Show Me the Way and I'll Give You a Chance

Video Games...

The next day couldn't have come any faster. Last night went by agonizingly slow. I had been avoiding hair dude all night. I was just too embarrassed to have him see me. A bruise had formed on my nose, not a huge one, but it was noticeable. Gena covered it with make-up so no one noticed. We had a free day today and I must say I am relieved. I can hide out on the bus all day.

Rolling over out of my bunk I walked out into kitchen area, stretching. Everyone was sitting in the front chatting. By the looks of it they all were dressed and ready to go somewhere.

"What the hell happened to you?" Johnny asked upon seeing me. I quickly covered my nose.

"I ran into a door." I stated briskly before turning around and opening the refrigerator to get some orange juice. I heard a round of laughter from the guys as I poured me a glass. I turned to glare at them with my hand still covering my nose. "What do you guys plan on doing today?"

"We are going out about the town! You know just spending time with each other." Lacey said coming out of the bathroom. Everyone nodded in agreement, except me.

"Um, I think I'll chill here for the day." I told them as I drank down my juice.

"Why?" Leanna whined.

"Because" I whined back, "I just want to play my guitar, play some video games, and stuff my face with ice cream. Besides I don't wanna feel like a third wheel."

"Awe don't think that!" Val said as I rinsed my cup.

"Its okay Val, You guys go have fun. I'll be fine here." I replied with a shrug.

"Okay well have fun and we'll call you once in a while to check in. Oh and when I get back we need to talk about your schooling." Val stated as everyone started to stand. I nodded and started to walk to the bathroom. There was a knock at the door but I figured since they haven't left yet someone would get it.

"Gabe, what up man?" I heard Jimmy answer. I shrugged my shoulder not knowing who this 'Gabe' person was. I then heard foot steps rushing to the bathroom. Before I knew it Val burst in and shut the door.

"What the hell?" I asked eying her weirdly.

"He's here! Get ready pronto!" Val whispered with a slight panic.

"Who are you talking about?" I questioned as I turned on the small sink and washed my face. Remember, I'm in a tour bus.

"Your hair dude!" She yelled still in a whisper. At this time I was drying my face off with a towel.

"What!" I yelled not whispered. I looked up at her before I started to freak out. The bathroom was very limited in space, so somehow I got tangled with the small shower curtain and toppled over into the tub. I hate small spaces!

"Hurry and get up! Do your hair and make-up quickly and I'll bring you some clothes." Val said helping untangle me before rushing out to grab clothes. I stood up and took two deep breaths before starting on my make up and hair.

Gabriel's P.O.V

Today was the day. I was going to talk to that girl even if it killed me. I brushed my hair and tied it back before placing a beanie on my head. I grabbed a pair of dark camouflaged shorts and a Megadeth shirt. Once I changed I grabbed my chain wallet, cell phone, and whatever else I needed. I slipped on some socks and my etines.

"Hey dude, where are you going?" Austin asked once seeing me dressed.

"I'm going to see that girl" I replied, trying to decided which shades I wanted to bring.

"The one who ran into the door?" He then asked. I shook my head at the memory. Even though it was funny to look back on, it was my fault she ran into it.

"Yeah, though it was my fault for yelling at her. I feel so stupid for all of that. I haven't seen her since she bolted out of here yesterday." I told him as I walked to the door.

"Good luck then" He said waving me off. I nodded before walking off the bus. I didn't know where she was, but I did know some people that could point me in the right direction. I headed to the Avenged Sevenfold's tour bus, knowing they could help. I remembered Brian on the first night of the tour saying she was 'one of the Avenged's girls.' Once I reached the bus I knocked on the door.

"Gabe, what up man?" Jimmy greeted upon opening the door. I saw one of the girls look over Jimmy's shoulder before taking off toward the back.

"I was hoping you could help me find a girl." I said as he ushered me into the bus.

"Dude, girls are throwing themselves at your feet and you want us to help you find one?" Zacky asked.

"What!" I heard a voice yell from the back followed by a crashing noise, ignoring it I turned back to the guys who had a confused expression on their face.

"No not like that. You guys know this girl and I was wondering if you knew where she is at." I explained causing them all to turn back to me.

"It would help if you gave us a name." Brian stated, I was starting to feel kind of stupid.

"That's the thing I don't know her name. I've only talked to her once and that wasn't even a real conversation. I do know that she's your merch girl" I told them.

"Oh you mean Harley!" Jimmy said.

"I guess that's her name." I replied.

"She's in the bathroom getting ready. I'm Val by the way." A blond girl said walking from the back and sticking out her hand.

"Gabriel" I said shaking it.

"Well she should be out in a second. We are fixing to leave, but if you want you can stay here and wait for her. In fact please wait and do so. Bye now!" She then said shoving everyone off the bus, leaving me standing alone. I sat on the couch and waited for 'Harley' to come out. Harley, unique name. Wonder what it's short for.

Back to normal

"Gabe, must me short for Gabriel." I whispered softly to myself as I applied a thin layer of lip gloss. I looked down at the outfit Val picked out.

Shirt
Close up of shirt
Skirt and shoes

Taking a deep breath I stepped out of the bathroom. I walked toward the front of the bus and saw Gabriel sitting on the couch looking nervous.

"Hey" I greeted softly as I approched. He looked at me with a small smile before standing up.

"Hey" he replied after that we just kinda stood there akwardly. Neither of us knew what to say.

"Um I'm sorry about yesterday. I really didn't mean to yell at you" He spoke after a few mintues.

"It's okay, no worries" I told him avoiding eye contact.

"Oh I never really introduced myself I'm Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe if you want" He introduced sticking out his hand. I smiled at this simple gesture and grabbed his hand.

"Harlene, but please call me Harley. Harlene makes me sound like an old lady." I said as we shook hands.

"Well Harley, would like to hang out with me today?" Gabriel asked as he released my hand.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I never thought I'd actually get this far" He said slightly embarassed.

"Well do you like Halo?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I own!" He replied giving me a smile. I loved his smile.

"Pssh, I bet I can kick your ass!" I stated throwing him a playful look.

"Is that a challenge?" He questioned rasing an eyebrow.

"Maybe" I said in a sing-song voice as I walked to the XBOX.

"Oh your on" He said following me. Thats how we hit it off. Video games. .
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took forever! I just had a lot of shit going on play rehearsals, school papers, choral practice, ACT testing and just ugh, a bunch of stuff, lol. But I should start updating sooner. So once again I'm sorry for the long ass wait! On another note, and please don't make fun or think I'm stupid for saying this, but... I feel a little heart broken and sick inside. Why? Because I just saw Gabe's Birthday party pics... As much as I hate to admit, I feel envious/ jealous of his girlfriend. They we're like sucking face in almost all the pics... I am by NO means saying I hate her or anything, but I'll tell you one thing... she's one lucky fuckin bitch! lol. I'll update soon, peace out!