Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 9

I woke up to the cool sensation of water all around my body. I feel hands poring water, scrubbing, and combing my hair. It puts me into a deep sleep. I wake up again sitting up and my hair being pulled. I groan and I feel someone move from behind me to the front.

“Ally… your awake!” I hear Ryuu yell.

“Would u stop yelling! I got such a head ache,” I say holding my head.

I feel cuts and bruises on my face as everything came back to me. I hear something metal land on the ground and I tilt my head.

“What was that?”

“A knife… I was fixing your hair,” Ryuu said sadly.

Then it hit me. My hair! I feel the back of my head and I begin to cry. My hair is so sort! My long, beautiful hair is gone and only this short, spiky, razor cut hair is left.

“I tried to fix it as much as I could. I got all the singed and burnt hair cut off. Then I styled it so it wouldn’t look bad… I’m sorry Ally,” Ryuu said hugging me.

I cry on his shoulder until I could cry no more. Why did Deidara do this to me? I stood up and healed my cuts and bruises. Then I walked to the water and laid down in the shallow part. Ryuu brought us to our spot close to the desert but still green.

“Ally?” Ryuu said worried.

“Just going wash myself.”

I closed my eyes as I let the cool water calm me. After a few minuets, I remembered Deidara had said something.

What did he say?

“Hey Ryuu?”

“What!?” he yelled from shore.

“Did you hear what Dei-kun said/”

“I think he said ‘By the river, in the canyon, and move the door.’”

I thought it over and then I had that little light bulb click on.
“The Akatsuki secret place!”

“The what?” Ryuu said beside me.

“I heard Pein talk about it Dei-kun just gave me directions!”

“So why would he do that?”

“So I can find out what going on and he knows I want to kick his ass for blowing my hair away,” I say with anger.

“So when do we leave?”

I get up out of the water and shake myself off.

“We leave now.”

Ryuu changes into his 7 tailed kitsune form and I hope on his back. We take off into the air.

“So where do we go?” he asked.

“Well, most likely Kohona knows something so lets go there and see what we can find.”

“Alright then,” Ryuu said and took off into the direction.

It was 2 days before we go to the gates of Kohona. I told Ryuu to change into his human form with out his tail and we walked through the gates. As I walked in, I felt the socking going through my body from the collar. I held onto Ryuu for support at I held back the scream. Ryuu moves us behind a tree and tried to help me stop it. I finally screamed in anger and my marks began to move over my body. I grabbed the collar and pulled it off. It shattered into pieces and the shocking stopped.

“Now… we can go looking with out me stiff and on the edge of screaming,” I say smirking as my markings went back into my curse mark.

I took Ryuu to get his first ramen bowl and he was hyper like crazy. What I didn’t know what the person next to me would remember my face.

“So what brings you here Ally?”

“Fuck… hello Jiraiya.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please!!!