A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Praying For Love In A Lap Dance

(Brendon’s POV)
We got done performing “Lying Is The Most Fun…” I looked over to see that Chrissy was by herself watching. I was wondering why Erelin wasn’t with her. I shook that thought off and walked over to the piano. I sat down and Spencer counted off as we began to play “But It’s Better If You Do.” By the time we got to the middle of the 2nd verse, Dusty came out as usual and started to dance around the stage. She usually pulls me up before the bridge to sit on the chair she brings out. She then gives me a lap dance that I’m suppose to act surprised for. Erelin gets a little mad a times, but it’s just for show. We’ve been doing the same thing before we even met.

It was finally the bridge where there is just instrumental. Ryan then screamed out “March!” I then heard the crowd cheer as Dusty pulled me from the piano seat and dragged me to the one she pulled out. The thing is though, I saw Dusty at the side of the piano when someone pulled me. I then heard the crowd scream more as I looked up to see Erelin in one of the extra costumes for the dancers looking very hot. She then pulled her leg over me and started to give me a lap dance right in front of thousands of people. I gotta tell you, she’s really good. I was still in shock as she danced on me, grinding her body against mine. I started to feel aroused. I admit I’m use to Dusty giving me a lap dance every night. But when your own girlfriend that you haven’t done anything with since you started dating starts giving you a lap dance, it’s different in a good way.

She then ended it her little dance by kissing me passionately on stage, with thousands of girls either screaming, catcalling, or booing. I was still in shock on what she just did. She then got off of me to let me get back to the piano. I started playing and singing again, trying to hold in laughter and excitement. I saw her walk over in front of my piano and blow a kiss to me. She then waved and blew a kiss to the crowd and walked off stage to Chrissy who just shook her head at Erelin. At the end of the song, I looked over at Ryan, Spencer, and Jon. Erelin had left the side stage to change. They all just smiled and laughed at me. I felt my cheeks go hot. She may have done a little more to me than just blush.

We got done with our set, and bowed to everyone for the crowd. I then rushed offstage to go to Erelin’s dressing room.

“Brendon got a lap dance from his girlfriend on stage.” Jon said in a singing voice.

“What?!” another voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Pete with wide eyes looking at me. Ashlee was right next to him.

“Huh?” I said like nothing happened.

“Erelin gave you a lap dance?” Pete said sternly.

“Yea… as a joke I guess during ‘But It’s Better If You Do.’”

“A joke? I think she did that on purpose, with the skimpy costume too? Dude the look on your face…”

I then tried to make a facial expression to Jon, telling him to shut up. He then closed was about to say something and then closed his mouth.

“Erelin…I can’t believe her.” Pete said.

“Pete, why are you mad? So what if she gave her boyfriend a lap dance. I would give you one too if I could on stage to show them you’re mine.” Ashlee said.

“Erelin’s lap dance wasn’t to show that I was her’s. It was just… I don’t even know. That’s why I’m gonna go find her.” I said.

I then turned around and went to Photo’s dressing room. I knocked and opened it up a little to find no one in there. They must have gone to their bus. I then grabbed my pass and walked out of the venue to the buses. I walked over to their bus, knocked and opened up the door. I went inside to see Sam and Billy playing against each other in Guitar Hero.

“Hey you guys. Is…”

“Erelin’s not here.” a voice said behind me.

I turned to see Chrissy and Jon, still in his stage clothes get inside the bus.

“Erelin told me to find you and give this to you.” She said as she handed me an envelope.

I looked at her confused and took the envelope from her. It was a little bulky. I opened it up and pulled out the letter. I opened it up to find a red lacy thong in the letter.

“Hope you liked your lap dance. I knew you would like it. =] Bring this to the hotel later. Maybe you can get a little more than just a lap dance. -Erelin”

“Nice thong. Is she making you wear it?” Jon asked as him and Chrissy giggled at me holding it.

I just rolled my eyes and read the note again, smiling. I left the bus in a daze and headed back to the venue. I took a shower and got ready. I didn’t know where Erelin went, but from her letter I guess she went to the hotel already. After I changed into jeans and t-shirt, I went to go find Zach for my hotel key and room number.

“Hey, Zach. Can I have my room number and key?” I asked.

“Uhhh Erelin already has it…”

“What?”

“Erelin and you are sharing a room. We assumed since you two are dating. She already asked for it. You’re in 403.” He said.

“Oh ok. Thanks.” I said.

I then left the venue and headed for the hotel which was a block away from the venue. I finally got to the hotel and was heading up the elevator in all within 15 minutes. I hit the 4th floor button and walked upstairs. I followed the signs to room 403 and stopped in front of it when I found it. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

“Erelin.” I said when I knocked on the door.

After a couple of seconds I heard the door unlock and open up. I smiled as the door opened. It revealed Erelin in a very short plaid skirt, a white button down shirt that was buttoned a little too low, knee highs, with her hair in pig tails.

“Hi honey.” She said with a smile.