Kurt Cobain: Suicide or Murder? - Comments

  • purple_kloudds

    purple_kloudds (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    100
    Location:
    United States
    His death couldn't have been a suicide. It's almost impossible to kill yourself with a shot gun. You would have to put it in your mouth and pull the trigger with your toes.

    Also, the gun wasn't found in the right position of how it SHOULD and LOGICALLY would have fallen IF he did commit suicide that way.
    February 5th, 2013 at 04:53am
  • a7xloversyngirl

    a7xloversyngirl (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Greece
    I absolutely do not believe Kurt's death was a suicide. There are so many facts that point towards homicide ...

    What so many people seem to forget is that Kurt had a daughter. And especially after everything his own family put him through, he wanted the best for his daughter. Also many people, who saw him days or even hours before his death, have said that he seemed happier than most of the times, and they themselves don't believe he actually killed himself. One of them was Layne Stanley...

    Also, the whole "suicide note" story is absolutely false. The note itself was supposed to be a farewell to the band's fans, as almost everyone knew that he was going to quit Nirvana and start something different. Only the last sentences point to suicide, and the letters forming them are written in a completely different handwriting. Moreover, a piece of paper that was found in Courtney's bag indicated she was actually trying to mimic Kurt's handwriting style ...

    Apart from everything, though, Kurt Cobain is a legend. He was a music-genius that inspired a whole generation, even though he hated that, and he still does so today... RIP.
    September 18th, 2012 at 05:33pm
  • femincest

    femincest (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    This is bullshit. Kurt had been planning on killing himself ever since he was at least 12 years old when he said, "I'm going to be famous and go out in a blaze of glory." When he was 14 and saw his friend's brother having hung himself in a forest while walking to school one day, he stood there and stared at the dead body for hours. According to his journals, he tried to kill himself at least 3 times by the time he was sixteen. He planned, when he was 15, to jump off his roof extensively. He even tried to have sex with a mentally retarded girl so that he wouldn't die a virgin. A month or so before he died, he tried to kill himself by overdosing on pills and failed, leaving himself brain damaged for a month before he finally killed himself.

    How dare you.
    August 9th, 2012 at 01:50pm
  • tempest.

    tempest. (180)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I like the main idea of the article, but I think it could have been written better and more fully. I also found some ( very small) mistakes that I noticed.
    August 9th, 2012 at 04:48am
  • hiwagang hapis

    hiwagang hapis (1550)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    25
    Location:
    Philippines
    Everything I want to say has been said below.

    Anyways, it's a shame that he died. It's a great loss to the music industry, losing a great artist.
    August 9th, 2012 at 04:30am
  • Virginia Don't Drown

    Virginia Don't Drown (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with ronnie radke.

    I think someone's emotional and mental abuse can be just as much a case named "murder"
    as anything else, even if she didn't physically pick up a gun and put a bullet through his head.

    Either way his death happened, it was a tragedy.
    August 9th, 2012 at 02:35am
  • youth and whiskey.

    youth and whiskey. (415)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    I don't think Courtney physically killed him or had anyone do it, but I think she drove him to that point.
    August 9th, 2012 at 01:36am
  • vaporwave

    vaporwave (160)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Canada
    I cannot stand when people say Courtney killed Kurt. Just no. It's the usual bullshit attacks on her.
    March 3rd, 2012 at 07:26am
  • KimGrin

    KimGrin (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    So this got me thinking...
    Deeply thinking...
    Love Kurt<3
    March 1st, 2012 at 06:10am