Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 8

I look up to the roof, where the explosions were, and smirk.

“Ryuu… it’s time to play spies,” I say walking to him.

“Aren’t we ninja’s?”

“Smart ass kitsune.”

He laughs and changes into his 7 tailed kitsune form. He takes off into the sky and he hovers at a distance from the fight. Ryuu told me every detail of the fight with Garra and Deidara. I wanted to jump off Ryuu when Deidara lost his lost his arm and nearly yelled when he used the suicide bomb. Then worry hit me… Garra protected the village from it with his last chakra. His sand gave out and he plummeted to the ground.

“Deidara caught him and is flying away on the claw bird. Do you want to follow him?” asked Ryuu.

“Yea but stay at a high height. Don’t want to be seen.”

As we gat to the Sunagakure gate, Ryuu explained another person with a Akatsuki cloak.

“He seems to be hunched, short but big, has a metal scorpion tail, and his face is covered with a black cloth.”

“That’s Sasori. He is in his puppet.”

Ryuu went on to say that they walked out the gate and broke rock on the side of it. The rocks and boulders blocked the way out the village.

“Smart idea Dei-kun,” I say, “Ryuu, keep following them.”

He barked and we kept flying. It soon got dark and the coolness of the night hit my bare skin.

“Ryuu, land me about 30 yards from them and go back to Sunagakure. See if anyone is following,” say with a smirk.

“But u wont be able to see.”

“I can hear pretty good… I’ll be fine. Now go please.”

He did as I asked and he took off back to Sunagakure. I suppressed my chakra and snuck behind them until early morning. They had sat down for a break and I smirk at a thought. I got up and walk to where they were sitting.

“Well well well, isn’t it the two artistes. Dei-kun and Sasori-kun,” I say as I let my chakra relax.

“Ally-chan?” Deidara says, turning to me.

“Nice outfit,” Sasori said clearly checking me out.

“Naughty Sasori!,” I say shaking my finger, “your checking out a 19 year old… how old are you again? I can never tell because you’re a fucking puppet.”

I hear metal grinding and hold my finger out, stopping the scorpion tail from stabbing me. I run my other finger under the tip, getting the poison. I sniff it and lick it. I name off all the ingredients in it and it has no effect on me.

“How…” Deidara asks.

“It would take a not more than this to kill me… remember?” I say pointing to my curse mark.

“It changed,” Sasori stated.

“Really? Must have been when Orochimaru-sama bit me again.”

“So, you call him sama now, huh?” said Sasori.

“I started after you all left that day…,” I say looking away.

“What are you doing here anyway, un?” Deidara asked.

I walk to Garra and my hand glows green to help heal him. Deidara grabs my wrist and I sigh.

“Ok ok. I’m on a mission and you seem to be involved in it,” I say crossing my arms.

Dead silence.

Find the Akatsuki and find out what their up to.[i/] that’s my mission. So, what are you doing with Garra?”

Still silence. Then it hits me. The exact thing happened with Zetsu.

This is why I’m not with the Akatsuki. They are doing something with the Bijuu.

I jump on Deidara’s clay bird, just as they started to leave, and got in his face.

“I have something to do with this, huh? I have some connection with the Bijuu? You all sent me away for a chase. You all didn’t want it to be easy to catch me, huh? Do I have-,” I say cutting off at the end.

I can’t… Orochimaru!

“Ally! A boy with make up on his face is coming!” Ryuu says flying down.

“It talks, un?!” yelled Deidara.

“Deidara, go. I’ll take car of him,” Sasori said.

“Ok, un.”

His bird moved quickly and I was jerked off it. Ryuu caught me and I growl.

“Follow him Ryuu!”

Ryuu took off faster than ever before. I knew my eyes were glowing neon green and my fangs were showing. I heard Deidara say something and Ryuu cursed. He turned sharply but something landed in my hair.

“Ally!” I heard Ryuu yell.

I felt heat and a great pressure blow me off Ryuu. I land in the sand hard, knocking the breath out of me. I felt close to unconsciousness and I only remember one thing before o passed out. I felt hair, my hair, fall on and around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes yes yes i know yall are all pissed at me yet happy that i posted a update!!! but... i'm writing a tory with my friends nd we have been balistic on it that i fergot to do update this on TTT.TTT i sry!!! i'm gunna post 2 and see if i can do more latter

comments please!!!