Forever Fades Away

I Just Love You

“Brian!” I came walking in the front door and didn’t hear anything inside the house. I put everything down and walked into the kitchen. There were some dirty dishes.
“BRIAN!” I yelled once again.

“IN THE BEDROOM!” I heard him yell from upstairs. I went running up the stairs to him.

“Hey you. How did your appointment go?”

“Awesome, they drew blood and had an echocardiogram done. Everything’s all good. How was school?” He closed the lap top and put it away. I sat on the bed next to him. I leaned in and kissed him. Brian placed his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I placed m head in the crook of his neck.

“I’m so happy for you baby.”

“Yeah?” Brian pulled away. He placed a hand on my cheek.

“Mmmhmm.”

“And school?”

“Don’t get me started!” I threw my hands up in the air and fell back onto the bed. “Changed it to undecided so now I have a ton of credits that I probably just wasted money on.” Brian looked back at me and raised an eyebrow.

He crawled over me and rested a bit, “Remember we said we’d go on a trip, just the two of us?” I looked into his eyes.

“Yeah?” My heart started to race. I could really get away from it all right now.

“Well I just booked a trip for us this weekend. Think you can go?”

“Oh my god! Yes!” I pulled Brian to me and kissed him. He started to laugh. “You haven’t said anything to Zack and Jimmy, have you?”

“No--” I pulled him back for another kiss from him.

“You have no idea how much I love you right now,” I said to him between kisses. I rolled over him over and straddled him. He looked up at me and smiled; I felt weak. I pulled his shirt off and admired him from my view.

I noticed the small pink scars that were beginning to form on his chest. I gently rubbed them and let out a sigh. I suddenly felt overwhelmed with sadness. Brian sensed it.

“Baby girl, you know I don’t like it when you’re sad, what’s wrong?” He gently rubbed my thighs.

“Baby girl?” I asked him. I raised an eyebrow and continued talking, “I just love you.”

“So that makes you said? Ouch.” I playfully slapped his chest and smiled.

“I can’t help but think what I’d be without you here by my side…sorry; I know you don’t want to hear that.” Brian sat up with me still straddling him. He looked directly into my eyes, something that made me nervous at times.

“Mae, I’m here now. I’ll always be here, forever. I don’t plan on going anywhere.” He wrapped his arms around me, “I promise you, and if anything ever happens, you’ll be taken care of.”

“Taken care of?” I asked dryly.

“Everyone will be there, Zack and Gena, my parents, Val, everyone. Why is that a problem?” Brian asked.

I got off him and the bed. I started pacing the bedroom soon after, “I’m not upset about that. Brian, it’s difficult to hear you speak like that. It’s like you’ve accepted you’re going to die tomorrow.” He looked at me as though he were in a state of shock.

“We’re doing this again, huh?” he asked. I looked back at him, my anger beginning to boil over.

“You get upset because we act as though you are[/I[] dying. Now that we’ve finally moved on, you think you’ll kill over any second!”

He rolled his eyes.

“Pick one Brian…” Brian got off the bed and started to walk away. He reached the doorway and stopped. He didn’t turn around.

“I planned the trip already. Remember we talked about it?” he didn’t turn around to speak to me.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I say we could use a vacation right about now, especially if we’re fighting over something so stupid.” Brian turned around to finally face me; he was smiling.

“I wasn’t fighting,” I said. I walked up to him and hugged him. Brian opened his arms and let me in. He pulled me close to his chest. His skin was soft and warm, a contrast to my usually cold body. Brian kissed the top of my head and pulled away. I didn’t want him to leave so I held on tight to his body. He noticed my grip and held me closer. I kissed his collarbone and placed softer kisses on his neck and jaw line. Brian let out a soft moan.

He stopped me from kissing him any further and pulled my face up which was soon followed by his sweet, soft kisses. Once our lips connected, they never let go.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled him towards the bed. We had been nervous about sex while he was sick, so we tried to avoid each other as much as possible. It was why I became so close to Zack those few weeks; we were never alone, we were too scared to try.

We reached the foot of the bed and stopped. Brian pulled away and looked at me,

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Brian never answered me. He pulled my shirt off over my head and immediately pulled my pants down. I didn’t even have a chance to completely take them off before Brian threw me onto the bed.

I laid on the bed while Brian towered over me. He eyed me hungrily as he unbuckled his pants; I blushed a deep crimson red.

An unclothed Brain climbed onto the bed, and on top of me. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck, and entangled my hands into his jet black hair. He kissed the side of my neck and I purred in ecstasy. I needed him right now.

“Brian, now.”

He lifted himself up a bit and smiled back at me. He leaned in and gently kissed my lips. I moaned as I felt him enter me. I threw my head back and reveled in the moment…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I keep forgetting to update. Vodka and Redbull have been on my mind this past weekend. I've also found a new love for movie theaters with bars right inside. I'm horrible, and I'm a cheap drunk; two drinks and I'm out!

Anways, about the story. I've edited the ending. You guys won't notice a damn thing, but I couldn't resist. Many many many thanks to Jinx616, I update for her amazing comments/feedback. :D