When I Come Around

Where is Sophie?

I looked at Tre and Tre looked at me.

"I dunno. What if we wake dad up first?" I said.

"Great idea." BJ smiled, stood up and made his way to Mike's bedroom.

We all followed him.

"Billie Joe! Wait!" I said as he turned left. "Mike is in the guest bedroom!"

"What? Why?" Adie said, curious.

"Let's just say that it was because of something we did." Tre said and motioned Billie to move and go to the bedroom.

"Oh."

We've reached the door and peered in. He was still asleep, so we let ourselves in. Everyone took a spot around the bed and we started singing:

Hey can you hear me?
I'm calling your name
Hello? Or is this goodbye?
The gleam in your eyes
It troubles my brain
Will I see it again?
So I can rest my head

Angel...Angel! Dancing away
As all of my thoughts get rearranged
Angel...Angel! Turning away
Just when thing seem
To have changed
So I can rest my head

Hey can you hear me?
I'm calling your name
Hello? Or is this goodbye?
The gleam in your eyes
It troubles my brain
Will I see it again?
So I can rest my head

Mike shot his eyes open and sat up on the bed.

"What the hell?" He said sleepily.

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Adie sang.

"Come on dad! Uncle Billie and aunt Adie have something to tell us." I said.

"Hey... You called me dad..." Mike said quietly.

"Yeah. I think I did." I said.

"Come here!" He smiled and hugged me.

"Awwwwwww...." Tre, Billie and Adie said in unison.

We broke apart and we left the room, leaving Mike to get dressed. Once he came to the living room Billie started:

"So... As we were saying. According to Adie we have two news. One not so great and one very great." He paused and looked at his wife who motioned him to keep on talking.

"Anyhow, which do you prefer to hear first?"

"Tell us the great news first." dad said.

"Okay. I've been looking for Sophie for the past few days and... it seems that I have located her."

My heart just skipped a beat and I could not believe what I was hearing. He found Sophie! He found my sister!

"That is great! But who adopted her?" Tre asked.

"As we were saying... Yesterday I got a call from my brother, Steve." Adrienne said. "He told me that he adopted this wonderful girl named Sophie."

"So you are saying that your brother has adopted my sister??" I said.

"Yes. He lives in Minnesota, so you could go and see her sometime." Adie answered.

"Oh, my God! I cannot believe it!" I said and dad and Tre hugged me.

"What about me??" Billie looked at me with those puppy dog eyes, so I hugged him too.

"What are the not so great news??" Tre asked.

"Well, they are not so great for me, but they are great for you three." Adie said.

"Our manager called me today and he said that we have to leave for a short tour with My Chemical Romance." Billie said.