Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 6

I was asleep on my stomach and my arms were under the pillow as my head was buried in it. I always slept like this and its comfy. I was in my green and grey sweet pants and my white undershirt.

So comfy.

Then a burn of the curse mark.

“No! Just 30 more minutes!”

Then a short shock from the collar. I growl and stomp my way to the ‘throne room’.

“What!?” I yell as I enter the room.

“Someone’s cranky this morning,” said Orochimaru.

“Uhh yea! Now what?” I say aggregated.

“Pack a bag. Time to look for the Akasuki.”

I perk up at the sound and smiled.

“About time,” I say and go to turn to leave.

“But Alanie, I have something for your trip,” I heard Orochimaru say.

I turn to face him again but I hear a hiss. I stare wide eyed as I remember that sound when I got my curse mark. I felt the fangs penetrate my neck and I flew back into a wall. I scream as I feel the fire burning venom pulse through my veins and my markings begin to move over my body. I feel the tears pouring out my eyes and then the detachment of Orochimaru’s fangs from my neck. I fall to my knees gripping my shoulder still screaming.

“That’s so I know where you go. So you don’t try to run and rejoin the Akatsuki… early anyway,” Orochimaru laughed.

Ryuu came running in and came to me, withering on the stone floor. He growled at Orochimaru and went to charge at him but I screamed again. He looked at me then at Orochimaru with anger. He picked me up and ran out the room to mine.

“Ally? Ally! What happened?” Ryuu asked as my pain lessened to a throb.

“I think he used a tracking serum on me. So he knows where I am on the mission,” I say sitting up on Ryuu’s back.

“Mission?”

“Yea. I need to pack. Its time me looked for the Akatsuki,” I say and grabbed a bag.

“About time,” Ryuu said and walked out the room.

As I packed all my things I needed, I wondered what I should wear.

Orochimaru’s cloths? No. then they would report me to be exterminated. Not my cloak either because the same thing would happen. I can’t wear my old cloths because they are too small now.

I look to the cloths I made out of pure boredom. I used pieces of black leather, sewed them together to make a pretty slutty outfit. A leather bikini looking top, daisy duke leather shorts, and a long leather trench coat. I put it on and pack all my other cloths into my bag.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some food to eat along the way. I stop at the cabinet that held my blood and checked it. None what so ever. I sigh and walk to the door that led out of this underground snake hole.

“Alanie,” I heard Orochimaru say.

I groan and walk to the ‘throne room’.

“Yes?”

I felt his evil look on me. Like he knew something I didn’t.

“Have a… safe trip.” I look at him weirdly and walked out the door. Ryuu soon came up and sat by me.

“So, do you know where the Akatsuki may be?”

“No but I do know where I need to go. Back to my village. Rinji wants me to have something of his.”

“Ok then. Lets go.”

Ryuu bent down and I swung my leg over his back. He ran some and then we were in the air.

***

We got to my village after 4 hours of flying north. We walk through the half burnt, half ash town until I stopped at his house. I remember every detail of this house. The make-outs, the nights together, games, trainings, and the dinners. His room was on the right side of the house. I found a long floor board under what should have been his bed. I pride it open with my claws and felt around. I felt a red wood box. I opened it and felt the rock and the metal band that held it. I gas and pull my hand back.

“I was going to give it to you that night for dinner,” I heard Rinji say behind me.

His cold hand picked up the box from my hands then I heard it shut.

“I was going to ask you to marry me the night the village was burnt down,” he said sad like.

My breath was coming in quick gasps and Ryuu left us be.

“Rinji…”

He put the ring on my left ring finger and kissed my knuckle.

“Wear it so you’ll have something to look forward to in death. Also, there is more in the floor board. Use it if it will help.”

And then he was gone. I felt he weight of the ring and lifted my hand slowly.

“And before you ask, it’s a silver band with 4 emerald stones, as leaves, a pink flower on the right going left, and a purple flower on the left going to right,” Ryuu said walking back in.

I laugh some and feel more into the hole. I feel a wound up piece of long leather. I pull it out and feel that it is a woven and braided.

“It’s his whip. I was his weapon of choice when we picked our weapon to use in battle,” I say smiling.

I unwound it and stand up. I swing it around and flick my wrist, just like I saw him do, and the whip cracked loud in the air.

“I’ve never seen a white leather before,” said Ryuu.

“It’s bathed in many things to make it that way,” I say wounding it up and put it on my hip inside my trench coat.

I put the floor board back and walk out my village. I feel the ring and smile some.

“Where to now, Ally?”

I look up to the sky and close my eyes.

“To find the Akatsuki.”

As I said that, I knew some shit is close to hitting that fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments plaese!!!