell.

“It’s good to be back,” I laugh and Ryuu hugs me still around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry its been so long. a new story has taken my mind ^.^ comments please