A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

I've Been Planning Something Big

“What’s gotten into you?” Chrissy asked as I was putting on my eyeliner.

“Nothing…” I said.

“What did you and Amanda talk about?” She asked.

“The same thing we talked about when I woke you up.”

“Oh, so…”

“So what”

“Are you and Brendon gonna need protection?” She said.

I turned around to face her in our small dressing room. Since we are the opening band, we have some cons, like a small dressing room and getting picked on a lot.

“Maybe. Well either way, I’ve been on the pill since Steve…”

“Right… Steve.” she said as she rolled her eyes.

“Whatever… I’m excited for tonight.” I said.

“Oh God, I hope our room isn’t next to your’s. Total mood killer.” She shuddered.

“Come on. Time’s up.” Sam said as he popped his head into the room all ready.

“Coming.” We both said.

We walked out of the dressing room and headed to the stage.

“Hey.” Jon said as he came out of nowhere along with Brendon, who didn’t look too happy.

“Hey, what’s wrong.” I said as Brendon kissed me on the cheek when he walked over to me.

“Nothing…”

“Brendon, you are a horrible liar. Besides, you shouldn’t lie to your girlfriend.” I said.

“Fine. The interviewer kept asking abut Jon’s and my sex life. They asked all about you guys instead of the band and our cd that we’re writing. Jeez”

“Aww I’m sorry, Honey. You can release you’re anger later.” I said.

“What?” he said confused.

I just leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss. After figuring this all out, it can make a girl a little horny.

“ERELIN!” Chrissy yelled.

“Bye, Honey.” I said as we broke the kiss.

I ran over to the stage door, grabbed my bass, and headed to the middle of the stage to play
****

What’s so cool about this particular tour is that Panic! And The Academy Is… can switch sets Like in one night, TAI would play after us or the next night Panic! After us. So tonight, TAI was after us, and I had a plan for Brendon… You’re probably thinking a quickie in the closet? Oh God no. Not our first. I had a bigger plan. ;) As I got off stage after an awesome set I headed over to Panic! Dressing room.

“Hey Dusty, just the girl I needed to see.”

“Hey Erelin, What’s up.” she said as she came out of the dressing room right as I was about to go instead.

“I need to ask you something.” I said with a smile.