We Need No Introduction

"But now you know that I am cold."

“Get him away,” I sniffed.

I saw that Ryan nodded. He stood and walked over to where I presumed Bam to be.

“I need to apologize to her!” I heard Bam yell.

“She doesn’t want your apologies, man,” Ryan said.

“Look, I’m not going to fight you over this. I need to tell her I’m sorry.”

“She won’t believe you. I mean… Leana completely ignored her and stomped away. You’ve split her family from her, dude.”

I heard bam as he sighed. “What can I do?” Bam asked Ryan. “This prank went too far. I completely crossed the line. Everything she said to me earlier was right…”

“If you’re motivated enough, I’m sure you’ll find away, but right not she just needs to be left alone.”

“If she needs to be left along then why the fuck are you with her?!” Bam exploded.

“Because she wanted to get out of the house away from you Bam, I offered to drive her wherever she wanted to go,” Ryan said calmly, taking all the yelling Bam was throwing at him. I didn’t dare to look at the two behind me. Seeing Bam wouldn’t do me much good, seeing as he’s the one who caused this all.

“Do you think I’d be able to get a third chance?” Bam asked more to himself.

“No,” Ryan said solemnly. “Blair gives second chances, but usually third chances are nonexistent.”

I shouldn’t have even given him the second chance. You see, a couple years ago Bam and I were sort of… a couple. When we were 16 and 17, we dated steadily for about eight months then out of nowhere he breaks up with me for this girl named Melissa. I decided to forgive him because of the second chance thing. They broke up several weeks after. He broke up with her. Reasons are unknown still. I have this theory that Bam broke up with me because for those eight months we dated I never had sex with him. I may be the way I am but I don’t want to give that up until the time is right at least. That’s something that is sacred to me. I’m not going to have just anyone take it away from me.

I’m glad I didn’t either, because it could’ve ruined everything, and I’m afraid of that happening.

I heard the crunching footsteps and then another. Ryan showed up in front of me.

“Where do you want to go next?” he asked.

I shrugged, not feeling the need to talk. Realizing my cigarette was long gone; I lit another and sucked on it greedily. Ryan mocked my movements and shifted his current position.

“Are you okay?” he asked after I didn’t answer. I nodded, but didn’t get up from my now sitting situation.

I looked around the park. Children of young age played with their parents. Let’s hope Bam doesn’t fuck up their life either. My phone beeped, signaling I had gotten a text message. I grabbed my phone and pressed ‘accept’ and sucked another drag out.

im really sorry. trust me. i will make everything ok again

I rolled my eyes and deleted the message.

“What’d it say?” Ryan asked.

“Bam’s just repeating what he’s been saying,” I told him, flicking ashes onto the pavement. I leaned against April’s car and tilted my head back as my eyes closed.

“I know this may not mean anything, but I can tell he’s trying to help. He really didn’t mean for what he did to go this far.”

“Ryan,” I said. “I don’t care. It’s the fact that he did it. This is the product of his actions and he’s going to have to pay the consequences.”

“That may be the case, but just listen.”

“Okay… I’m listening,” I said with a roll of my eyes.

“Bam still wants to be your friend and judging by him trying to make everything like it used to be, he’s really sorry. He doesn’t usually do things like that after pranks.”

“Can we not talk about Bam, please?” I asked, looking at him as I shielded my eyes from the sun. “I don’t care about him. He is dead to me. He’s a stupid asshole that doesn’t think things through.” I shut off my phone and put it in my pocket, taking another drag.

“Sorry,” Ryan mumbled. “Do you wanna go somewhere else or stay here?” he asked gently after a brief pause.

“I don’t care,” I said. “But where would we go? All of my friends except you fucking hate me, speaking of which, why don’t you?”

“Um, no reason,” he said, walking to the other side of the car.

I quickly stood up after throwing my cigarette butt down and stopped him from opening the door. “Bullshit,” I said.

“There’s no reason to hate you,” he said. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

“Spill it, Ryan.” Ryan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “Ryan,” I said in a warning voice.

“Don’t hurt me,” he pleaded. I stood up straight, my hands behind my back.

“Tell me Ry,” I said in a childlike voice.

“I sorta… helpedhimwithit.”

“You WHAT?!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands around his throat.

“Blair-” he said with the lack of oxygen than landed him and I on the ground.

“How could you FUCKING do that to me, Ryan?” I screamed. By this time I was sure that everyone was watching. Ryan’s face opted for the purple look, but I didn’t stop. “Why the hell did you do this?!” I backed off and heard him choking. Quickly, I pulled the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. I got in, locking it and put the key in the ignition, starting it. I pushed the car into drive and took off, leaving Ryan behind.

Fuck him. I didn’t need him. I didn’t need anyone. I didn’t need anyone’s friendship, nor their care. I didn’t need family and family dinners. I didn’t need any of that.

And did I know where I was going? Nope. I looked to the gas gauge. It was half full. I wasn’t going to use April out of her gas, so I decided to just go back to my current place of residence. I hit the gas pedal once more.

This has been more of an adventurous day then I’ve wanted it to be.

A thought then occurred to me. If Bam was making it up that I’m a drug user, why not prove him right?

I know knew where I was going to go. Brandon Novak’s house wasn’t too far away…
♠ ♠ ♠
CHEESE AND CRACKERS!

COMMENT! lol