Status: Permanent Hiatus due to the tragedy of The Rev's untimely death. RIP Jimmy

You Say You Want A Revolution

Chapter Ten

i2.10.1994

“It’s a nice day for a white wedding.” I sang, falling onto Brian’s bed, waiting for him to notice me and Jimmy were there.

“Why do you listen to Billy Idol?” Jimmy asked, sitting on my legs purposely.

“Because I think he’s sexy. Get off me.” I told him, kicking him.

Brian walked in from the bathroom, seeing us and rolling his eyes. “What are you two doing?” He asked.

“Coming to tell you that we rock and are now older than you.” I said, standing and poking him.

“Ow! What was that for?” He asked, rubbing his shoulder.

“I felt like it.”

“It’s secret code for ‘I want you to fuck me for my birthday’.” Matt said, walking in.

“You know what, Matt Sanders, I am not afraid to kick your ass.” I said, glaring at him.

“I know you’re not, but you can’t kick my ass anyway.” He said smugly.

I rolled my eyes, “Where’s that chick that’s been following you around?” I asked.

“She had to go to ballet or something.” He said, sitting at Brian’s desk.

I walked over and sat on him, taking the cigarette he was about to light and took a drag. “I still think she was bribed or something to hang out with us.”

“She was. I fucking told you that.” Venge said, walking in.

“Why? You have a Rich Sense?” I asked.

She glared at me, “My hatred of my parents money makes me a bitch, Lotus. What’s your excuse?”

I smirked at her, “The fact that I had to grow up without my own parents to care for me.”

“Okay, why don’t you two stop fighting and let’s get shit faced.” Jimmy spoke up, trying to cover the hole he’d just burned into Brian’s comforter with the lighter he’d found somewhere.

“Dude, let’s wait until St. Patty’s Day!” I said, grinning.

“Why?” They all asked in unison.

“Green beer. It’s not fair we have a totally shitty day to be born. We should celebrate when everyone else in the world is drunk too. ‘Cause it’s totally like they’re celebrating with us.” I told them.

They all stared at me for a minute.

“I actually like that idea.” Venge said.

“Well, fuck. Let’s just get shit faced for the hell of it and celebrate our birthday on St. Patty’s.” Jimmy spoke up, heading out of the room.


“Happy Birthday slash St. Patrick’s Day!” Everyone screamed, jolting me awake and right onto the floor of my bedroom.

“What the fucking hell?!” I screamed, jumping up to see all my friends and Jimmy standing around my bed.

“We came in to tell you happy birthday. Now get dressed so we can go and get some fucking alcohol.” Jimmy stated, ushering everyone out of the room.

I glared at them all as they walked out and slammed the door behind them, going to get dressed.

Later That Night

“Dude, if you were a chip, what would you be an why?” Mikey asked us randomly.

I looked at her and smirked, “I dunno, Mikey. What would you be?”

“A Cool Ranch Dorito.” She stated.

“Why?”

“Because I’m cool and tangy.” She said, grinning.

“Well, I’m not any sort of food product.” Venge said, rolling her eyes.

“Which is why you’re the burned chips they throw away.” Leana said, laughing.

She scowled at us. “What are you, Lotus?”

I looked at her, “Chili Cheese Fritos.”

“What the fuck?”

“You aren’t dignified enough to know why.” I said, turning my nose up at them.

“Whatever. Brian, what are you?” Mikey asked, turning to him.

He shrugged, “I never thought about it.”

My eyes widened, “Dude! He’d so be the new Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.” I said.

Everyone looked back at me.

“Why?” Zacky asked.

“Because he’s hot and sweet all at once.”

Venge started laughing and looked at him, “I told you she wanted you.”

“Shut up, Venge!”