A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

I Am The Dreamer, She Is The Dream

(Brendon’s POV)
I sighed in exhaustion. I was walking back inside the hotel after the show where Audrey and I were staying. Since Pete’s and Patrick’s were all full, most of us had to resort to staying at a hotel. I didn’t want to hang out with anyone. I wanted to go back and end things with Audrey. Then call Erelin and have her come over to talk.

I walked inside the empty elevators and hit the 12th floor button. I leaned against the wall of the elevators as it brought me up the building. I stared at myself in the mirror across from me. All I can see is Erelin in my arms. I sighed, wishing I had taken up their offer to hang out. But I needed to take care of business. Either way, Erelin was going home. She wasn’t going out with them. The elevator doors finally opened, and I stepped off. I walked down the hallway and finally got to my room. I reached in my pocket for my wallet to get my key card out. I opened my room to find the light on. Funny, I remembered turning it off. Audrey had left before I did.

“Audrey?” I said as I walked in and closed the door.

I walked down the small tiny hallway and ended up by the TV and bed.

“What the fuck?!” I said as I found Audrey with another guy.

She has her shirt off and he was on top of her. They weren’t fucking… yet.

“Brendon… I…” Audrey said as her and the scumbag got up from the bed.

“Don’t even fucking try to explain yourself. Get the fuck out, both of you. We’re done. I want you out!” I yelled cutting Audrey off.

“Brendon, baby…”

“Get the fuck out! I’ve been wanting to break up with you. Now you just set yourself up for this. Get out! Get your shit and leave!” I said.

“Brendon...”

“NOW!!” I yelled.

She hurriedly grabbed her clothes and other belongings with the help of the guy she was about to fuck, and left, leaving the key card. I sat on the bed and tried to piece everything together. Everything happens for a reason. Erelin tells me she’s done with us. And I’m done with Audrey. That has to be a sign. That Erelin hasn’t given up on us. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was almost 1. I wonder if she’s up. I started to type her a text message on my sidekick.

“Hey. What are you doing? I wanna talk to you.”

I sent it to her phone and turned on the tv, waiting for her to text me back.

“I’m about to go to sleep. Why, what’s up?”

“I wanna talk to you…”

I stopped writing. I didn’t send it yet. I was thinking if I should call her or tell her in person. So many choices. I don’t know what to do.

I closed my eyes resting them for a bit, expecting for the answer to come to me. And it did…

“I wanna talk to you. Can you come over?”

“Brendon, it’s late. Can’t it wait til the morning?” she texted back.

“I broke up with Audrey. I caught her cheating on me just now.”

“I’ll be over with comfort food. What room number?” She texted back.

I texted her back and waited for her to come. Finally after about half an hour, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and yawned as I walked over to the door. I didn’t even have time to check if I looked ok. I tried to keep myself awake as I opened the door.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey, how you feeling?” she asked.

I looked at her a little confused. She was wearing a peacoat and I think a skirt. The Peacoat was a little long on her by her knees. She had knee highs on, and she had a purse. It was a little warm to wear it especially in LA.

“Ok I guess. Come in.” I said as I shrugged it off.

I moved aside as I let Erelin in. I closed the door and locked it afterwards. I followed after her and found her sitting on the bed. I then sat next to her. She looked at me as I did. I looked at her. She looked beautiful up close, and I could smell her perfume.

“So I’m here to listen…What’s on your mind?” She said as she sat closer to me.

“Oh… It just hurts you know, someone cheating on you. And it was out of nowhere. I mean I was going to break up with her since I’ve been loosing feelings for her. It just came out of nowhere you know?” I said a little sad.

“Yea, I know what you mean. That’s what happened with Steve and me.” She said.

“Yea…”

“But you know what always brings comfort to me?” she said.

“What?”

“Food…”

I looked around to see that she didn’t bring anything but a purse. And it seemed like she had stuffed something in there already.”

“Food? I thought you were bringing some. You said so.” I said.

“I did…” she said as she got up.

“Me.” She said as she took off her coat.

She revealed herself wearing a black lace bra, a cute thong, with an attachment so it connects with the knee highs.

“Uhhh.” I said as she climbed on top of me, sitting on my lap while wrapping her legs on around my waist.

“What? You don’t like it? I saved it just for you.” She whispered in my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

She then started to nibble my ear and make her way to my neck. I moaned as her biting started to get harder and harder. She then made her way up my neck to my jawline. She maneuvered somehow to straddle my hips and pushed me on to lie on the bed. She then pushed her lips against mine, even biting my bottom lip.

"Erelin... Don't you think we're moving to fast???" I said in between kisses.

"It's you're dream." She said as she sat up.

"What??" I said confused.

I opened my eyes. I was lying my head on my arm. The TV was still on. I checked what time it was on my phone. It was 5 am. Wait, did she come over. I then checked my phone at my text messages. It was still on "I wanna talk..." from me. I didn't even finish. I sighed and went back to sleep. I wanted to talk to her in person. Might as well rest up before I do.

**********
"Brendon, wake up..." I opened my eyes to find Jon and Chrissy in my room.

"Eww, you didn't even change from last night." Chrissy said.

"Shut up. What time is it? And how did you get in here?" I asked as I got up.

"Zach. He has the other key remember? It's almost 12." Jon said.

"Where's Audrey?" Chrissy asked.

"We broke up last night. I got back here and found her cheating on me." I said.

"Finally you got rid of her!!" Jon said with Chrissy agreeing.

"Yea, I wanna talk to Erelin now about..."

"Uhhh Erelin left." Chrissy said.

"Wait. what?" I said.

"She left this morning. She felt a little home sick so she took an earlier flight. She was suppose to come with Jon and me but that didn't happen."

I felt my heart drop. I wanted to talk to her in person. I don't even know what to do now. Should I go after her?

"What should I do then?" I asked .

"I don't know. Right now I've got other problems to worry about..."

"Like?" Jon asked Chrissy.

"Prom!!!! I still have to get my dress and stuff. Erelin and I are going shopping tomorrow."

"Wait... does she have a date?" I asked.

"No, she hasn't found anyone yet. I think she said Steve might ask her, but I really hope she doesn't."

I flipped through my phone. I needed to call Amanda. I needed to ask her what to do next. What should I do?