Forever Fades Away

If You Like Pina Coladas...

BRIAN

I felt the warm waves crash around me. I reached down towards the bottom and grabbed a handful of sand. It was clean and had a beautiful color. The moon’s glow flickered down upon me and the sand glittered as though it had diamonds.

The resort we were at had an ocean side view, with it’s backyard right next to the shoreline. Mae and I had decided to take a walk down the beach at night. I hadn’t seen Zack since lunch time, which meant he was having a great time wherever he was. All in all, it was wonderful.

Mae walked back to me with a pina colada in hand. She instantly fell in love once she saw the little umbrellas in the coconut.

“Thank you,” she whispered in my ear. I could smell the rum on her breath. I grabbed her hand and held onto it.

We walked the shoreline and casually talked about random things. We stopped by a stand that sold beverages. Mae had finished hers earlier and she wanted another. I asked the woman what she recommended. She looked at me and you could see the panic hit her face; she didn’t know English.

I pointed to the drinks she had on the stand.

“Bevidas?” Mae asked.

The woman understood and gave us two cups, with little umbrellas of course. I took a drink of it and immediately tasted the rum in it. It was a fruity drink, but my god it had amazing rum. Mae giggled to herself as she sipped on her straw.

“You’re giggling, that means you’re getting drunk,” I said to her.

“No, not true.”

We continued walking down the shoreline, hand in hand. Mae started to walk slower as we reached the hotel.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. She had finished her drink already.

“Nothing, just wanted another pina colada.”

“Alright, we’ll grab one inside, promise.”

Staying true to my word, I got another one for Mae.

“Don’t look at me that way,” she said as I handed her her drink.

“I’m not! Let’s go to our room and we’ll watch some telenovelas.”

“Where did you learn that from?”

“My grandma sometimes watches them. I don’t think she has a clue to what they’re saying, but she tells me about them all the time.”

We reached our room and I unlocked it with the keycard. I felt the air fill up with anticipation, all coming from Mae.

I opened the door and let her in first. Mae set her drink down on a table and immediately went to me. Her lips fused with my own and gently kissed me. I knew where this was going. If I let Mae have her way, she would be naked and straddling me in no time.

I decided I’d keep the lead.

I pulled away and she looked at me clearly upset, “What’s wrong?” Mae asked.

“Nothing. Want some candles or music?” I wanted to stall as long as possible, I needed to grab the ring without her noticing.

“Some candles sound nice. I don’t care about the music. You pick,” she sat down at the mini bar continuing to drink her pina colada. I searched for the candles and grabbed the ring out of the box. I slid it into my shorts pocket.

The candles were lit and the music softly played. I turned off all the lights. Mae turned around in her seat and eagerly waited for me.

I gently kissed her on her neck and parted her legs. She continued to sit on the stool. She smelled of coconut and moisturizer.

I heard Mae groan as I continued kissing her neck. I entwined my hands in her hair and continued kissing. Mae pushed me away and started to kiss me back. She got up off the chair and pushed me towards the bed. I stopped her.

“What’s wrong?”

It was now or never. I had no idea how to start.

“You know I love you right?” she nodded her head. “This may not be the best way to ask you this, but I wanted to be away from everyone. I’m sorry everyone is always around and we never get to be alone. I’m also sorry I’m always gone on tour and don’t get to see you much.”
She interrupted me, “You don’t have to be sorry Brian. I know how important the band is to you.”

“I know but I want you to know you’re important to me too. There’s never a day that goes by that I don’t thank each and every heavenly power out there for allowing me to have you at my side. I know I don’t let you know how much I appreciate it. That’s why I think it’s going to be natural for us to take the next step.” She looked at me with big round eyes. I think she knew what was coming next. Way to keep it cliché…

“You don’t need to do this-”

“I want to. Will you marry me?” I pulled the ring out and held it out for her. She looked at the ring and then back at me.

“Yes, of course,” her voice was barely heard. She didn’t want to get emotional. I put the ring on her and she tried to admire it.

“Thank you, I won’t let you regret it.”

“I won’t regret it Brian, ever. You do make me feel loved and appreciated though. Don’t ever think you don’t.”

“I’ll never leave your side, promise, for as long as I live.” I kissed her and pushed her onto the bed. Her lips went to my neck and she kissed me passionately. I pulled her swimsuit off and untied her top next. I was hungry for her.

She slid my swim trunks off and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms scratched at my back and my head. I entered her and felt her growl from deep inside.

I continued to kiss her neck as I started to rock in and out of her.

Our night continued and soon we fell asleep, with Mae in my arms. Nothing would ever keep us apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, for you sexual pervs out there, sorry. I know I left you hanging but I couldn't COULDN'T add a sex scene. Why? Well because drama drama drama. I didn't feel it was appropriate.

And Numb, yes my story deserves ten stars, no wait, it deserves 20 stars!! Kidding...lol. We don't need stars to write sappy love stories, just lots and lots of Brian.

Blah. Leave me love (Jinx), you know you guys want to.