Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 4

Today I’m in the training room with Sasuke, helping him out on to fight a ‘better’ opponent.

“Ok Sasuke, what do you want? Me to talk you through it or just kick your ass?” I ask petting Ryuu one last time.

“I don’t care. I get to fight you and defeat you this time,” he says from the middle of the arena.

“Ok then,” I say opposite from him, “talk though it is. Now come at me with any attack.”

He pulled his sword out and swung at me. I blocked it with my claws and then I felt the chakra of the Chidori. I didn’t see this coming and I quickly sent the electricity through my body, out my foot, and into the ground. I jumped out the way before the rocks could hit me but Sasuke isn’t so quick. He got hit by the boulders and went flying into a wall.

“Whoa. didn’t see that coming. Good thinking about the Chidori through the sword. Your very talented in your fire and lightning nature,” I say as I jump up in the watch balcony railing, around the arena, “but I’m also talented.”

I did some hand signs, which he saw but didn’t know because they were my villages hand signs. I finished and smirked.

“Earth element: Sink Hole!”

Sasuke fell into a body sized sink hole, up to his neck. I made more hand signs of my villages.

“Quicksand!” I yell.

A water and earth element put together to mix the rock into sand, thicken it, and make it quicksand in the hole. Sasuke was stuck up to his neck but was pulling himself out. I made more hand sign and these he knew.

“Fire style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!”

I harden the quicksand into rock again. All you saw was his head out of the ground.

“Earth, water, fire, and,” I say and sing the last element, “air.”

“How?” is all he asked.

“My body was able to with stand them as I was cursed,” I said and let my chakra give away the ground to let him out. He just glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Ok whiner, lets get back to training,” I sad and the fight began again.

After many rematches and little training, he left for some sleep. I stayed in the training room, on the watch balcony. Seeing Rinji yesterday made me realize how much I missed him. I went through all the memories I loved. The day he asked me out, our first kiss, and our song we made together. He liked me for who I was and not what I was. Not the bitch of a slut me but the girl that was hidden inside me.

“Rinji,” I say out loud.

Everything went away. My feeling, hearing, smell, everything. Just the memory of our song.

“Ready Ally?” I heard Rinji say behind me.

He rapped his cold, spirit arms around my waist and rested his chin on my head. My hair raised around his face as I took my breath to sing our song.

*Bring me to Life by Evanescence*

how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

now that I know what I’m without
you can't just leave me
breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead

all this time I can't believe I couldn't see
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
got to open my eyes to everything
without a thought without a voice without a soul
don't let me die here
there must be something more
bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

(Bring me to life)
I’ve been living a lie, there’s nothing inside
(Bring me to life)

***

My hair fell back down and I giggled at the feeling of pure joy again after 6 years. Then Rinji cursed.

“He saw,” I heard him say and then the cold was gone.

Who saw?

Then I felt Orochimaru and Sasuke in the room on the floor.

“So… their spirits still come to you,” stated a emotionless Orochimaru.

“Yes sir. Just recently,” I say jumping down to the floor.

“Who was he,” demanded Sasuke.

“You will ask me something out of me not demand it. I am well older than you boy,” I say to him.

All he did was glare at me.

“Rinji was my friend from my village. My imouto-chan, Saya, comes too.”

“Looked like a loving kareshi to me,” said a smirking Orochimaru.

“No Orochimaru-sama. Just a dear friend,” I said as calmly as I could.

Shit shit shit!

“Sasuke… put it to the test.”

Sasuke then crashed his lips to mine. I stare wide eyed at his face as I began to see his face. I went to punch him but his sharingan got me. I was then standing in all my memories of my whole life. Going backwards till mine with Rinji. Sasuke was watching all of them and saw my weakness. Rinji was my kareshi. I couldn’t move but I was in total panic.

“I have what Orochimaru-sama wants. I want to see what you said is true,” he said and went back to the day I was cursed.

He watched me get cursed then he saw nothing but darkness. Then he saw silver lines of shapes. Seemed to me he was confused.

“T-that’s how I-I see. Every st-step I take, th-the vibrations m-make a silver out-outline of what I-it is,” I say trying hard to speak.

Sasuke kept watching, even my rape scene with my oto-san. I look away from that. He watched my village burn and my curse mark marking. He then let go of my lips and cut off his sharingan. I fall to my knees with panic written all over my face.

“So Sasuke, what did you find?” asked a smirking Orochimaru.

I felt him staring at me and I calmed down enough not to flip out my skin.

“So, this is your payback. Fine do it,” I say.

“Onee-chan!”

I felt my sister coldness run into me and her tight hug.

“Onee-chan! Are you ok?” she asked worried.

“What the hell?!” yelled Sasuke.

I hug my sister back.

“I’m fine Saya.”

“You sure Ally?” Rinji asked kneeling on my right.

“Yeah.”

I keep my head down but take a deep breath to explain.

“Sasuke Uchiha and Orochimaru-sama, this is my imouto-chan, Saya, and my…” I started but stopped.

“Her kareshi sense 13 years of age,” Sasuke stated with a smirk.

I felt Rinji turn to Sasuke and I knew he had his death glare on.

“Don’t ever kiss my kanojo again, Uchiha.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooooooooo sry i havent posted lately!!! i have a lot of chapters but i've been very out and about. so comment on this one and i'll type like a fickin demon.