A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Sharp Pains Can Connect Anyone Together

Chapter 42
(Brendon’s POV)

I woke up and adjusted my eyes to stare at the ceiling. I felt that my eyes were dry due to sleeping with my contacts. I also felt a little pain in my head, telling me that I had drank too much the night before, and also for doing something so stupid. I am pathetic. The night before started to replay over in my head even though I didn’t want it to. I looked over to the other side of the bed, thinking that it didn’t happen. And yet she was lying there…Lana that is. I screwed up big time. I heard her yawn as she stretched in place. She then flipped over and looked up at me.

“Hey.” She said with a smile.

“Hey, uhmm we did… didn’t we?” I asked slowly.

“Yes we did.” She said as she leaned over to me and almost pushed her lips against mine.

“Look, I’m sorry but I just cheated on my girlfriend…”

“You didn’t seem to mind last night. I think I remember you saying that you didn’t miss her…” She said with a smile.

“Actually I did remember saying I missed her. That I wished she was here.” I said.

“Yea, but then you kept going on and on saying how she was cheating on you in Europe. I said that we can always retaliate, and you kissed me back so…”

“Wait a minute, you’re the one who started it…”

“Of course I did. You hit on me first.”

“No I just told you my problems and how I missed my girlfriend.”

“But…”

“No. You need to leave now.” I said as I threw the covers off and grabbed my boxers. I pulled them on along with a shirt.

I then walked over to her clothes, threw it on the bed and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and sighed as I leaned my back against it.

“I screwed up big time. What is Erelin going to say when I tell her?” I softly said.

I just ruined the best thing in my life. I have to tell her the truth. If she found out a different way, I’m even more screwed. After I went to the bathroom, I got out and found her done changing.

“Look, please don’t tell me you regret this.” She said as she walked towards me.

“To be honest with you, yes I do. And now I have to face my girlfriend tomorrow and tell her what I did to ruin one of the best things in my life. “ I said.

“Fine,” she said a little angry.

She then opened the door and walked down the hallway with her shoes and purse.

“I hope you realize what you’re missing out on.” Lana said as she opened the door.

“I won’t be missing much. Just go. You already did enough. Thanks for getting me drunk last night with that little thing you slipped me. Don’t think I’m stupid. I’ve heard all about you.”

“But I always get what I want…”

“Even if it means breaking up a wonderful couple, you must lead an exciting live.” I said.

With that I slammed the door on her face. I sighed again and kept hitting my head against the door as I locked it. I stopped when I notice a black suit case by the closet door near the front door. My heart stopped. I knew I was a goner. I turned around and found Erelin sitting on the couch in the living room, staring into outspace.

“Erelin?” I asked, wishing it was just a dream or an illusion.

I then saw the tears falling down her face as she tried to hold them back. I walked closer to her and knelt in front of her.

“Erelin, please… let me explain. It was a mistake. I was drunk. I’m so sorry. Erelin?” I said as I watched her stare at me as more tears started to fall down her face.

Just like that I felt the tears start to come in my eyes. It was like were connected, and I was feeling everything she was feeling. I felt it her pain, her love, her sorrow.

“Erelin. Please, I’m sorry! It didn’t mean anything to me. It was a mistake. Please, baby talk to me. I’m sorry. I’m stupid, I know. Just please… Erelin. I love you…” I said as I ran my hand down her face, stroking her and in the end wiping away the tears.

“How could you? I left tour right away just for you. I came back so we can stop fighting and fix this. And what do I find when I come to surprise you? You in bed with the girl that you had your arm around in that fucking picture.” She said calmly.

“Erelin, it didn’t mean anything. Babe, you know I love you with all my heart. I’m sorry. How many times do I have to tell you?” I pleaded.

“I found you with her? How do you think that makes me feel? Brendon…”

“But I told you it didn’t mean anything!” I said.

“You don’t think do you? I just can’t believe you!” She screamed as she got up.

She then ran out of the living room as I chased after her. She then slammed the bathroom door. I then felt a sharp pain in my heart. That was her feeling… I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok loves, you know the drill. Btw.... I wont be updating for a little bit. I'm sorry I didn't update until now. I have midterms this week and I have been studying. Luckily my spring break starts this weekend so that means more updates. But I hate to break this to you guys but I will be ending pretty soon. I know I know, But i'll let you guys know of a new story if anything. =]

So comments = love = more updates.

btw does anyone agree with me that Panic needs to put out their cd earlier?