Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 3

You know when you wake up from falling asleep crying or right before you do? Well I woke up to the pounding head ache and sore eyes. I groan and grab my head. I feel the cool of the silk ribbon on my face.

I must have held it all night.

I pulled the covers off me and got up. I petted a still sleeping Ryuu on the floor and walk out quietly. I stop in the hall and pull my hair back to tie it back but my hair has grown too thick. I can’t even tie the ribbon. I sigh and tie it around my left wrist. I pull my pack of cigarettes from my sleeve and light one up. I walk by the ‘throne room’ and didn’t stop.

“I’ll be out side. Don’t come out unless you want to die,” I say as I pass.

I walk out the hide out and sigh.

Damn the man you made sand.

I sent my chakra out to feel for a rock to sit on or something. I feel a great rock that stood quite tall. I jump up to the top and sat down. I then started to sing. I sang all day and surprisingly no one came up. Not even Ryuu. When the sun went down and the cool night air came, a song just made its way into my head. I only heard it once but I knew it word for word.

*Love is Dead by Tokio Hotel*

I hold your letter in my frozen hand
The last line was long as long as it burns my look carries on
With every word another feeling dies
I'm left here in the dark
No memories of you
I close my eyes

It's killing me
We die when love is dead
It's killing me
We lost a dream we never had
The world in silence should forever feel alone
Cause we are gone & we will never overcome
It's over now

Vultures are waiting for what's left of us
What can we take?
It all has no worth if we lose our trust
They're coming closer, want me & you
I can feel their claws
Let me go now
Try to break free

It's killing me
We die when love is dead
It's killing
We lost a dream we never had
The world in silence should forever feel alone
Cause we are gone & we will never overcome
It's over now
Now, now
It's over now
Now, now,
It's over now
It's over now
It's over now

Vultures are waiting for what's left of us
Taking the last of you & the last of me.

It's killing me
We die when love is dead
It's killing me
We lost a dream we never had
The world in silence should forever feel alone
Cause we are gone & we will never overcome
It's over now
Now, now
It's over now
Now, now
It's over now
It's over now

***

As my hair flowed back down, I felt like someone was there but I felt no one’s chakra.

“Onee-chan.”

My head snapped up. I know that voice.

“Saya?”

“Hai,” I heard my little sister say next to me, “Onee-chan, its ok. You’ll escape. You will choose your own way out.”

“Yea Ally. Nothing can kick your ass now.”

I heard Rinji say on my right.

“JiJi!” I yell.

“You out beat me if we were still in the academe.”

My face went from happy to sad in a blink of an eye. Then I felt cold all around me. Like someone hugging me but they were cold.

“It’s ok Ally. We are still here with you,” said Rinji.

“Yea Onee-chan. We’ll help,” said Saya on my left.

Tears begin to brim my eyes and I tried my best to hold them back. I felt Rinji’s lips kiss away my tears but it made me cry more.

“If only I could see,” I say with quick breaths.

He hugs me tighter and whispers in my ear.

“You don’t need to see how much we love each other.”

I let out a sob and close my eyes tight to control my crying.

“Ally listen. At my house there is a long floor board under my bed. Pull it up and take what’s in it,” Rinji said and I felt the cold go away.

“Rinji! Wait for me! Bye Onee-chan!” Saya said and her cold went away.

“Wait! Rinji!”

“Yea?” he asked to me.

“Do you age in the spirit world?”

“You can stop your ageing at any point you want.”

“So… are you 21?” I ask hopeful.

I felt his cold breath on my ear.

“I won’t stop my ageing till you come,” he said and I felt both there presents disappear.

They had left. I felt alone again. Just like that night again.

“Your imouto-san is kawaii and your kareshi is… well attractive.”

“You saw them, Ryuu?”

“Yes and they love you very much,” he said and sat next to me.

“What time is it?”

“… 12:03 am.”

“Happy 19th Birthday Alanie,” I say out loud.

I feel Orochimaru coming up the rock and I sigh loudly.

“Yes Orochimaru-sama?”

“I’ve come to wish you a Happy Birthday,” he said and Ryuu growled.

He rapped his tails around me like a shield.

“Ryuu? What’s wrong?”

“He doesn’t want me to give you my present.”

I could hear his smirk in his voice. I heard plastic being ripped and the smell hit my nose. My fangs grew and my mouth watered.

“W-what is that?” I ask as I try not to leap at it.

“The most essential thing that is need for a carnivore,” said a laughing Orochimaru.

“Blood,” I say as I breath hard.

“Yes it is. Now stop your suffering and have some.”

I smell it in my face and I lean to it. Ryuu pulled me back and snarled at Orochimaru. The pack was put back into my face and I stretched my neck to it. I heard the electric charge, leather going around my neck, then the snap.

“There. Your present,” Orochimaru says and throws the pack.

I reach up to my neck and feel a spiked collar.

“A collar! I’m not some petto!” I yell at him.

Then an electric shock went through my body, down my spine, then to my limbs. I scream until it shuts off.

“You strong enough to fight me. This is to keep you in your place,” he said turning to leave, “Ohh and there is more blood in the kitchen. Your choice. You drink it or you become an animal.”

When he left, Ryuu let me go and whimpered at me.

“I don’t want to be an animal Ryuu. I don’t want to be a rogue jagga,” I say my bangs hiding my face.

“To the kitchen?” he asked.

I shake my head yes and we walked back to the hide out. As we walked into the kitchen I felt Sasuke in the corner staring at me.

“It’s on the counter,” he said bluntly.

I walk to him and I just stand there.

I can’t believe I’m going to do this.

I pull the rapping’s around his neck and put my hands on his neck. He reaches for his sword but it is done that quick.

“I was the most talented medical nin in my village. They wanted me to study it and become one but I wanted to be on the field. So I studied both. But I was better at healing,” I explained

I pull my hands away and backed some.

“So why didn’t you save the injured in your village burn down?” he asked quizzing me.

“I was a bitch back then. All I cared about was ‘I’m alive and I’m getting my ass out of here.’” I said and shrugged.

He looked at me then did one of those ‘hun’s’ like his brother.

“Look I’m sorry about earlier. My imouto-chan was just very important to me. This ribbon,” I show it tied around my left wrist, “is all I have left of her. You had it all this time… it just pissed me off.”

I turned to the counter and felt for the blood packets.

I don’t want to be an animal but I don’t want to do this.

“Danm him for making me what I am!” I say under my breath.

I stomp my way out the kitchen to my room. I sat down and just stared at the packet. Then something clicked and I froze.

“Ryuu? How did you know Rinji was my kareshi?”

He laughed from his place on the floor.

“It’s not hard to see Ally.”

“It’s my weakness. That’s why I say he’s my friend,” I say and lifted one of the 3 packs I picked up.

“Well, I’m just going to be a vampire, jaguar, human, and cursed all into one, huh?”

I use my claw to rip a hole into the pack and sucked some out. I moan in great joy and I drank every last drop of the 3 packs.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 3 and i dont have one comment on this story but only for the name... is it really that bad?