Status: Permanent Hiatus due to the tragedy of The Rev's untimely death. RIP Jimmy

You Say You Want A Revolution

Chapter Six

“If you want to destroy my sweater!” I started singing to Venge when Zacky went to the bathroom late the next evening.

“Lotus, shut up.” She said from across the floor from me.

“Pull this thread as I walk away!” I kept singing.

“Lotus, I’m fucking serious, if you don’t stop--” She warned.

“Watch me unravel, I’ll soon be naked!”

“Lotus…”

“Lying on the floor, I’VE COME UNDONE!”

“That’s fucking it!” Venge finally screamed, throwing a bottle at my head and storming onto the balcony.

“That wasn’t cool.” I said, dodging the bottle and hearing it smash against the wall behind me.

“What the hell was that about?” Zacky asked, walking out of the bathroom. “And where’s my beer?”

We all looked up at him and snickered.

“Kinda attacked the wall a bit.” Brian explained, pointing at the wet spot behind us where the bottle had broken.

“Now Johnny gets to clean it up.” I said with a grin.

He looked at me, “Why do I have to do it?”

“You’re the youngest.” I said matter-of-factly.

He groaned, “Shit, man.” He said, getting up to start cleaning the wall.

Ash looked at us with a glare, “Why do you make him do your shit for you?”

“Because he’s so easy to fuck with.” Brian said in my defense, making me blush a little.

Jimmy nudged me from his spot next to me on the floor, smirking knowingly.

I hit him, “Shut it, Jimmy or you won’t come with us.” I whispered, seeing Venge come back in and glare at us.

“I’m sorry, Venge. I won’t sing that song anymore.”

“Pfft, yeah right.” She muttered, smirking when Matt got up to answer a phone call from Val outside.

“Keys, keys, keys.” I said quickly, jumping up as covertly as possible and grabbing them from the table.

“Let’s go.” Venge said, grabbing her wallet and house keys, rushing out the door with me, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy and Leana in tow.

“So, we’ll meet you guys in Vegas.” I said to Ash and Johnny once they met us outside.

“Yeah, after we grab Zakk and Bobbye.” Ash told us, climbing into Johnny’s car.

“Let’s get gone, then.” I said to our friends, putting the top down on Matt’s car and speeding out of the parking lot.

7.22.1997

“This place is very scary.” I said, sitting on a log at “The Spot” with my twin brother, Brian, and Venge.

“Central Park is… a scary place.” Brain said, taking a swig from the bottle of Jack we were sharing.

“Dude! I so just got the fucking urge to be a Bond girl.” I said, my eyes wide.

Venge shook her head and took the bottle Jimmy passed to her, “You’re fucked up in the head, Lotus.” She said, taking a drink.

“I’d be the 007 to your Bond Girl, Lotus.” Brian said with a smirk.

I grinned, “Well come on, James.” I teased, taking his hand and pulling him out into the clearing on the other side of the trees from “The Spot”.

“That’s not fun for us, though.” Venge told us, following us out , followed lastly by Jimmy.

“Ninjas!” Jimmy said excitedly.

“Oh my God, yes!” I said, jumping on Brian. “Hi-yah!” I said, fake karate chopping his neck.

He laughed and fell to the grass. “You’re drunk, Lo’.” He told me.

“I know.” I said, jumping up and running to a tree, positioning myself so that I seemed one with the tree.

Venge laughed and ran to another tree, doing the same. “This is lame.”

“But we’re awesome enough to pull it off.” Jimmy said, hanging from a branch of another tree by his feet.

“Hell yeah we are.” I said, sneaking over to Brian and stealing his shirt, running off through the park.


“Dun dun duuuuuun.” I said randomly, standing against the wall of the hotel hallway, seemingly trying to meld into the wall.

“You’re a shit ninja, Lotus.” Venge said from a doorway a little ways down from me.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I said, ducking into a doorway. “They’ll hear us!” I whispered loudly.

“Who’ll hear you?” I heard, turning and tackling Brian.

“I am a ninja!” I cried, stealing his shirt and running off towards the elevator.

“Why does she always take my shirt when you play ninjas?” He asked, being helped up by Venge.

“Maybe she likes the idea of you naked.” She told him with a shrug.

I blushed, thankfully hidden by the closing doors.

“Hello.” I heard behind me.

“Holy shit!” I screamed, jumping almost a foot in the air. “Jimmy… Jesus.” I said, clutching my heart.

“I’ve always been a better ninja than you, dude.” He said, hugging me.

I laughed and hugged him back, “I know, but you’re a sneaky, crazy bastard and that works for you.”

He smiled, “Aww, thanks.” He told me, ruffling my hair. “Now, onto you and Brian’s relationship…”

I heard the bell ding and the doors slide open. “Oh, look. My stop.” I said, backing out of the elevator. “We’ll continue this discussion later.” I said, waving as the doors shut on him.

“Gimme my shirt back!” I heard, being grabbed from behind by Brian.

“Never!” I replied with a laugh.

“Venge, help!” He called, holding me tightly.

“Psh, you‘re on your own, dude.” She said, walking into the second elevator and heading downstairs.

“You suck!” We both called out to her at the same time, inciting more laughter from us.