Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 5

“What are you going to do? Your dead,” Sasuke said smirking.

“I can do many things boy,” I heard a demonic voice say.

Ohh good lord, that’s freaky!

“Gikei, don’t start. We should go before we put her in more trouble,” Saya said.

Rinji stayed quite but then sighed. He grabbed my chin and rested his forehead on mine.

“I’ll be back soon,” he said before his cold, spirit lips touched mine.

I realest a breath and I knew that they could see my breath, from the cold. I got back to me feet and glared at Orochimaru.

“That’s what you’ve done to them. You made them wait for me. To be by my side at all times,” I said angrily.

A shock came from the collar and I screamed until it stopped. I felt the burnt skin around the collar. Some how Kabuto got here and came to heal it.

“No need to,” I say and my hand glow a green color.

All I did was wave my hand in front of the collar and the burns are healed.

“You- that would have took me a couple of minutes to heal!” Kabuto yelled in surprise.

“Well, you don’t know my passed do you?” I say and walk out of the training room.

Ryuu came to me all hyper and bouncy.

“Ryuu? What are you doing?” I say as he pulled my sleeve, dragging me to my room.

As I close my door and turn around, ii scream in surprise.

“Its so cool!” yelled a 13 year old boy.

“Ryuu?”

“Yeap!”

The boy, that’s somehow Ryuu, had rainbow hair, silver eyes, a fang smile, rainbow cloths on, a kitsune tail, and claws.

“You look like you support gay pride,” I say giggling.(No offence to gays! I am a yoai fan girl here!)

“Shut up! I like them!” he yells, pouting.

“God, you act like a 13 year old in human… ish form but as a kitsune, your so much more mature.”

“That’s because I am older because I have animal years,” he says explaining.

“True,” I say.

I then squeel and glomp him. After I glomped him, something changed in me. Like I was thirsty but yet not.

It’s time for my blood!

“Ryuu, change back. I need some blood… I think.”

My fangs were visible out my lip and I was breathing hard. Ryuu changed back and we quickly went to the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and grabbed 3 packs. I go to open one but it is snatched away. I look over and see Kidomaru.

“Well now, what do we have here? What do you need this fore?” he said flirtingly.

“I just need it,” I say and try to grab it.

He pulls it higher till I can’t reach it.

Why must they be the last packs in here!?

“Kidomaru, I need them now,” I say losing control.

“Not till you give me something in return. Like a fuck,” he says smirking.

My face changes and I look at him from predator eyes.

“I have a better idea,” I say as my voice changes.

I jagga cry and he stares wide eyed. Then he smirks. He runs out the kitchen and I follow him. All I could think was ‘he’s my food’ as he ran into the ‘throne room’. I ran in too and crouched low into a stalk.

“See Orochimaru-sama? Why would she be acting so defensive if she just needed it?” Kidomaru said to Orochimaru.

I heard him laugh but I just wanted my food.

“Kidomaru, she needs it so she wouldn’t do this,” Orochimaru said pointing at me.

And with that, I pounced. I bit into him shoulder and rocked my head back and forth. I heard him scream and I bit harder. Metallic blood filled my mouth and I moaned in joy of the thirst being gone. Then shock from the collar and I let go, snarling at Orochimaru.

“Now Alanie, take your packets and go,” he said clearly smiling.

I got some of myself back and I spit out Kidomaru’s blood.

“Now that was better than a fuck, huh Kidomaru,” I say grabbing my blood packets.

“A fuck?” Sasuke said, practically walking out of the shadows.

“He said if I’d fuck him, he’d give me the packets. I thought of something better,” I say and pointed at Kidomaru.

I turn and walk out the ‘throne room’ as I felt Orochimaru’s chakra rise.

Haha! He’s in deep shit now.

I open a pack of blood and literally breath it down.

Now what am I going to do when I see the Akatsuki?
♠ ♠ ♠
sry that i havent posted in some time. i am working with Archangel Trevor in a story of our... lost love. go check it out on his profile. It's called No Title.

comments???