A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Drama Doesn't Follow Me It Rides On My Back

Chapter 33
It’s been a couple of days since Pete and I had our little talk. Ever since then we have been talking like we use to, taking sometime and showing each other new things we have written for upcoming CD’s. If Brendon was still sleeping or hanging out with the boys, Pete and I would get some Starbucks and just hang out and go over lyrics and what not. We caught up from the last time we had a real talk which was months ago. We have been so busy and preoccupied with our own lives, we haven’t had our special talks.

Tomorrow was our last day on tour, and of course since the last day was in our home town of Chicago. We were pretty excited but sad at the same time. We’ve had a lot of fun on this tour especially since we’ve all grown to become a big family. I’m pretty excited to go to Europe with The Academy Is… and Cobra Starship will also being joining us as well. The downside is that Panic! wouldn’t be coming until about 2 weeks into being in tour. We have Reading and Leeds Festivals together.

I left my bus and headed down the street in the early morning, which was technically 10 in the morning, to Starbucks. I was meeting up Pete. He had texted me earlier this morning saying that he needed to show me something. That sorta pissed me off seeing that it woke me up. Brendon, though, can sleep through a tsunami the fucker. As I stumbled sleepily to the Starbucks, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked to see it was Brendon texting me.

Brendon: I wake up and my baby isn’t next to me? Where are you?!

Me: I wanted to let you sleep. I’m on my way to Starbucks. Want anything?

Brendon: Yea get me a Carmel Frappachino, please. Thanks. Love you

Me: You’re welcome. Love you more.

I put my phone back in my pocket and opened up the door leading into Starbucks. I found Pete with his sunglasses on, sitting in the corner of the coffee store with his coffee and laptop. I went up to the counter and ordered my drink. After a couple of minutes waiting, my coffee was done, and I headed back to where Pete was sitting and sat across from him in the tiny table.

“This better be good, Wentz. You woke up me up too early.” I said as I sipped my coffee.

“It is… look what I found.” He said as he turned his laptop around so it was facing me.

My eyes went wide as my mouth dropped open. Pete had the gossip livejournal Oh No They Didn’t opened up on the screen. There was a picture of Pete and I sitting at a small, outdoor restaurant. We were of course sitting there talking and eating like normal. But they caught a bad picture of Pete holding my hand. Why was he holding my hand you may ask? I was showing him the bracelet that Brendon got me as part as my birthday present. Brendon had engraved our name on there along with the date of when we first met, which was the day of the performance at school. Underneath the picture was a description…

”Cheaters?? Above is a picture of Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) and Erelin Bristow (Photogenic Misery) sitting at a local restaurant in Minnesota having some lunch and maybe more. Isn’t Erelin dating Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco? And isn’t Pete dating Ashlee Simpson? Well I don’t but it looks like not only Ashlee and Brendon going to be upset but Papa Joe too.

“Oh God…” I said as I started to do that nervous habit I do, where I start to sway in my chair and wring my fingers.

“Yea… I saw this at like 3 in the morning because someone texted me about it. And you know me and my insomnia…” Pete said as he closed his laptop and took it.

“Yea I know.” I said quietly.

I sat back and took a sip of my coffee. I couldn’t believe it. Brendon is going to freak out when he finds out about this. I mean, yes, those are obviously rumors and not true, but he is has always been iffy about Pete’s and my bond. I know he gets jealous too, but it’s nothing like about we are secretly in love with each other. I did use to like him, and I’m not going to lie, I started to fall for him before knowing about Ashlee and when we first met. This is seriously getting ridiculous though because I’m in love with Brendon.

“Is this anywhere else??” I asked after a bit.

“No, not yet at least.” He said.

“Damn…”

“Don’t worry…”

“How can I not? Brendon can see this easily. Someone could tell him. And what about Ashlee too?”

“You seriously can’t take rumors can you?” He said with his eyebrow raised.

“Pete…”

“Oh come on, look at my life. I’m use to it. People know the truth, especially our close friends and our significant others. Stop worrying too much. Come on, let’s go back to the bus before more pictures are taken of us.” He said.

“I have to get Brendon’s drink. Give me a second.” I said.

I got up and ordered his Venti Carmel Frappachino. As I waited for his drink to be done, I started to let the worry get the best of me. I love Brendon, why can’t the world see that? Stupid drama. Seriously, people need to get lives and not be glued to the internet all the time.

I grabbed Brendon’s finished drink and walked towards Pete. He got up from his chair, and we both headed back to the bus. We walked in a semi-silence, asking some questions with just one word answers. We finally got back to the buses. I said goodbye and punched in the code for Panic!’s bus. As I got in, I closed the door slightly, hopping that I hadn’t woken up anyone else. I climbed up the stairs to find Brendon on the phone sitting in the front. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek as he said good bye.

“Hi babe.” I said as I handed him his drink.

“We need to talk.” Brendon said looking up at me with a concerned look.

Damn it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So anyone going to see Cobra? Or how about All Time Low? Or the one concert I'm excited for... Panic! and The Hush Sound?!?
yup i'm excited!!=]

I'll try and update more, but I'm not promising much! =/

ok so I have 48 subscribers... and i have probably read like 6 comments from people. comments are really appreciated... please!! =]