A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Perfect

Chapter 28

I woke up to Brendon biting my neck. I moaned in pleasure as he was kissing down my neck as well and starting nibbling my collar bone.

“And good morning to you too.” I said as I opened my eyes.

He stopped and brought his face to mine.

“I knew that would wake you up.” He said with a smirk.

“And it did…” I said with a smile.

He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I felt his tongue glide against my bottom lip. He then pulled away.

“Whoa…” He said.

“What?”

“I didn’t even notice you took out your lip piercing.”

“Yea. I didn’t want to keep it on while we did it.” I said

“Oh…” He said.

He then shrugged it off and start on giving my little tiny bruises on my neck.

“Brendon…” I said with a giggle.

“I can’t help it.” He said in between kissing.

“Sigh, What am I gonna do with you?” I said.

“Nothing.”

I then pushed him away and got up.

“Where are you going?” He said all surprised.

“I’m gonna take a shower.” I said with a smirk.

I then walked over to the bathroom, but not before making a finger gesture to follow me. I giggled as I shut the door and turned on the shower. I got inside and turned the dial to make the water a little hot, but I knew things were going to get steamy. I started to rinse myself when I heard the door open. I smiled as I faced the shower head. A few seconds later, I heard Brendon get inside the shower and start to kiss up and down my neck. I moaned in pleasure as he started to bite. I turned around and our lips met. He then pushed me up against the wall pretty hard. I didn’t mind though. Our kisses started to get deeper and deeper as the water kept pouring on us. I then felt his hands go down my body and grab my ass. He then went lower and pulled up on my legs and held onto it. I had already felt him get hard minutes before. He kissed down my neck as he thrusted himself into me. I moaned as things started to get really steamy. He thrusted himself back and forth as my back started to arch against the cold tile. I moaned with pleasure as he kept going, our breathing kept getting heavier and heavier. If the shower wasn’t running, I’m pretty sure you could see sweat on our bodies. I started to climax as he went faster and faster. I moaned out his name as we both came. He rested his forehead against my shoulder as we caught our breath. Seriously, he is amazing.

He then rose his head up and smiled at me. He leaned in and our lips met, making out in the shower yet again. We then cleaned up, actually taking a shower and got out. We both dried off and went to go change. As I was changing, I couldn’t help but check out Brendon. It just made me feel all happy inside. He had gotten done changing before me and sat down on the bed. I was drying my hair with a towel when my phone rang. I didn’t even need to check seeing that the ring tone was all too familiar.

“Hey Chris, you were our only friend.”

“Babe, can you pick that up.” I said.

A few seconds later, I heard the ringtone get cut short.

“Hey.” Brendon said.

“Of course this isn’t Erelin. This isn’t Chrissy either…Why are you calling my girlfriend Jon?…. Yea….. Ok. See you guys soon.”

“What was that about?” I said as I walked over to him.

I then sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

“We’re having lunch with Jon and Chrissy. We have to meet them downstairs in 5 minutes.”

“Ok.” I said as I kissed up and down his neck.

“Hmmm babe.” He giggled.

I then looked up at him and smiled. He pushed his forehead against mine.

“I love you , you know that?”

“Yea. I love you too” I said back.

We kissed and then got up from the bed to meet Chrissy and Jon in the lobby. We took the elevator down, got out and walked hand in hand over to the lobby to find them standing there waiting for us.

“Hi loves.” I said with a smile.

“Hey.” they said back.

“You look very happy.” Chrissy said with a smirk.

“I am.”

“Dude, you look tired bro. Rough night?” Jon said with a smirk as well to Brendon.

“Nope. Not at all.” He said with the cheeziest grin ever.

“Come on let’s get something to eat.” Chrissy said as she rolled her eyes.

We walked out of the hotel and headed down the street. Brendon and Jon walking a little behind us.

“So how was role play? Did you get detention?” Chrissy said.

“Yea, a 2 hour detention…” I said.

“Nice.”

We then heard Jon go “sweet!” from behind us. We both turned around to see them pounding it.

“Oh jeez.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“You two are so immature.” Chrissy said.

“Oh really.” Jon said as he looked over at Brendon.

At that moment, they were practically reading each other’s minds. Then they looked over to us with malicious faces.

“What are you two doing…” I said.

They then started running towards us. Chrissy and I yelled and started running away from them laughing. We ran down two blocks until finally I felt Brendon grab my waist and wrap his arms around me. As he did that he tickled my stomach, both of us laughing so hard and trying to catch our breaths. We looked over to see Jon had grabbed Chrissy and pinned her against a wall.

“Ok, Ok. I surrender.” I yelped.

“Oh really?” Brendon said.

I turned around and faced him, my breath still a little heavy. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me tighter.

“I surrender to you and only you because you have won my heart.” I said.

“Good because you’ve had my heart from the beginning, and I don’t know what I'd do if I couldn’t have your’s.” He said as he pressed his forehead against mine.

We both swayed to a little and leaned in for a simple kiss on the lips. We then broke it and smiled at each other.

“Come on you guys, I’m starving.” I said.

Brendon and I let go each other but not all the way. The four us walked down the street to find something to eat, Jon and Chrissy holding hands and Brendon and I holding hands. What could be more perfect than that?