Status: Updates very rare but happen randomly after long periods of time

Stay With Me

Chapter 4

"No it doesn't," Evey noted, flipping a page in the manga in front of her.

"Have you even looked at yourself?" Lexy raised an eyebrow, turning away from her reflection in the mirror and looked at her girlfriend wearing a pair of old fake dark brown All-Stars, completed with knee-length black and white striped socks and some ragged pants with a dark green vest.

"Yeah, I have, and I don't really care what people think of this outfit, it's damn comfortable," Evey nodded, "besides, how weirder I look, the less people will actually talk to me."

"I don't want to take off the shirt," Lexy pouted, "but the skirt looks so sexy."

"Lose it sister," Evey smirked, suddenly more interested in what Lexy was wearing than the manga in front of her. Probably expecting the girl to take off the skirt.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Maybe," Evey looked from left to right before raising both eyebrows at Lexy, "oh hey look, we're alone in the room."

“Subtle,” Lexy muttered, sighing and then stepping out of the skirt that had formed a pool around her legs. Briefly, she heard a wolf's whistle coming from her girlfriend, making her smile before she made her way towards her closet again, disappearing in it almost completely in search for something that would fit with the shirt.

“Try the L jeans,” Evey muttered.

“Good idea, but Jolyne is washing them so yeah, I'm stuck,” Lexy sighed, “I don't really like the look of the other jeans on this shirt.”

“Then lose the shirt,” Evey rolled her eyes, “and get a whole other outfit.”

“But the shirt if comfortable!”

“Darling, it doesn't matter, it's a damn party, we need to be there in half an hour, and it's 15 minutes walking from here so get ready.”

“I thought you hated parties.”

“I do, but Jolyne blackmailed me into coming,” Evey grumbled.

“How?” Lexy frowned, looking at her girlfriend after removing the white shirt. Leaving her only in her underpants.

Evey muttered something under her breath that sounded a lot like 'telling my parents about the microwave' and 'comics' but Lexy didn't catch all of it as she was too busy walking over to her girlfriend and straddling her on the bed.

“Getting ideas are we?”

“Those socks are horrible by the way,” Lexy muttered, bending down to kiss Evey's lips.

“I love them,” Evey glared playfully at Lexy who shook her head and then started unbuttoning Evey's vest.

“Hey hey hey hey, we got a party to go to, stop undressing me and get dressed yourself.”

“Screw the party,” Lexy muttered, clearly enjoying the fact that Evey wasn't wearing anything else under the green vest except her bra.

“Jolyne won't like that,” Evey muttered, looking at Lexy before placing her hands on Lexy's sides and caressing the small part of her stomach that she could reach with her thumbs.

“Screw Jolyne.”

“I'd rather screw you...”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah since, you know, she's screwing Shakey,” Evey winced, “ew, mental images now.”

“I thought she would wait until you know, old fashioned marriage?” Lexy frowned, sitting back up and caressing her girlfriend's stomach, tickling her softly.

“Yeah, I think she is...” Evey frowned, before sighing and pulling Lexy closer in a deep kiss, “but we really need to go to that party darling.”

“Damn it.”

“Try the black dress you bought a few weeks ago,” Evey smiled tiredly, “it's easy to take off once we get home, maybe even earlier than Jolyne and Shakey.”

“Get your mind out of that gutter you,” Lexy poked her.

“Your fault darling, I mean, look at you!” Evey widened her eyes briefly before smirking, “that's one fine rack you have.”

Lexy rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, Evey pouted a bit before returning to her manga, not thinking about buttoning up her shirt. Once Lexy had managed to get the black dress on, completed with her own pair of black original All-Stars and black and white striped socks, the pair made its way down, where Jolyne and Shakey were already waiting, cuddling on the couch.

“What the hell took you this long?” Jolyne frowned, glaring slightly at the couple.

“We had a quick shag,” Evey smirked.

“Your shirt is open, my poor virgin eyes!” Shakey quickly held a hand in front of his eyes and Evey quickly buttoned up her shirt, receiving another glare from Jolyne and a giggle from Lexy.

“Listen, this party is important to me okay? So...behave?” Jolyne sighed, looking pleading at the two girls who nodded, “and I don't know what's up with you and your horrible clothing choices Evey but at least this way no one will talk to you.”

“My reasoning exactly,” Evey nodded.

“Just don't try to talk to the people yourself then,” Jolyne rolled her eyes, “knowing you, you'd just do it to see their faces.”

“Well, partly,” Evey winced, “but I'd just do it to make sure I'd get a good fuck later since Lexy wants me to be social.”

Lexy smirked and then planted a kiss on Evey's cheek, muttering a soft 'I love you' in her ear before Evey wrapped her arm around Lexy's shoulders and pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head.

“Okay, just, also keep your language in line okay?” Jolyne rolled her eyes at Evey's use of words.

“Fine fine fine, can we go now? The sooner we get there, the sooner we can leave the damn place again.”

“Impatient are we?”

Evey scowled at Jolyne who smirked back.