A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Dance To The Start Of Something Big

Chapter 7

I walked a couple feet away from the entrance when I already heard someone chase after me. I looked around to see Pete following me. I stopped as he came up to me.

"What's your problem?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just not feeling good."

"You didn't eat today. Chrissy told me."

"Yes, I did."

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Yea, you are. I can tell. You do this eye thing when you lie."

I stared at him as I gave him a weird look. How did he know that?

"You don't think I study you?" He asked with a smirk.

"More like undress me with your eyes." I said cruely.

"What I can look can't I?"

"I guess, but little Miss Plastic Surgery would be a little upset." I said as I crossed my arms.

He then gave me a "No you didn't" look.

"Pete! Erelin!"

We turned our heads to see Brendon and Jon walking over to us.

"Hey!" I said with smile.

"Hey... Pete told us to stop by before we go out." Brendon said.

"Out? Out where?" I asked.

"Oh to this club he spins at downtown." Jon said.

"Wanna come?" Brendon asked as she flashed me a smile.

I couldn't help but smile back. How could I pass up that opportunity?

"Sure!" I said.
********

We were all sitting in the VIP seats. I watched as so many people were dancing around, drinking like no other. Strangers pushing each other on other strangers. Dancing to forget a long hard day. Dancing away the pain. At that moment I wanted to join them. I didn't want to sit there and do nothing. I think someone was reading my mind because...

"Wanna dance?" someone whispered in my ear.

I looked over to see Brendon's face close to mind. I looked into eyes to see comfort. I started to melt. I smiled and nodded. He held out his hand as I took it. I drank what was left of the fruity alcoholic drink that Jon had gotten for me. Brendon then pulled me into the crowd and pulled me close.

"Just relax." He said as he wrapped one arm around my waist.

His other arm was hanging loosely on his side. I was a little nervous. I hadn't even had this close of contact with a boy in a while. After my last failed relationship, I decided to concentrate on me.

"Trust me." He said in my ear.

I let my guard down and started to dance to the beat. I smiled as our body's touched. He was a real good dancer. It started to get intense. At first we were facing each other. Somehow I turned around, the front of his body against my back. His arms around my waist. I wrapped my hands on his and intertwined my fingers with his. I could feel his breath on mine. He pushed aside my hair and started to send little kisses down my neck, causing me to smile and send chills down my spine. I looked over at the VIP section to see Jon and Chrissy sitting awfully close. I then felt eyes on me. I looked over at the DJ station to see Pete just staring at me and Brendon as he continued to kiss my neck.

I then kept my attention on Brendon. I wasn't gonna let another boy ruin my night like the many nights that had been consumed to paper, pen, and mixed emotions.