Messed Up Youthful Innocence

The Talk Part 1

(Erelin's POV)

"You want to do what??" Chrissy said as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Have that talk with the four of them. Come on. If us four had to get one. They should get one too. " I said as I grabbed food and pop for us to snack on.

Chrissy and I were in the kitchen talking. Since our children are now dating, I decided to have the sex talk with them. Hey if I had to stare at my parents as they talked to me, then they have to listen too. Besides, I want to tell them about protection. I don't feel like being a grandmother just yet.

"You know they're not stupid right? Come on. They are our children. They aren't stupid." Chrissy said in a know it all voice.

"I know. I want to see their reaction though as we explain it to them. Come on, look where we are now." I said.

"Le Sigh. Ok then so how are going to do this?"

"You and I talk to the girls while Pete and Andy talk to the boys."

"Talk to them about what?" Pete said as him and Andy came into the kitchen from the studio.

"Erelin suggested that we talk to the four of them about sex." Chrissy said.

"What?!?!" They both said at the same time.

"Yes. You talk to the boys and we talk to the girls first. Then we switch." I said thinking there was nothing wrong with that matter at all.

"Are you kidding? Him talk about sex?" Andy said as he pointed to Pete.

"Hey! Do not even start." Pete said.

"Well either way you're going to do it. Both of you. Talk about protection and STD's and waiting." I said.

"Must we really?"

"Yes, Do you want to be grandfather right now?" I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"No.." Pete and Andy mumbled.

"Good. Now go get some condoms and show them." I said as Chrissy held in a giggle as I said that.

"Dude, you should so not being teaching, you suck at it. And when did we use a condom?" Andy said to Pete, then to Chrissy.

"You and Pete never used one either. That's how you have twins" Chrissy said also.

"And thats how you guys had Drew. So don't even start." I said.

"No, I screwed up something so we had Drew... in a plane..." She said while mumbling the last part.

"Horny bitches. What else can you expect from us? My ex fiancee cheated on me" I exclaimed.

"And well Katie might have been a closet" Chrissy said a little confused.

"Do you think I stopped and said 'oh we need a condom' when all I wanted to do was have Pete right then and there."

"But you fucked Pete the night of my wedding!"

"You did Andy!!"

"IT WAS MY WEDDING NIGHT!!! And you made Wentzes."

"Which is a good thing to bring children into the world. God intended for us to be together... and to give us a little more." I said.

"You were engaged! And not to Pete." she said.

Right then, the four of them came into the kitchen. We all shut up and looked at them as if we were deer caught in headlights. They looked at each other then back at us. They walked over to the pantry to get food and stuff.

"So... what are you kids doing?" Andy said nonchalantly.

"Not making out I assume." Pete said with a stern look.

"Pete..." I said warningly.

"Just watching movies upstairs. We will be out of your conversation." Petey said sarcastically.

They grabbed what they wanted and headed back upstairs to Petey's room.

"You always just wanted to make Pete moan." Chrissy continued.

"What can I say? You taught me everything I know about making a guy moan."

"Damn straight." She said with a smirk as she leaned back in her chair.

"But... who lost their virginity first?"

She then gave me a look as I gave her I told her face. She then changed her face again.

"You're proud of that?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"More experience later on. Plus new ways that I discovered to make him moan all by myself." I said as I pointed to Pete who was looking at Andy thinking we were crazy for having this little argument right now.

"You were always the sluttier one." she said as she crossed her arms.

"We were at least under 18. With you two it was stagatory rape."

They all looked at me, and then had a scared look on their faces.

"Petey!" I screamed.

"Kayla!" Pete screamed.

"Katie!" Andy screamed.

"Drew!" Chrissy screamed.

We all screamed that at the same time.

"WHAT?!?!" They all said.

"GET DOWN HERE NOW!" We all said at the same time.

"DO WE HAVE TO?!?!"

"NOW!!!!!!!"

We all heard awws as the stampeded in the kitchen.

"What Mom?? It was just getting to the good part of Rent where they show Mimi as a dancer." Petey said.

"See?!? We need to have this talk. Look at what I have for a son. A clone of Pete."

"Is that a bad thing?" Pete said with a tad bit of sadness in his voice.

"Wait what talk?" Katie asked.

"Must we talk? We were gonna watch Moulin Rouge next!" Drew said.

"WHAT?!?!" Andy and Pete said at the same time.

"Are you giving my daughter ideas?" Pete asked angrily.

"Pete..." I warned again.

He looked at me with the puppy dog eyes that he always uses to get his way. Those same puppy dog eyes got us here with two kids having to give a talk to the twins.

"Mother fucker, Pete." I said trying to hold in laughter and anger.

"He's using his bedroom eyes isn't he?" Andy said.

"How do you know?!?" Pete and I said at the same time.

I then looked over at Chrissy as she held in laughter looking everywhere but me.

"Chrissy! That was private." I said through my teeth.

"Um.. those puppy dog eyes weren't like "Erelin fuck me" when you went to him crying were they?" Chrissy said back.

"Mom!!!" Drew and Katie said at the same time.

"EWWWWWW!" Petey and Kayla said at the same time as well.

"I don't want to hear my parents or my aunt and uncle talking about their sex lives. Not again." Katie said as she plugged her ears.

"Again?" I asked while looking at Chrissy shockingly.

"Don't ask." Chrissy said.

I raised my eyebrow as I looked over at the kids.

"Oh God... You guys are gonna give us the talk aren't you?" Petey said with a scared look.

"Yes... We are... now go leave us girls alone."

"You have got to be kidding me. Dad and Uncle Pete are gonna talk to us?!?" Drew said.

"Yes we are. We don't want you to impregnate my daughter. So the two of you downstairs in the studio." Pete said.

The boys mumbled stuff under their breaths as they headed towards the basement with their fathers following their lead, mimicking their sons, but not for fun.

"You girls can sit." Chrissy said.

"Do we really have to do this?"

"Yes. Even though I am sleepy..." I said.

"Wow..." Chrissy said.

"What?"

"Did you just say that you're sleazy?"

"NO! SLEEPY!" I said.

"Oh... Cause then I thought 'way to burn yourself.'"

"Clean your ears love!"

"I can't help it. Andy's been banging on those drums repeatedly lately and..."

"And not banging you?" I said with a smirk.

"EWWWWWWW!" Kayla and Katie said.

I looked at her as she looked at me while trying to hold in laughter.

"No... what I was about to say is that... and I've been having headaches from it... the drumming... not the other stuff"

"Good... Is it even possible to have a head ache afterwards?"

"I don't think it's possible"

"I think it is."

"And how did he manage to give you a headache."

"It hurts when you hit the back of your head on the shower wall"

"Mom... please stop before I get sick" Kayla said.

"Mom I seriously don't think I need this talk" She added

"We'll be fine. We won't make stupid mistakes. We're just like you?" Katie added.

"That's what I'm afraid of" Chrissy said.

"Guilty conscience, Mom?"

"Yes, I have a guilty conscience"

"Don't say that. Either way they would have existed." I said.

"This is going nowhere you realized this right?"

"Ok ok. Let's get to the point." I said

"Yes.... let's." Chrissy said.

"We're just doing this just to warn you guys. We don't want you guys to come home pregnant, abused, or hurt." I said.

"We just want to warn you. Instead of you guys finding out the hard way, and your boyfriend's throat will be clogged with drum sticks." Chrissy said.

"Or a black eye from punches and choke marks from bass guitar strings." I said.

"We just want to make sure you're not pressured into doing something you don't want to. We want you to wait."

"I remember when I was a sophomore and your father was a junior, we went to his prom. And..."

"You were 15!! You didn't even have your 16th birthday! Oh my God. Whore!" Kayla exclaimed.

I looked as my eyes went wide. Chrissy held in giggles as we all looked at her.

"You just called your mom a whore." Katie said.

"What I was trying to say was that your father and I waited. We didn't rush things at all."

"Oh... Sorry, Mom." Kayla mumbled.

"Look, we know you're smart kids, and you know what's right and wrong. We just don't want to see you guys hurt. We know we can't protect you from everything, but we want to warn you two."

"And when you use the pill, make sure you take it at the same time, every single day." Chrissy said.

"Right..." Katie said as she looked oddly at her mother, but I knew the whole truth.

Right then, Pete came upstairs. He stopped in the kitchen smiled, and then rushed upstairs.

"And don't go running to your ex right away and initiate something when you find out your fiancee is cheating on you." I said.

"Right..." Kayla said.

Pete came back with a box underneath his shirt which I had assumed were the condoms. He then grabbed the whole bunch of bananas that were the fruit bowl on the island counter and went downstairs.

"Ok. I think we're done here..."

"And don't be afraid to come to us when you need something." Chrissy said.

"Thanks?" Katie and Kayla said.

"Now come on let's go spy on the boys and your fathers."