Untitled

Chapter 22

Gerard parked up and rushed from the boot. It had been nearly 7 minutes since he heard Frankie's banging. And he'd been panicking since. He slammed the door, waking the baby.
Running to the boot he held his stomach as it felt like it was gunna come up out of his mouth. Sickness held a tight grip on him. He took the latch in his hand, yanking the boot open.
He gasped at the smell of the boot as he saw Frankie laying, his arm twisted behind his back, face down in the trunk. No one was around to see, Gerard didn't care anyway. He just prayed Frank was okay.
He took hold of Frank's limp body and tugged.
"Frank?" But there was no reply. "Frankie please!" Gerard shock him, but his body just laid there. "OH FUCK FRANK!" Gerard shock him harder. Still nothing.
He looked at Frank's face. Like an angel sleeping. Bringing his fingers up to Frank's neck he checked for a pulse. YES. There was one.
In a split second Frankie came too. His eyes flashed open and his body jerked as to get out of the boot. He stumbled as his arms flapped frantically. Gerard jumped back to move out of his path.
"Arghhhh!!!" Frank yelled as the blood rushed back into his dead arm and his head throbbed. He'd passed out before but never like that.
He staggered out, one limb at a time, but then collapsed to the floor.
"Shit!!" Gerard called as he tried to break Frank's fall. The baby's cries could be heard from the back seat.
"Where are we?" Frank slurred as he tried to focus his eyes on Gerard's face.
"Are you okay? Please say your okay?" Gerard fussed, stroking Frank's hair from his eyes.
"I'm....." Frank coughed, trying to allow the fresh air into his lungs. "I'm okay."
He wasn't at all. His eyes were hazy and blood shot. His hands were shaking and he was majorly spaced out.
"Okay lets get you up." Gerard rose from his knees and began to pull Frank up, now worrying about people seeing him. Frank just went with it, unable to decide for himself. Frank was quiet a few inches shorter than Gee, so Gerard didn't have much problem picking him up and slinging him into the back seat of the car next to Kally. She was screaming now, from being woken and left alone. Gerard tried to calm her but it was no good. He had to pick her up, which scared him ALOT.
He put Frank's legs into the car and closed the door. Running round the back of the car, he closed the boot and made it too the other side. The baby was screaming still, her face screwwed up and red.
"Okay, okay, shhhhh, okay." Gerard removed the blanket and undid the belt on the baby's seat. He tried to fuss her but she wasn't having any of it. Frank just laid there, his eyes closed and the whole of his body spread out.
"Okay here goes." Gerard lifted the baby from her seat, embrassing her tightly. Taking her just out of the door, he rocked her slightly. "Shhhh okay, Gerard's here now, shhhhhh!"

"Is everything okay?" A short curvy woman made her way over. Gerard looked up to see where the voice had come from. His eyes fixed on her. Her face rounded and plump. Her eyes stricking blue. He was speachless.
She giggled as she made her way over. "Hey there little one, hey there." She waved to the baby, Gerard found himself pressed up against the car door, sandwiched between the woman and the window, hoping she wouldn't see Frank.
"Everythings fine....now." Gerard spoke, not taking his eyes off the pretty lady.
"Okay, does she need feeding?" She spoke again.
"Ummmm yeah. Ill.... yeah feeding." The woman smiled at Gerard as he stuttered.
"Okay, well i'm just round in the other locker." She paused..."If you need any help.". She began to walk away. She was dressed in black. Her jacket tied round the waist, her trousers lose and flowing.
"Yeah thanks." Gerard waved her off. Who was she? He sighed in relief as she disappeared. He had been so taken by her though.