The King of Hip-Hop - Comments

  • Neche Narcissist

    Neche Narcissist (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Marshall is one of my favourite artists. Thank you so much for never mentioning his skin color like many articles can't seem to go without mentioning.
    September 9th, 2013 at 01:46am
  • stallion duck.

    stallion duck. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    Eminem has to be my favorite rapper of this generation. The man has true talent and I like the fact he's almost a comedian and how he can rhyme pretty much anything.
    August 10th, 2012 at 02:32am
  • Charisse-Eliza!

    Charisse-Eliza! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    I have to agree with the last comment, I'm a massive Rock fan, but when my dad introduced me to Eminem when I was around 12, I havent been able to stop listening to him. His songs are so meaningful, especially When I'm Gone. I mean, some of them are dopey, and have no real meaning, but they make Eminem the artist that he is. There has been many times that I have lost my way in my life, and Eminem has been there with his music to make everything seem better. It may just be that songs like Superman can make me smile when there is nothing else in the world I want to do but cry, but it still counts as being there. I have so many good memories of me and my now deceased best friend sitting around listening to him, and being able to sing all the words. Eminem truly is the King of Hip-Hop, and he truly is an inspiration to a lot of people around the world.
    April 18th, 2012 at 01:08am
  • unleashed

    unleashed (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Right I am so not a big fan on rappers but I have to say if anyone reached to me through rap it's Eminem and I'm glad to say he is the king of Hip-Hop and he will always be number one rapper to me...I love rock but even to me he is amazing :)
    March 31st, 2012 at 03:28pm