We Need No Introduction

"I'm visioning killing him, stop me."

“Blair?” Novak asked as he opened the door and saw me.

I nodded. “I need your help with something.”

“What is it, babe?” he asked.

“I need some drugs.”

His eyes widened and he pulled me in before checking outside.

“You don’t fucking do drugs!” he exclaimed quietly, holding my shoulders.

“If Bam’s going around telling everyone I am, then why the fuck shouldn’t I?!” I screeched back, removing his hold.

His eyebrows furrowed. “You’re going to do drugs just because Bam is telling everyone you are?”

I nodded. “Yep.”

“No,” he said firmly.

My eyes widened to the size of saucers. “Yes!”

He shook his head. “No, I’m not going to let you get into this shit just because Bam is going around saying fucking ignorant things. I’m taking you home.” Novak grabbed his keys.

“I don’t have a fucking home anymore!” I said. He pivoted on his heel and I rolled my eyes. “I’m surprised you haven’t heard.”

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“Bam stashed drugs in my dresser, told my parents, they kicked me out.”

Novak groaned, tilting his head back. “Where are you staying?” he asked, closing his eyes.

“I’m not telling you because then you’ll take me there.” I crossed my arms and planted my feet just inside his house.

“Blair Alexis Macfadden, you are going to tell me and you will go to where you’re staying.”

“Nope,” I said shaking my head. “Not until you give me something.”

Novak huffed and pushed pass me. He came back with the word SOMETHING written on a piece of paper. My jaw dropped and I balled up the paper, throwing it at him.

“Idiot!” I nearly screamed at him. “I know you have something, somewhere,” I said, turning and heading more into the house.

“Blair, no!” he said as he threw me over his shoulder.

“Let me down asswipe!”

“I’m not going to let you ruin your life just because of Bam!”

“Well you should!” I said, struggling against him. In one swift motion, he threw me in the backseat of his small car and ran to the driver’s side, starting it and taking off all before I could get out. “Novak!” I whined.

“Where are you staying?” he asked gruffly. I glared at the window, hoping to make it magically open. “Where?” he asked again, harsher. “Tell me or I’m going to take you to Bam’s.”

“I’m staying there.”

“At Bam’s?!” His eyes nearly popped out of his skull.

“April was the only one who’d take me in,” I pouted.

He sighed and turned his attention to the road. “Are you sure?”

I rolled my eyes at his stupid ignorance. Oh, how pissed I was. “Novak, you are the epitome of stupid.”

“Fine, whatever.”

We continued down the road, yet unfortunately, Novak saw Ryan walking down the street.

“Keep driving,” I said.

“What’s he doing?” he asked more of himself.

“Being an asshole,” I mumbled.

Novak pulled up to the curb and rolled down the window. I went to open the door yet it was locked. I pulled up on the lock and pulled the handle. The door still wouldn’t open.

“Stupid. Fucking. Child. Locks!” I growled between each pull. I gave up, going to the other side. Same fucking thing.

“Where’re you going?” Novak asked.

“Back to Ape’s! Blair went off with the car!” Ryan replied. “Have you seen her?”

“She’s in the backseat, get in.” Ryan’s brows furrowed, but he got in the car.

“What’s going on?” Ryan asked, looking to me. I glared at him too, before that look went out the window.

“She came to my house asking for drugs,” Novak answered pulling away. “Said something about proving Bam right, but I didn’t give her any, so don’t worry.”

“I told you to keep driving,” I said to Novak.

“Why’d she drive off with the car?” Novak asked Ryan.

“Cause I told her I helped Bam in the whole prank.”

“Prank?”

Ryan nodded. “Blair bombed him with water balloons filled with rotten milk and he pranked her back, it just went the wrong direction.”

“Speaking of which, why was I the only one revenged on?” I asked. “Jimmy and Matt helped me, too.”

“I don’t know, ask him, not me.”

“I’m not on speaking terms with him right now,” I replied. “Same goes for you.”

“Oh, come on, Blair! It was a prank!” Ryan groaned. I ignored him, and eventually blocked him out by the time we got to April and Phil’s house. I waited for Novak to open the door, slamming pass him, I walked into the house.

“Oh thank God you’re okay!” April said the second she saw me. She ran over and hugged me. “Ryan called and told us you ran off with the car. We called you several times. We’ve tried everyone; we were even going to try Novak.”

“That’s where she was,” Novak said behind me.

“What’s going on?” April asked.

“She came to my place asking for any type of fix,” he explained.

“She’s fucking stupid for it,” Ryan muttered.

“What?” April gasped. “You… actually do drugs?”

“Fuck no! Not even an attempt, now,” I said.

“Then why?”

“Trying to prove Bam right,” Dunn said. “Has Bam been back at all?”

April shook her head. Phil walked in, obviously trying to see what all the commotion was about.

“I’m happy you’re okay,” Phil said.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Have you heard from Bam?” Phil asked.

“The last time Blair and I saw him was at the park,” Ryan replied.

“He’s been gone since you guys left,” April said.

“Well, I personally don’t give a fuck. I’m sorry, but I’m going to pack all my things and leave. I can’t take any of Bam’s shit, and Ryan has just been added to the list.”

“Ryan?” April and Phil asked me at the same time.

“Ask him about it,” I replied, going up to where all my things were.

“Blair! You’re not going anywhere!” April said, chasing me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm coming up on writer's block with this story.

What do you wanna see happen?