We Need No Introduction

-instrumental-

It’s been two weeks and no one has even heard from Bam. No one has seen him, and everyone is worrying about him.

Ryan hasn’t even heard or seen from him and the guy fucking lives with him!

So needless to say, everyone is freaking out. ‘Where’s Bam! Where, oh where has that little shit gone, oh where, oh where can he be?’ And me? I think it’s been a lot calmer around here, actually.

Ville and I haven’t had to pretend to be together at all. After the first initial shock through everyone calmed down, nothing has really been said about it.

“Leana,” I said.

“Huh?” she asked, staring blankly at the television wile she threw some popcorn into her mouth.

“Move your feet.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No, I’m comfy.”

“But… Lee-Lu!”

She whipped her head to me. “Don’t!” she whined at the childhood nickname I’d given her. It always works.

“But Lee-Lu! I wuv yew!”

“Blair Bear, don’t!”

I finally laughed, pushing her feet off the couch and finally sat down. She pulled her legs immediately back up and sat them on me.

“EW!” I screamed. “Stinky feet!”

“My feet do not stink!”

“Girls!” Mom warned. “Stop fighting.”

“But we’re having fun!” I said.

Mom laughed. “Sure you are.”

The front door opened and Dad walked in, soaking wet.

“Oh, man, it’s really pouring out there!” he said, closing the door. He took off his jacket and shoes and sat down in his chair.

“Welcome home,” Leana said.

“Thank you dear,” Dad said, propping his feet up. “It’s good to be home. Hear anything from Bam yet?”

“No,” Leana said.

“Why would we? It’s not like he fucking cares,” I said coldly.

“Why?” Mom asked, bringing in a Pepsi with her.

“Pepsi!” I shouted.

Mom laughed and sat down. “Pepsi is because he doesn’t care?”

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. “He’s in a pissy mood because he thought Ville and I were dating and he has something wrong with that.”

Leana scoffed. “You are so dense.”

I furrowed my eyebrows toward her. “What, Miss Leana makes you say that?”

“He’s basically in love with you.”

I shook my head. “No he’s not.”

She nodded. “Yeah, he is!”

“Why do you think so? Because how I remember it, he broke up with me for Melissa because I wouldn’t put out.”

“That wasn’t it,” she said.

“Then what was it?”

“Jeff, let’s go in the other room,” Mom said.

“But… the game’s on Melinda!” Dad whimpered.

“Jeff,” she said lowly. “You can watch it in the bedroom.”

Dad sighed and stood up. “Fine.”

Mom and Dad left, leaving Leana and I alone in the room. “Then what was it?” I said again.

“He was scared.”

“Of?”

“Commitment. He was afraid things were getting too serious, so he broke up with you.”

I laughed sarcastically. “And where did you hear this?”

“From Bam. He didn’t want me to tell you, but… I did. And I think more than anything he is jealous beyond belief right now, and that’s why he went MIA.”

“Leana, stop lying to me. If he did, then nothing would’ve happened the way it did. He-”

“Was trying to get your attention.”

“No he wasn’t. He was just trying to push me away from him so he doesn’t have to deal with me anymore. And you know what? That’s fine. I’m cool with it.”

“Are you trying to deny something to yourself?” she asked seriously. “And remember about that fifty dollar bet. It’s still on.”

I thought for a moment, contemplating this question. “It’s a strong possibility, but I don’t think so. Bam broke my heart once, and he screwed me over months later. As far as I’m concerned, Bam shouldn’t even be alive. He’s a complete psychopath who cares about nobody’s feelings, and only his own. He doesn’t care if he sends people into suicidal wrecks, he doesn’t care if he kill’s people’s souls. He doesn’t care about me, and that’s final.”

“Then explain something to me.”

“What?”

“If Bam doesn’t care about you, then why would he try and stop Ville from fucking you?”

“Ville wasn’t-”

“Put yourself in Bam’s place. If you saw what he saw, would you think that?” I stayed silent. “Bam knows your boundaries and he’s trying to help you keep those boundaries in tact.”

“Leana,” I said, placing my hand on her shoulder. “You are very talkative tonight.”

“Blair, I’m only speaking the truth.”

I nodded. “Of course you are. What are you trying to do, sis? Guilt trip me?”

“No. I’m just trying to explain to you-”

“What? That Bam is irrevocably in love with me, yet he acts like he hates me?”

“It’s like you’re Bella, and he’s Edward,” she said all day dreamy like. I chuckled and shook my head.

“Far from it. Edward wouldn’t do the shit to Bella that Bam does to me.”

“I have a theory.”

“That it’s a demon, a dancing demon, no something isn’t right there.”

She stared at me, confused for a moment. “You watch too much Buffy.”

I shrugged. Sort of, but back to the conversation. What’s your theory?”

“He doesn’t want to get too close, and he’s pushing you away because he doesn’t want to break your heart again.”

“Too late!” I exclaimed, standing up. “He’s already done it! What’s the use of not doing it again?! The way I look at it, I was extremely nice to him. He broke my heart and sent me into a spiraling pit of despair, and I still basically forgave him.”

“You’re right. He didn’t deserve it, but at least he’s trying, right?”

“I don’t care!” I whined. “He’s a true jackass to me, and me only and I don’t fucking get it.” The doorbell rand and I groaned. “Your lover’s here,” I said.

“Can you get it, since you’re already up? We’ll finish this conversation later.”

“This conversation is already over. I’ve stated my points clearly.”

I walked over to the door and opened it.

“Not my lover,” Leana said. “Looks like your lover.”

I stared at the rain drenched Bam, wondering where he came from. I shut the door in his face.

“Blair!” Leana said, jumping up. “Why the hell did you do that?!” I turned and walked away, the sounds clearly making their way up to me of Leana letting Bam in.
♠ ♠ ♠
What'd you think? Be sure to leave a comment. I think this was a really intense chapter.

I really love Emilie Autumn's music. You should deffinately look more into her.