Status: Permanent Hiatus due to the tragedy of The Rev's untimely death. RIP Jimmy

You Say You Want A Revolution

Chapter Seven

7.22.2005

“It’s hot.” Michelle whined from beside me during the shoot of the Bat Country video.

“It’s July. And we are in Vegas. Get over it.” I told her, scowling.

“Well, when are they going to be finished?” She asked.

“I don’t know. When they’re finished?” I asked, getting up and walking over to where Venge was.

“She driving you crazy?” She asked, looking over at the other girl.

I groaned, “Yes. ‘When are they going to be finished?’ God, she needs to get a life, dude. Seriously.” I muttered, grabbing a bottle of water.

“That’s just because you want her boyfriend.” She told me.

I scowled at her and walked away.

“Lotus Sullivan. Get over here.” I heard from my right, turning quickly to see who’d called me.

“Daddy Haner!” I cried, running over and hugging him tightly. “Oh, I haven’t seen you in forever!”

“It’s been like.. Two weeks, Lotus.” He said, laughing.

“That’s been way too long.” I said, smiling at him.

“Yeah, yeah. So… Any thoughts on how to get my son to fall in love with you yet?” He asked.

I blushed, “Brian Sr. you are evil. Your son doesn’t want to fall in love with me. He has Michelle.” I said, throwing my bottle of water at Brian as he passed, looking at me confused. “That’s for pouring that Corona on my head yesterday.” I told him.

“Okay, Lotus. Whatever you have to tell yourself.” Brian Sr. said, shaking his head.

“AH! Zachary!” I heard Venge scream, watching as she ran after Zacky, who had dumped ice down her shirt. “You are a dead man, Baker!”

I sighed and looked at Brian Sr. “Excuse me, I have to go save Zacky.” I told him, kissing his cheek and running after my friends. “VENGE! You cannot choke Zacky!”


I groaned from my spot on the couch of the suite we’d rented, grabbing Brian’s cell from the coffee table. “Hullo?” I asked sleepily.

“Lo’?” I heard.

“Daddy Haner?” I asked, sitting up and clutching my head simultaneously. “What’s up?”

“I was just calling to talk to my son… Why’d you answer his phone?” He asked, his amusement apparent in his voice.

I sighed, “It wasn’t like that. The crew is in Vegas and we partied a little hard.” I said, hearing other groans from around the room.

“Who’zat?” Brian asked from the floor.

“It’s your dad.” I said, getting up for some Tylenol.

“I heard you guys were in Vegas. That’s part of why I called.” He told me.

“Yeah? Telling us to get home and sober up again?” I questioned, referring back to the day we all turned twenty-one and went to Vegas.

He laughed, “No. I’m doing a show tonight, and I thought you’d guys would wanna come.”

“Are you serious?” I asked happily.

“Yeah.”

“We’d fucking LOVE to come.” I said, laying down on Jimmy, who’d taken my spot on the couch. “Here, I’ll let you talk to Bri now, since you called to talk to him anyway.”

“Wanna pass out again?” He asked.

“Yep.”

He laughed again, “Okay, Lo’. I’ll see you tonight.” He told me.

“Love you, Daddy Haner.”

“Love you too, Lo.” He said before I handed the phone to Brian.

“Who was that?” Ash asked, walking out of the bedroom.

“Daddy Haner. We’re going to his show tonight.” I told her, passing out against my twin.

Later That Night

“Daddy Haner!” I cried, running over and hugging him. “You were so rad.”

“Yeah, Papa Gates. You rocked.” Bobbye told him, smiling.

“Thanks, guys.” He said, hugging us all.

“Might I say, you’re looking sexy today.” Johnny told him with a laugh.

“Don’t flirt with me.” He replied.

“Dad!” Brian yelled, nearly tackling his father.

“Nice to see you too, Son.” He said, sitting on the couch backstage. “So, gotten into anything new?” He asked us.

“Not really.” I replied, looking through his Cds with Ash.

“HA! Beatles!” She said triumphantly, putting the White Album in and going to sit on Johnny’s lap.

I shook my head and sat next to Brian Sr. “What about you?”

He shook his head, “Just working and being awesome.”

“So the usual.”

“Pretty much, yeah.” He said, hugging me again. “So… any plans on making my son fall in love with you?”

“I told you before. I don’t have any.”

“Then you should get some before it’s too late.”

“I broke up with Michelle.” Brian said, not having heard our conversation.

“Really? Why?”

“Actually, she dumped him.” Zacky told him from the other couch.

“Why?”

“She’s a bitch and she knew we all hated her.” Venge spoke up, trying to ignore the Beatles.

“Oh.” He said, looking at me and smirking.

I frowned, “Be nice to me, Daddy Haner.” I said, nudging him playfully.

“Or what?” He asked.

“Or I’ll steal your son and never come back.”

“Oh, by all means take him.”

“You didn’t think that one through, did you Lotus?” Venge asked.

“If you want to d-”

“Shut up, Lotus!” She said, standing and walking out.

“Where are you going?”

“To talk to Jeff and Peanut.” She said, Zacky following after her.