A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Trust

Chapter 35

“We need to talk,” Brendon said more seriously.

“About what?” I asked as he took the coffee out of my hands.

“Well I just got off the phone with my sister, and she said there’s a picture of Pete and you all over the internet, holding hands.” He said sort of angry.

Great… Time to fake that I didn’t know about the picture.

“What? Are you serious?” I said.

“Are you serious? You’re not even denying anything! Erelin…”

“Brendon Boyd Urie, are you fucking serious? You know damn well that I would never cheat on you.” I said.

“I know, but if there’s a picture of you and Pete…”

“Well let me find this picture and see what they are saying…”

I got over to my laptop that I left in the front room and turned it on. I signed online and checked the website where Brendon told me to look, which was the same one Pete showed me earlier. I scrolled and found the picture and reread it over again.

“Oh my God! What the fuck? I was just showing him my bracelet.” I said.

“What?” He said.

I looked up at him and got up from the computer.

“I was showing him my bracelet that you gave me for my birthday. Remember this bracelet.” I said as lifted up my arm and showed him.

“Of course I remember…” He said as he looked down at the picture.

He now could see that we weren’t really holding hands. He was just examining my bracelet.

“Oh…”

“Brendon, you know damn well I would never cheat on you. Pete’s just like a big brother to me…”

“Here we go again…” he said as he sat down on the couch and cross his arms.

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“You tell me this all time. That you and Pete are like brother and sister…”

“Because we are. There are some things that we went through in life that we’ve both experienced. He’s like my mentor.”

“Well why can’t you tell me some of those things. You always leave me in the dark. You go out with him and have lunch with him, and you don’t bring me.”

“I have told you those things. He’s experienced them though. You haven’t. I usually talk to him about lyrics and the band. I don’t bring you because you’re usually at an interview or something. I don’t want you to hear my lyrics because I want to surprise you. You inspire half of those lyrics.” I said.

He just rolled his eyes and didn’t look at me. I just sighed and walked over to him and kneeled in front of him.

“Brendon, look at me. I love you with all my heart. I would never cheat on you. There’s a spark between you and me that I have never experienced in my life. Please, trust me. I would never hurt you.”

He just sat there staring at me. I sighed again and got up. I crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around his arms. This was our first major fight. Yea, we’ve had little tiny fights, but cheating is a serious matter. I looked into his eyes and tried to get our connection going again. He then sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

“I know you would never hurt me. It’s just that when you two hang out…”

“You get jealous?” I said finishing his sentence.

“Yea…” He mumbled.

“There is nothing to worry about. You have me. That’s all that matters.” I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

“I just don’t want to lose this. I love you too much.” He said as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

He deepened the kiss which I gladly let. I felt his hands start to explore my body and started to giggle as he was tickling me in some places.

“Are Mommy and Daddy done fighting so we can all go back to sleep.” A girl’s voice said.

Brendon and I pulled apart to see Ryan, Chelsea, and Spencer staring back at us. Jon and Chrissy must have fallen asleep on our bus.

“Yes… you can go back to sleep.” Brendon said.

“Good.” Ryan said.

With that Chelsea pulled Ryan back to their bunk with Spencer following them to go to his.

“How about you and me go back to sleep too?” I whispered in his ear.

“I would love to do something else that involves me and you before we fall asleep.” He whispered back.

I giggled as we got up and headed towards the back room of the bus, grabbing some pillows and blankets as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow another update? i guess i need more comments if you want more chapters like this! =]

hmm i wonder if nate was there the whole time she was was with daniel in the tree house...