Show Me the Way and I'll Give You a Chance

Pure Embarrassment

We've been touring for two weeks as of now. I've been to cities that I never thought I would even see. Me and hair guy have been having frequent staring contest, but have yet to talk to each other. I finally admitted to myself and the rest of the A7X girls, that I have a crush. I just get so nervous when he looks at me and I'm always anxious just to get to the next stop so I can get just a glimpse of him.

Right now we where in Detroit and I was setting up the merch booth for tonight's show. I decided that I wanted to wear a Avenged sevenfold, so I grabbed a shirt the previous night and fixed it into a halter top like Val had taught me. Thats what I wore today.
Shirt
Pants
Shoes

At the moment I was bending down underneath the counter sorting the shirts. When I came back up hair guy was leaning against the counter with his back towards me. I covered my mouth to keep myself from making a noise as my eyes bulged out of their sockets. Not knowing what to do I started flinging my arms everywhere with panic, while trying not to be noticed by him. It was then that I spotted Val in the distance walking towards the booth, she stopped when she saw me hopping around. I started motioning at her, asking her 'what to do.' She motioned back telling me to 'be cool.' I guess he saw Val motioning so he started to slowly turn his head to the left. In a panic I plopped myself down to his right, resting my chin on my hands. He took noticed and turned his head to look at me with a curious expression. I noticed Val slap her forehead, shaking it.

"Why so serious?" I asked trying to keep it together.

"Wha- where did you come from?" He questioned

"Well when a man and woman love each other," I started to speak.

"Ha Ha, you know what I meant" He said slightly amused. Okay, I'm just making a fool out of myself. There was an awkward silence that followed. Neither of us knew what to say. So I ducked down grabbed a shirt and popped back up.

"So want one?" I asked as he gave me a confused look.

"Why would I want one?" He asked.

"Well you are at our merch stand." I stated before smiling and shaking the shirt.

"Oh yeah," He said grabbing the shirt out of my hands. "How much?"

"For you its free" I told him.

"Um, thanks. I guess I'll catch you later?" He asked in what seemed like a hopeful voice, but I'm not that lucky.

"Yeah sure thing" I replied.

"Um, bye" He said walking away.

"Bye" I said as Val came up.

"Nice way to play cool!" She exclaimed.

"Well I didn't know what to do! I panicked!" I told her.

"So you sell him a shirt!" She yelled.

"No, it was more like I gave him a shirt" I said.

"That's beside the point! He came over to see you and you give him a shirt!' She continued.

"He didn't come to see me! He just wanted a shirt!" I stated, I guess you can say I was in denial.

"No, he didn't even look at the shirt! Neither did you! It was a girl shirt, a baby doll tee, not a guy shirt, a shirt you could wear, a shirt I could wear, a shirt he can't wear! Or shouldn't wear" Val ranted trailing off at the last part.

"Oh my god! Val I'm so stupid!" I yelled slamming my head repeatedly into the counter.

No One's Point of View

Gabriel never felt more like an idiot than he did just now. He was walking to his tour bus realizing how he probably embarrassed himself in front of Harley.

"Hey man how did it go?" Zakk asked him as he entered the bus. Zakk was lounging on the couch, while Steven was sitting at the table eating, and Austin was in his bunk sleeping. Gabriel didn't reply he just threw the shirt at Zakk and stat down across from Steven slamming his head down onto the table.

"Dude is there something you need to tell us?" Zakk then asked as Steven poked Gabe's head, his way of checking if Gabe was alright.

"What?" He asked lifting up his head, looking at Zakk who was holding the shirt up. No one heard the light tapping coming from the door.

"Damn it! I'm such an idiot!" Gabriel yelled slamming his head back down before shooting it back up again.

"I didn't even get her name! I didn't even tell her my name!" He screamed slamming his head back down on the table. Things went silent before they finally heard the tapping on the door.

"Fuck! Just come in!" Gabriel yelled. He heard the door open but didn't bother looking up. Zakk's jaw dropped and Steven froze in mid bite of his sandwich. Harley slowly walked onto the bus shutting the door behind her. No one said anything as she made her way over to Gabriel. Upon reaching him she lightly tapped him on the shoulder.

"What do you want!" He shouted causing her to jump back. He looked up and froze.

"I-I-I just thought you'd want a shirt that would fit." She spoke softly, holding out a shirt. Gabriel didn't take the shirt, he was to shocked to move. Harley not knowing what to do, set the shirt down in front of him, and slowly started to back away to the door.

"I should probably go back to the merch booth to finish setting up. They wanted me to get you guys for sound check," She told them, already making it down two steps to the door. No one said anything they just stared.

"I'm just gonna go now" Harley spoke quickly, forgetting about the last step and tripped, slamming into the door.

"Ow, mother fucker!" She yelled checking her nose, before she remembered where she was. Slowly she turned around to look at the guys who still looked shocked. Suddenly Harley bolted out the door, not bothering to shut it. Realization hit Gabriel and he took off after her. Harley was now running down the row of buses. Passing Brian and Jimmy along the way.

"Hi Harley, bye Harley" They said at the same time but she was already gone. A few seconds later Gabriel passed them too.

"Hey Gabe, by Gabe" They again said at the same time, but Gabriel too was already gone. Looking at each other they shrugged and continued walking.

Harley was now way ahead of Gabriel and back at the merch booth. Freaking out she dove under the booth. The whole time she was running, she was unaware that Gabriel was following. Val started walking up with box of merch, just in time to see Harley hide. Gabriel ran up and looked around franticly before yelling cruses and walking back the direction he came.

Harley"s Point of View

Val walked up and slammed the box on the table. I jumped at the noise and hit my head under the counter.

"What's going on?" Val asked.

"Valary!" I yelled cradling my head and face. It hurt like a bitch.

"What happened?" Val asked trying not to laugh.

"He probably thinks I'm a loser."I said sitting on the floor before explaining everything that happened. Val was on the floor laughing by the time I was done.

"It not funny Val! It was so embarrassing!" I whined.

"Well did you know he was running after you?" She asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"Yep, he came running after you like a bat out of hell! It was cute, he looked around for you but he couldn't find you. He totally digs you babe." She told me smiling, giving me a side ways hug before standing up.

"Now get ready this stand ready for the show. I'll see you after its over" She said walking away leaving me to my thoughts.

I didn't even get his name. Oh well I'm determined to find out now. Until I do, its hair dude.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you like it! I'll try and update soon. If you want to give me an Idea I'll think about them. I'm always open to suggestions! Please comment me!