‹ Prequel: The City Is at War
Status: Hiatus

You're Still My Favorite Melody

Chapter 3

I push open the door to the apartment walking right past Daniel.

“Hey Sabrina. How’s your mom?” Daniel asks, following me into my bedroom.

I sit down on my bed and sigh, looking up at Daniel through my bangs.

“She’s fine,” I mutter.

“That’s good,” he says slowly, sitting down next to me.

“I made dinner and I thought that afterwards we could . . . maybe fool around,” Daniel suggests, kissing my cheek lightly.

“I’m not in the mood Daniel,” I mumble, pushing him away.

Daniel smirks, “if you’re not hungry, we can just skip that.”

“Daniel stop it. I don’t want to,” I hiss, pushing him again.

Daniel puts an arm around my shoulder and raises an eyebrow, “since when?”

“Get the fuck out of my room!” I shout.

“Sabrina-”

“Now!” I hiss, punching his arm.

Daniel rubs his arm in pain and sighs, “Sabrina you-”

Out you jackass!” I toss a pillow at Daniel’s head and he dodges it easily.

“Sabrina please-” Daniel begins, trying to put his arms around me.

“Get out!” I throw six more pillows all at once and three of them hit Daniel.

He backs away slightly, but doesn’t leave the room.

“Why the hell are you still here?!” I shout, throwing a stuffed animal at him.

“None of these things hurt Sabrina,” Daniel laughs.

“I don’t want to have to kick you where the sun doesn’t shine,” I say slowly.

I walk to the other side of my room and pick up a baseball bat (for intruders) as Daniel watches me closely.

“But this baseball bat would do nicely,” I mutter, holding it up.

Daniel’s eyes widen, “I’m going!”

Daniel backs out the room, holding his hands up in defeat and I lower the bat. I sink down on my bed again, burying my face in my hands.

What the fuck?

15 minutes later

“You still mad?” Daniel asks, cautiously walking into my room.

I turn away from Daniel, concentrating on the television.

“Sabrina, I didn’t mean to say that. I’m sorry,” he says, sitting down next to me.

I scoot even closer to the t.v. and turn up the volume. I didn’t really know what was actually showing. I had been staring at the screen thinking about why I had pushed Gabe away, when Daniel was such an ass.

“Please forgive me,” Daniel pleads, wrapping his arms around me.

“I don’t know . . . ” I trail off, twisting around to face him.

Sure he was an ass, but he was my ass. Wait . . . never mind.

“Look, I even made you cookies,” he adds, shoving a plate of chocolate chip cookies into my hands.

I raise an eyebrow, “where did these even come-”

“It doesn’t matter. Just remember that no matter how those cookies taste, I love you and I’m sorry.”

I smile weakly and place the cookies on the night stand, “I’ll save them for later.”

“But I made them-”

I kiss Daniel lightly on the lips, “I forgive you, but if you want me to say I love you, don’t make me eat those cookies.”

Daniel smiles, “deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's a filler I know... but I wanted you guys to get a better idea of their relationship.

Dedicated to Kate <3 I hope your aunt gets better soon!

Oh and yes they live together. =]