Messed Up Youthful Innocence

High School (Petey Wentz is a man***)

{Katie’s Point Of View}

I took a deep breath and opened the car door. Kayla and I climbed out of Drew’s car. IT was my first day of High School ever. We went to De La Salle Institute, which is two schools, guys and girls, but they were about two miles away from each other in the city. Now that Drew had a car, and a license, he got to drive Kayla and me to the Girls campus, then drive down the block to His and Petey’s school.

“Good Luck!” Drew yelled.

I ignored him and walked towards the door to the school. We had a half hour before school started, so Kayla helped me find my locker. I finally opened my locker and a warning bell rang.

“See you here at the end of the day.” Kayla said “good luck”

“Thanks” I squeaked.

The first few class periods went okay. There were just handing out books and syllabi’s.
Luckily I had lunch with Kayla and some of her friends. Halfway through lunch a mean looking girl walked up to the table.

“Oh I see the emo fags created more than just you Wentz.”

“Um, if they were gay, they wouldn’t be procreating at all… right?” I mumbled confused.

“Yeah, moreover procreate more than once” Kayla said with a smile.

The girl looked around seeing a faculty member coming; she leaned in and glared at me. She then turned around and walked off. I looked over at Kayla who just shook her head.

“Don’t ask.”

After that oh so eventful lunch the rest of my classes went pretty well. At the end of the day Kayla was standing with her back to my locker waiting for me.

“How’d it go?”

“Okay I guess. Everyone is sorta in the same boat as I am.”

“Right, now let’s go find your brother, and mine…”

I opened my locker and grabbed my notebook and backpack. I heard a male voice carry down the hallways.

“Dude keep it in your pants!”

“WE’RE IN THE GIRLS SCHOOL! No.”

“Your sister goes here.”

“And lots of girls that I’m not related to, wearing sexy little catholic school girl skirts”

“You’re hopeless”

“All we see all day is guys, I don’t know about you, but I’m so not into penises… Except my own”

I closed my locker and banged my head against it. Drew and Petey were soon next to my locker.

“Long day kid?” Drew asked.

“Not until you two showed up.”

“Ahh, what’s wrong, not a Pete fan?”

“You can say that.”

I watched Petey hit on a fellow freshman as she walked by. Petey could be such a man
whore sometimes.

“Let’s go before Petey gets into someone’s pants and gets kicked out of school.”

“Agreed” Drew and I chimed in unison.

Kayla dragged Petey out of the school with Drew leading the way to the car.