A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

"Let's Get Your Heart Beating Faster"

Chapter 27

“Hi honey.” I said with a smile as he looked me up and down.

“H…H…Hi?” Brendon said as he stuttered.

“Well, don’t just stand there. Come in. It’s our room.” I said like nothing was wrong except for this slutty outfit that I was wearing.

I moved aside to let Brendon into the room. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of me, and he started to drool a river. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I then closed the door and locked it, just in case Chrissy and Jon decide to come into our room in the morning again like last time. I grabbed Brendon’s hand and pulled him to the bed. I then pushed him on it, so he could sit down because I knew he was about to faint or something.

“Ba…Babe…” Brendon kept on stuttering.

I stood before him with my hands on my hips. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I then walked over to him, and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

“Wha… wha…”

I then slapped him a little bit to knock some sense into him.

“Babe, what’s going on?”

“No talking. Let me explain. This whole time we’ve been dating, I’ve been thinking about myself. I mean we’ve been dating for what, 2 months… yea 2 months on Friday. This whole time you’ve treated me like a queen. You’ve always let me get my way which I still don’t understand why you do. It’s been about me. I’ve been holding out on you, and I feel bad. So I think it’s time you had it your way for once.”

“Umm ok?” he said with a sort of scared, innocent look.

“So did you bring the little present?” I asked.

“Yea… who’s this for?” He said as he maneuvered to reach into his pocket to pull out the red, lacy thong I had put in the envelope.

“You…” I said.

“Uhh Me? Honey, I’m kinky but not that kinky. Maybe when I’m drunk but…”

“No silly. That was just one step less of you taking off my clothes. You got the good stuff first.” I said.

“But…”

“Just lift my skirt.” I said impatient.

He then gave me a look and looked down. He then lifted a little to reveal that I wasn’t wearing any panties, thongs, or anything to cover that area.

“Oh?” He said with a shocked look.

“Yea.” I said innocently.

I then leaned into his ear and started to initiate my plan of role play.

“I’ve been a very, very bad girl. I’m sorry.” I whispered seductively in his ear.

I then started to nibble on it, making my way down to his neck. I heard him try and suppress a moan. He then cleared his throat

“You have been. And it’s time for you to receive your punishment.” He said as he sort of pushed me away.

“Punishment? Anything but that.”

“Oh no. Bad girls deserve punishments.” He said sternly.

He then held on to my legs and picked up as he stood up. He then sat me down on the bed and looked down at me. I looked up at him innocently. He was catching on quite nicely.

“Is there any way I can get out of my punishment? I’ll do anything you want.” I said.

“Anything?”

“Anything.” I said with smirk.

I then reached over to his waist and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I pulled it down to see that he was already hard inside his boxers. I pulled down his boxers as well and started rubbing his manhood. He moaned with pleasure as I rubbed but moaned louder when I put him in my mouth and started to suck. I wanted to make him moan so loud. I made him suffer enough. His breathing started to get faster as my pace started to get faster as well. I felt his hands on my shoulders, making his way up to my hair. He grabbed all of it and held on to it. He held it at a good distance so I could deep throat him. He managed to moan my name somehow as my pace was getting faster. I held onto his legs to keep a grip on him even though he had a hold of my hair. Within a few minutes, he had came in my mouth. I swallowed him as I let go of him. I looked up at him innocently as I saw him roll his eyes to the back of his head, catching his breath. He let go of my hair and looked down at me.

“That was a good thing you did.” he said as he leaned down and started kissing my neck.

“Does that mean I won’t get punished?” I asked.

His face changed from an innocence to mischievous. He then pushed me hard on the bed and pinned me down.

“We’ve just gotten started.” he said.

Our lips violently crashed, him sticking his tongue in my mouth, exploring it, tasting himself as little in my mouth. He then let go and started kissing my neck, massaging my breast. Softly, he was biting my neck here and there. He then went further down my body and lifted my skirt up. I felt his fingers go up and wiggle around. I moaned in pleasure as I felt his tongue on my clit, massaging it every which way. I felt so good as he get going, my breathing getting faster and faster. My moans started to become louder as his pace started to get faster, every now and then he would slip his tongue up me, tasting me. I moaned for him to go faster, which he obeyed. A few minutes after, I had came. I heaved a huge sigh to catch my breath. I felt him bring a trail of kisses, making his way up to my face again. He kissed me on the lips passionately, slipping his tongue again in my mouth, letting me taste myself. We made out for a minute or two, and then he made his way back to my neck. Chrissy must have told him my weakness for biting.

“Hmm that was good.” I moaned.

“Of course it was.” He said.

“Don’t be too cocky.” I said.

“I will be after this. By the way, do you have…”

“Don’t worry, I’m on the pill.”

“Good…”

He then got up and pulled me up from the bed. He kissed down my neck and chest as he ripped open my button down.

“So what are we waiting for?” He whispered.

I giggled as I grabbed his shirt and raised it up off of him. I threw it on the floor and made my way to his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers. I trailed kisses up his chest, grazing my nails against his back. He unzipped the skirt I was wearing, letting it drop down to the floor. He bent down and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He then brought us to the bed, throwing me on it, with my head landing on a pillow. He leaned his face into mine and smiled mischievously.

“Time to get you heart beating faster.” He whispered.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips as I felt him stick himself inside me. My back arched as he slowly pushed himself inside. He pumped up and down at a slow pace. I moaned as he nibbled my neck as he kept going. I moaned louder as his pace started to go faster. He sank his teeth harder into my neck as he kept going faster and harder. Our breaths were heavy as our pace started to faster. I arched my back, pressing my chest against his.

“Fuck… Harder, baby. Make me come.”

“Anything for you my little slut.”

“Say it again…”

“My little… slut.”

“Almost… there. Brendon…. Brendon…”

After I had practically screamed his name, my back arched as he has made me came. I clutched the sheets of the bed as I had came and catched my breath afterwards. Brendon was still going though. He hadn’t came yet. I started nibbling his neck and made my way to his ear.

“Come on baby…”

I started nibbling his ear as he kept going faster and faster. Within a few seconds, he had came inside of me. He heaved a huge sigh to catch his breath. He then kissed me passionately.

“I have been waiting for this for so long.” he said.

“Me too.” I said.

He then kissed me again and got off of me. He pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. He pressed his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes. The lights were dimmed, and the moonlight was shining through the window. It was hitting his eyes, and I was mesmerized.

“You are amazing.” He said.

“You are amazing too.” I said.

He kissed me lightly on the lips.

“I love you.” He said with a smile.

My heart had skipped a beat.

“I love you too.” I said.

We both then leaned in again and kissed each other passionately. I snuggled against his chest as he kissed my forehead. I fell asleep to his heartbeat, not wanting to ever leave his arms again.