She Screams in Her Pillow

So Unfair

" No. Val." Nick wiped my tears and pointed down at the silver cell phone. "They broke up." Nick said while I glanced back at the cell phone. "Nick, I don't give a damn if they broke up or not." I was so close to leaving if it wasn't for the dark woods I would have to go through.
"Val. he broke up with her because of how she hurt you."
could tell by Nick's voice, he was getting really annoyed.
"Joe wouldn't care of me even if he saw me getting attacked by a bear." I said looking at the dark woods. Nick was about to protest but I cut him off.
"Can we please leave. If my dad found out, he would kill me."

Literally

Nick took a deep breath and grabbed my hand. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see how dark it was. "Do you still want me to sing to you?" Nick asked. I love how Nick sings, it's so angelic but string at the same time, I know he'll get a record deal, that boy can sing, I love it. "yes." I mumbled walking where ever Nick was going.
Nick's voice started to sing an other unknown song.
'Take my hand tonight
We can run so far
We can change the world to anything you want
We can talk for hours just staring at the stars
They shine down to show us

That you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable

We could run forever if you want
And I would not get tired
Because I'd be with you
I can tell you're listening until the very end
We have done all these things

My Head was soon on Nick's shoulder, my eyelids were getting really heavy, but I wanted to hear the song.

You know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
We'll be running' so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You'll still be holdin' all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable

I would give it up
To never let you fall
Cause you know we're inseparable
I would give it all
Just to show you I'm in love
Yea you know we're inseparable

You know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
We'll be runnin' so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You'll still be holdin' all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable'

I couldn't say anything. either I was too tired or that I was speechless.
" That song was inspired by you and me, Kevin and his first girlfriend, and Joe and his ice cream cone." I slightly laughed thinking of Joe and His Ice cream cone.
Two minutes of silence had filled us.
"were almost done with our adventure." Nick whispered sadly. I frowned, I have to spend the night in hell.
"we still have tomorrow, and the day next and the day next and the day next," I mumbled while Nick laughed.
"Your watching to many sponebob shows with Frank the tank." I laughed and nodded my head on Nick's shoulder in agreement. A dim light came to my vision. and sigh with relief came out of my mouth.
"you must really hate the dark." Nick chuckled with I slightly laughed.
"Its not the dark I'm scared about, its being in the middle of nowhere, and you can't see anything." I mumbled and my shoes touched the empty street.
"I had a good time curly." I mumbled hugging him lightly and running home.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep

Stupid alarm clock, why can't you wake me up an hour later?
I was about to go back to sleep until I heard my dad's door open.

he wasn't supposed wake up until l was done with school!

" VALENTINE!" His voice echoed through my room.
Gosh i hate my first name.
Before I could answer his call, his hand wrapped around my neck. His hand met with my face, and my back slammed to the wall.all of my small bruises were getting worse now.
I let out a painful gasp and His hand let go of my neck, but he still had me pinned to the wall. His lips were touching my ear, sending me uncomfortable shivers. " where the Hell were you?!" even with his mouth close to my ear, he still yelled. Man, even when he had a 'night' he's still bitchy.
So unfair!
" I went on the porch. I had to get some air."I lied, he then smacked me again. "don't give me that bullshit, where were you?!" He yelled into my ear. " I'm not lying. Dad, I was at the porch" My voice was trying to be as calm as possible, but I could tell I was crying and sobbing at the same time I was talking. " Next time I see you out of your room, I will kill you, Now go to damn school." he slammed me to the wall and left into his room.

It took me a while to get back up, and when I did I looked at the broken mirror my dad slammed me to two years ago. My face was starting to bruises on one cheek, my bruises were darker on my neck and my arms, and even some were forming on my neck!
Great, now how am I supposed to tell Nick about this?
♠ ♠ ♠
TAG!